Is it important that your man must be a virgin or is it not important?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
don’t waste ur time with him if u know he won’t cough up 600k pounds for mehr

Even though I was joking about the 400k mehr, I don’t doubt him financially. He does business (on the side) with his 2 older brothers, who are 22 & 26. My father has his own business & my mother’s accomplished so I’ll be inheriting a lot

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
what
ur a oppa?

I’m half somali paternally & half Jewish from my mother’s side, so I technically can pass on the Jewish race if I was to marry a non-Jewish man.

Do you not like Israelis or something??

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Alright so my boyfriend & I were together for 1 year (at that time). He’s always been sweet to me & still is up until this very day. A week before his birthday, he was telling me if I would mind if he spends time with them. I said no obviously he should want to go & have fun. On his birthday, I texted him wishing him a good day & headed off to go meet my friends. Before I knew it, we bumped into each other & he said he wanted to see me, so I cancelled my plans with my friends. We went for a walk & we decided to go to his. I thought it would be regular as usual, thinking that we’d chill & watch movies. The energy felt different & next thing you know, we started to kiss & the rest is history.
hahah ha. i hugged a guy before. the guilt is outstanding :browtf:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Even though I was joking about the 400k mehr, I don’t doubt him financially. He does business (on the side) with his 2 older brothers, who are 22 & 26. My father has his own business & my mother’s accomplished so I’ll be inheriting a lot
So ur rich? Its rare to see israeli/ somali btw doesnt jews pass their deen by maternal race so basically ur child is still jew n somali:ooh:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

giphy.gif

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
So the myth is true jews r rich ppl nacalaa give me some pls sistah:dead:

If it makes you feel any better, my great grandmother fell victim to the Holocaust... She migrated & worked very hard so that trait of hustling is with my mother & I (hopefully once I finish my education)

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
If it makes you feel any better, my great grandmother fell victim to the Holocaust... She migrated & worked very hard so that trait of hustling is with my mother & I (hopefully once I finish my education)
Damn r u by any chance related to rosevelt family, can u buy sspot chrismas gifts since u got jewish papers:mjcry:

Trending