Is it important that your man must be a virgin or is it not important?

How many jews have u met, dont u genal a little bit no way 17 mil r same ppl with ssme personality for instance drew binsky he is legend
Drew binsky is not a real Jew
and he doesn’t seem too Jewishy so it’s allowed to interact act with him
but the others
:reallymaury:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Allah has cursed them in the Quran actually because allah has given them every they asked for and favored them over everybody in the world and they still disbelieved in him
I need to read this bcz i didnt understand a big like why n how

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
And what r those 2 conditions :browtf:

1) Obviously you have to wait for me to get my dm privileges, so that I can text about it. Some people say I have to make a certain amount of posts. Others say 1 month after being new. Let’s say the latter grants me the dm privileges, you’d have to wait until early January.

2) You gotta brush your teeth & do what I say do... (sounds very simple, but I genuinely am disinterested in dusty individuals, which I believe you aren’t I would hope)

Marshall D Abdi

Drew binsky is not a real Jew
and he doesn’t seem too Jewishy so it’s allowed to interact act with him
but the others
:reallymaury:
He was proud jewish tho he was american jewish there is diffrence between European jews n americans ones n last but not least MENA jews especielly israeli ones

1) Obviously you have to wait for me to get my dm privileges, so that I can text about it. Some people say I have to make a certain amount of posts. Others say 1 month after being new. Let’s say the latter grants me the dm privileges, you’d have to wait until early January.

2) You gotta brush your teeth & do what I say do... (sounds very simple, but I genuinely am disinterested in dusty individuals, which I believe you aren’t I would hope)
@Captain Hoyada do u see the commas and full stops and bracket?
defo a jew

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Allah has cursed them in the Quran actually because allah has given them every they asked for and favored them over everybody in the world and they still disbelieved in him

This is one of my reasons as to why I’m slowly turning away from Islam. I already have enough thoughts about the deen & where I stand with God. Then we have people like you who say that Jewish people are cursed. I don’t know if you’re trolling, but some of your posts are Anti-Semitic & it’s not cool

Marshall D Abdi

What does dusty indviduel means :damnmusic:

i dont even know how to dm and i been here like 4-5 months:drakelaugh:

This is one of my reasons as to why I’m slowly turning away from Islam. I already have enough thoughts about the deen & where I stand with God. Then we have people like you who say that Jewish people are cursed. I don’t know if you’re trolling, but some of your posts are Anti-Semitic & it’s not cool
If u are going to pick Judaism over Islam then u have lost:kodaksmiley:

Marshall D Abdi

This is sspot everyone here is trolling dont pay much attention walaal no one would dare it infront of the ppl, everyone is gangster under the sceeen never let a human change the truth from u wether where they from our what religion they have enjoy ur time here:hillarybiz:

There is a story in the Quran were there was a village that had half Jews and half Muslims
and Allah sent a prophet there and the prophet said on the day of Saturday u can not fish
they protested because the day of Saturday day had the most fish
but after a while everybody settled but the Jews were a bit rowdy but life goes on
then one day the Jews decide to put a net in the water in Friday and take it out on Sunday so they catch the fish of Saturday but without fishing and they manipulated the deal
after nealy a month of doing so allah cursed them and during the night they turned to apes and monkeys

Marshall D Abdi

There is a story in the Quran were there was a village that had half Jews and half Muslims
and Allah sent a prophet there and the prophet said on the day of Saturday u can not fish
they protested because the day of Saturday day had the most fish
but after a while everybody settled but the Jews were a bit rowdy but life goes on
then one day the Jews decide to put a net in the water in Friday and take it out on Sunday so they catch the fish of Saturday but without fishing and they manupaltef the deal
after nealru a month of doing that allah cursed them and during the night they turned to apes and monkeys
That story is famous were they jews? Plus islam came in 6 century tho and that story is ancient

Trending