Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Sheeko. Who were USC fighting then? Go tell that shit to someone else.
You stop fighting Barre during 1985...

The rebellion was basically Isaaq taking on the entire Somali army while Hawiye does the finishing blow in the south.MJ was a non factor :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
25 years & the law of the jungle reigns supreme in Hawiye lands most of al shabaab operate freely, they're holding Somalia hostage.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You stop fighting Barre during 1985...

The rebellion was basically Isaaq taking on the entire Somali army while Hawiye does the finishing blow in the south.MJ was a non factor :manny:
Is that why siad barre placed an embargo on Kismayo & bosaso yet Berbera port was left operating lol pinch yourself & wake up from your slumber.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Cognitivedissonance join us
57a2ca53b469e15653e6571b.png

RudeBoi

Is that why siad barre placed an embargo on Kismayo & bosaso yet Berbera port was left operating lol pinch yourself & wake up from your slumber.
:faysalwtf:
First off since when was Kismayo a MJ deegan and bring proof of what you just stated you idiot.

90% of what you say is complete nonsense like your conspiracy theories threads :mjlol:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Everything in xamar that belongs to all Somalis has been sold of one tribe, how can Mogadishu possibly belong to Somalis as a whole? It don't make a different even if the White House was built in Mogadishu it still serves a tribe.

kkkkkk why you mad, ya yemeni slave? you will always be irrelevant.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ghost whos getting blown up into smithereens in xamar today? It's not Darood or Isaac, that cause you stole the homes & land that belonged to Somalis as a whole, I can't see xamar still being the capital for the foreseeable future.

RudeBoi

This Jeberti is mad that in the North he is ruled by Hargeisa and the South he is ruled by Xamar.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop moving all over the forum like a handjob, stick to your conspiracy theory threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts