Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You got tired of waraabe and RudeBoi karbaash so Hawiye aa usoo jeeste :ftw9nwa: stop fighting with everyone saaxib
Who fighting? These savages moryaan started attacking for daring to talk about Mogadishu like as if it still ain't the capital of Somalia, if you don't want me talking about xamar then don't call it the capital city of Somalia you moryaan savages.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Typical moryaan mentality, Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia they tell the international community so they may get the aid for Somalia as a whole yet they're busy selling land, port, airport, hospitals, schools that belong to Somali as a whole.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Who fighting? These savages moryaan started attacking for daring to talk about Mogadishu like as if it still ain't the capital of Somalia, if you don't want me talking about xamar then don't call it the capital city of Somalia you moryaan savages.

I've seen you going back and forth all day with some, you won't be doing that with me. Say what you want to say since it's a free country but Mogadishu is the capital. It's as much yours as anyone else. Iska soo arag and you'll stop this paranoia when you see the qabiil stuff was a thing of the past

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ghost & reign are upset cause they think the capital city of Somalia belongs to moryaan, they don't understand that Somalis as a whole invested everything they had into xamar.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no sense of shame, no dignity, for the past 25 years they have been selling land that belongs to Somalis as a whole, Somalia needs to be liberated from these moryaan savages who mostly are sympathisers of al shabaab.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They harbor terrorists in Mogadishu that's why Hawiye areas are overflowing with al shabaab cause they're al shabaab sympathisers mostly, that why there's a bomb blast in Mogadishu every other day, yet you have Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya,Congo troops yet the bombs keep going off, it's quite evident for all to see that Hawiye is what's holding Somalia back.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no way I would ever go to xamar wallahi in sha Allah I hope the capital city can be moved asap so we don't have to deal with these wildebeest.

:faysalwtf:
First off since when was Kismayo a MJ deegan and bring proof of what you just stated you idiot.

90% of what you say is complete nonsense like your conspiracy theories threads :mjlol:
Kismayo = MJ idiot my dad was born there. Many fighting has occurred in that place between different qabil but it wasn't until Al Shabab arrived that everyone fled.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Kismayo = MJ idiot my dad was born there. Many fighting has occurred in that place between different qabil but it wasn't until Al Shabab arrived that everyone fled.
War bal eeg maraankan.Aren't you the same nigga that has to ask his mom for info :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
MJ are a tiny minority.Majroity are Marexaan,Ogaden and HG.....
I'm not even from the south and I know that :siilaanyosmile:

War bal eeg maraankan.Aren't you the same nigga that has to ask his mom for info :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
MJ are a tiny minority.Majroity are Marexaan,Ogaden and HG.....
I'm not even from the south and I know that :siilaanyosmile:
It was still Darood majority so what do you say? You don't know shit about south stick to your three-village.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts