Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
:mjpls: "But them Isaaq's mayne" "25 years ago"
"kkkkk Ictiraf 25 years in a dream,Somalidiid traitors....Rothschilds Illuminati :fittytousand:"
Basically this is his entire anti Isaaq rant recycled over and over again on this forum :pachah1:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
It was still Darood majority so what do you say? You don't know shit about south stick to your three-village.
My post said it isnt a MJ deegan.

Horta are you focking blind miise do you completely lack basic reading comprehension?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
citiraaf worshippers dhiigshiil al shabaab fundraisers & moryaan al shabaab cannon fodder, sympathisers, I'll continue to speak my peace waa billahi towfiq!

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Niggas life is probably one huge epiphany, one after the other, he sits back and thinks that he's finally gone around to figuring out what's been holding him back (e.g. the Illuminati, Rothschilds, Hawiye, Isaaq) and how he could positively turn his life around by being productive. But nothing changes, he signs onto a forum and posts threads to prove his self worth.

Ninyohow wax isku fal, don't let qabil stand in the way of your dreams.

"Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye", "Moryaan", "25 years ago" :drakekidding:

Safe bruv, that's one cancerous mentality we don't share :childplease:
Every region of the Somali peninsula belongs to each and every one of you reading this shit.

:francis: tfw decades of cuqdad and qabyaalad is copied and pasted over to you and you're expected to rebuild your country.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: why you gotta massacre the nigga like that bruv

Typical moryaan mentality, Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia they tell the international community so they may get the aid for Somalia as a whole yet they're busy selling land, port, airport, hospitals, schools that belong to Somali as a whole.
Selling airports, hospitals and schools?:westbrookwtf:

South will never prosper as long as Hawiye are ruling it. They have been cursed for many years.
Yo mama told you that too?:reallymaury:

These es who scream about Somali unity are always ing to no end when their qabiil isn't the one leasing that unity. @Cognitivedissonance stays calling Isaaqs traitors for leaving the Union but then turns around and spews bs about Hawiyes who fought for the Union:stopit: His ass only wants (fake) unity as long as he's leading it. Or maybe he's just salty about the fact that his qabiil lost both the Somali union and lost the capital to Hawiye

Battyboy

Peace

These es who scream about Somali unity are always ing to no end when their qabiil isn't the one leasing that unity. @Cognitivedissonance stays calling Isaaqs traitors for leaving the Union but then turns around and spews bs about Hawiyes who fought for the Union:stopit: His ass only wants (fake) unity as long as he's leading it. Or maybe he's just salty about the fact that his qabiil lost both the Somali union and lost the capital to Hawiye

Battyboy

Peace
Mogadishu was never ours to begin with and it isn't Abgal's either. We were just ruling the place.

Battyboy

Peace
When Darood was ruling Somalia it was one of the richest countries in Africa. Can Hawiye even imagine to achieve that? They will never be able to. Somalia will be a shit hole as long as they are controlling koonfur. And now they have names for Somalia "a". This is why these Somaliland traitors want independence. Hawiye has failed Somalia.
:bell:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
When Darood was ruling Somalia it was one of the richest countries in Africa. Can Hawiye even imagine to achieve that? They will never be able to. Somalia will be a shit hole as long as they are controlling koonfur. And now they have names for Somalia "a". This is why these Somaliland traitors want independence. Hawiye has failed Somalia.
Kkkk cuqdad ridden laangaab.

Somaliland wanted Independence because of the union that in their eyes failed them. Hawiye weren't the ones spearheading that union, that was Barre.

Ask any Lander on here if they want Independence because Hawiye failed them and they'll laugh in your face.

And Somalia having been one of the richest countries in Africa doesn't say alot. Tbh that's like being a shiny turd among turds. Somalia just went through a civil war and is still shaky. Reserve your judgement. Barre ruled for 22 years, and is there really alot to show for it? I'm not being disrespectful or saying he was a bad leader, but your vision is riddled by qabiil. Hawiye having failed Somalia after only having been in partial power for a couple of years is a retarded statement.

Building a country takes time, commitment and loyalty. When you're not given any of those what the hell are you expecting?

Somaliland wanted Independence because of the union that in their eyes failed them. Hawiye weren't the ones spearheading that union, that was Barre.

Ask any Lander on here if they want Independence because Hawiye failed them and they'll laugh in your face.

And Somalia having been one of the richest countries in Africa doesn't say alot. Tbh that's like being a shiny turd among turds. Somalia just went through a civil war and is still shaky. Reserve your judgement. Barre ruled for 22 years, and is there really alot to show for it? I'm not being disrespectful or saying he was a bad leader, but your vision is riddled by qabiil. Hawiye having failed Somalia after only having been in partial power for a couple of years is a retarded statement.

Building a country takes time, commitment and loyalty. When you're not given any of those what the hell are you expecting?
You can't lie though. Barre helped Hawiye and Koonfur more than MJ and the Wooqoyi. You guys still stabbed him in the back. The guy never even allowed MJ to own weapons. He was good for the Hawiye despite being Darood.

Hawiye to this day occupy property and land that doesn't belong to them. They won't give them back because of greed which in return Somalia does not prosper. They want to rule based on greed.

When will the ex warlords be brought to justice? Don't forget that these people are still out there and should be dealt with according to the law. Do you see now that until these things happen nothing will change.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The level of ass kissing Hutus and Samosas engage in each other is astounding. Always focused on Darood.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You can't lie though. Barre helped Hawiye and Koonfur more than MJ and the Wooqoyi. You guys still stabbed him in the back. The guy never even allowed MJ to own weapons. He was good for the Hawiye despite being Darood.

Hawiye to this day occupy property and land that doesn't belong to them. They won't give them back because of greed which in return Somalia does not prosper. They want to rule based on greed.

When will the ex warlords be brought to justice? Don't forget that these people are still out there and should be dealt with according to the law. Do you see now that until these things happen nothing will change.
Those property were acquired under favouritism and corruption. Its morally right to take it back

One simple fact for 25 years, reer Mogadishu failed to bring law and Oder to south Somalia or even secure the capital. And today we are in International court for water borders. Simply failure in running the country. Don't take personal the past 2 presidents were jokes (warlord, pimp)

Barre turned the people against himself. His actions carried his consequences. He canceled the oil project collaboration with Norway, because he wouldn't get the honor for the deal. He massacred people and pitted qabiil against eachother like pawns

I don't have a lot of I'll will towards him. He could have been a great leader had he done some things differently.

Still you're qabiil ridden. Hawiye this Hawiye that. :bell:

One simple fact for 25 years, reer Mogadishu failed to bring law and Oder to south Somalia or even secure the capital. And today we are in International court for water borders. Simply failure in running the country. Don't take personal the past 2 presidents were jokes (warlord, pimp)
Mogadishu has been under a civil war for most of that time period :bell:

Wallahi I'm getting tired of the people crying about the same fucking shit. Are you expecting Mogadishu to become fucking Dubai while in the midst of fighting? It's not a black or white issue, there is nuance which none of you seem to realise.

The truth is that Mogadishu is rebuilding and getting stronger and bigger by the day. New hospitals, military bases and investments are ensuring that. You can't speed these processes up any faster. Somalias timeline is fucking tiny compared to other "successful" nations, do give it time. I'm not you have to blindly trust anybody, but don't blindly hate them either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts