Is it important that your man must be a virgin or is it not important?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I’m very curious to know the answer to this question, so please be truthful. Did you feel guilty after doing the deed (the very first time)? How about now? Do you continue to feel guilty or just f*ck whenever you please?
I'm gonna be brutally honest.
I kinda felt guilty the first time but proud at the same time because it gave me "stripes". The girl made the situation happen.

Do I feel guilty now? No, not at all. However, the girl has to be 100% on-board with it. If I sense hesitation from her, I will fall back

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I'm gonna be brutally honest.
I kinda felt guilty the first time but proud at the same time because it gave me "stripes". The girl made the situation happen.

Do I feel guilty now? No, not at all. However, the girl has to be 100% on-board with it. If I sense hesitation from her, I will fall back

I respect your honesty. I would understand that because it’s haram, but you gained an experience. A bit of a slippery slope.

Good thing you don’t do it with hesitant girls.

1) Do you resist because you remember the initial guilt you had & don’t want them to feel it too?

2) Don’t you fear that you might be falsely accused of rape? I know there must be a lot of evidence to prove the rape transpired (such as internal/external bruising along with DNA), but it’s still a big risk. Especially with names being tarnished

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Don’t you fear that you might be falsely accused of rape? I know there must be a lot of evidence to prove the rape transpired (such as internal/external bruising along with DNA), but it’s still a big risk. Especially with names being tarnished
what a beautiful day to be a woman

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I respect your honesty. I would understand that because it’s haram, but you gained an experience. A bit of a slippery slope.

Good thing you don’t do it with hesitant girls.

1) Do you resist because you remember the initial guilt you had & don’t want them to feel it too?

2) Don’t you fear that you might be falsely accused of rape? I know there must be a lot of evidence to prove the rape transpired (such as internal/external bruising along with DNA), but it’s still a big risk. Especially with names being tarnished

1. Yes. And also there could be millions of reasons to why a girl is hesitant and most of those reasons has nothing to do with me. Stress and being anxious over other stuff dries the pussy up and kills kacsi. And I understand that

2. I'm very cautious about that but I'm not too worried that it might happen to me.
I avoid women who aren't low-key. I might entertain plenty of women but I'm a gentleman to every woman I encounter.
I just happen to have a nasty mouth that they enjoy to hear. I love to make their pussies wet before even laying my hands on them.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
1. Yes. And also there could be millions of reasons to why a girl is hesitant and most of those reasons has nothing to do with me. Stress and being anxious over other stuff dries the pussy up and kills kacsi. And I understand that

2. I'm very cautious about that but I'm not too worried that it might happen to me.
I avoid women who aren't low-key. I might entertain plenty of women but I'm a gentleman to every woman I encounter.
I just happen to have a nasty mouth that they enjoy to hear. I love to make their pussies wet before even laying my hands on them.

A dry punani is of no benefit to both parties & damn what you be saying to get them thirsty??

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I wont judge abaayo, everyone has sinned including me

Alright so my boyfriend & I were together for 1 year (at that time). He’s always been sweet to me & still is up until this very day. A week before his birthday, he was telling me if I would mind if he spends time with them. I said no obviously he should want to go & have fun. On his birthday, I texted him wishing him a good day & headed off to go meet my friends. Before I knew it, we bumped into each other & he said he wanted to see me, so I cancelled my plans with my friends. We went for a walk & we decided to go to his. I thought it would be regular as usual, thinking that we’d chill & watch movies. The energy felt different & next thing you know, we started to kiss & the rest is history.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
A dry ****** is of no benefit to both parties & damn what you be saying to get them thirsty??
Dry pussy is no bueno

I give them raw honesty and lack of judgement.
I tell them what's running thru my mind and I also listen to them.
Whatever we talk about is confidential.

If you got discord, perhaps we can just talk as friends

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Alright so my boyfriend & I were together for 1 year (at that time). He’s always been sweet to me & still is up until this very day. A week before his birthday, he was telling me if I would mind if he spends time with them. I said no obviously he should want to go & have fun. On his birthday, I texted him wishing him a good day & headed off to go meet my friends. Before I knew it, we bumped into each other & he said he wanted to see me, so I cancelled my plans with my friends. We went for a walk & we decided to go to his. I thought it would be regular as usual, thinking that we’d chill & watch movies. The energy felt different & next thing you know, we started to kiss & the rest is history.
I thaught it was wilder story, ur fine G, just use protection if u plan to do it again

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I thaught it was wilder story, ur fine G, just use protection if u plan to do it again

Thanks, but no thanks. We do it
A85A7C4D-F20E-4704-B87C-CD6A4E1482EE.jpeg

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Aint risking it, cadaan woman r used to have fetish for mixed kids especielly a country with 98% cadaan ppl who never seen a black person

My boyfriend’s Somali. It’s our 2nd year & a half being together, but we FaceTime now because I’m with my mother in Israel & he’s back home :(

don’t waste ur time with him if u know he won’t cough up 600k pounds for mehr

Trending