Is it important that your man must be a virgin or is it not important?

is it important that ur man must be a virgin or is it not important?
and pls list what u want in a perfect man

will be a interesting thread

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
He 100% has to be a virgin. How can I remain chaste for Allah just for some unchaste man to justify his reasonings as to why he should marry me??

That means 1 person will gain their first experience & the other one has already had theirs. Not saying it would ruin the moment of course, but it would be even sweeter for the two have their first together.

The only time I would accept a non-virgin is if he has been previously married & was chaste before that too

It doesn’t matter what’s his experience or lack of going to do for me. He could be divorced he could of repented for his past sins.

He 100% has to be a virgin. How can I remain chaste for Allah just for some unchaste man to justify his reasonings as to why he should marry me??

That means 1 person will gain their first experience & the other one has already had theirs. Not saying it would ruin the moment of course, but it would be even sweeter for the two have their first together.

The only time I would accept a non-virgin is if he has been previously married & was chaste before that too
A male’s virginity is as important as a woman’s one.
He has to be a virgin.
It doesn’t matter what’s his experience or lack of going to do for me. He could be divorced he could of repented for his past sins.
wow so u all think that a man should be a virgin
very interesting
there is actually a aya
’Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.’ Aya 26 surat al noor
I asked the question because I started to see a lot of non virgin and impure men marry virgins
men have sex with women every week only to go back and marry a virgin in somalia
so I thought that was very unfair
I thought maybe it’s a new trend or women started to like ‘experienced’ men in the bed
lakeen I was very wrong
very interesting and eye opening responses

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
is it important that ur man must be a virgin or is it not important?
and pls list what u want in a perfect man

will be a interesting thread
yes. except if he was previously married, but I do not want a man who ran through the streets. How disgusting!

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
wow so u all think thag a man should be a virgin
very interesting
there is actually a aya
’Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.’ Aya 26 surat al noor
I asked the question because I started to see a lot of non virgin and impure men marry virgins
men have sex with women every week only to go back and marry a virgin in somalia
so I thought that was very unfair
I thought maybe it’s a new trend or women started to like ‘experienced’ men in the bed
lakeen I was very wrong
very interesting and eye opening responses

Everyone starts off inexperienced, then they grow confidence as they spend time with each other. Some don’t get the chance to experience it because they’ve passed away or never had a partner.

I still stand by my opinion that he has to be a virgin for me to be with him. However, people must understand the context. Was he misguided, had sexual issues/addictions, molested/abused all causing him to act out in haram ways (having sex). Or maybe he doesn’t care at all & would rather face the consequences just to have it all now.

People think women are heartless when they walk away, from the men they love, when they hear that he is not a virgin. It’s not something you lose, but a gift so why gift it to someone who doesn’t respect themselves, God & the sanctity of marriage?

Then again, some people truly repent & do 10x better than they were before. Perhaps they become a xafiid & find themselves understanding the deen, guiding others.

All in all, let’s hope we don’t fall in such a sin & remain humble because you never know, that could happen to any of us...

Everyone starts off inexperienced, then they grow confidence as they spend time with each other. Some don’t get the chance to experience it because they’ve passed away or never had a partner.

I still stand by my opinion that he has to be a virgin for me to be with him. However, people must understand the context. Was he misguided, had sexual issues/addictions, molested/abused all causing him to act out in haram ways (having sex). Or maybe he doesn’t care at all & would rather face the consequences just to have it all now.

People think women are heartless when they walk away, from the men they love, when they hear that he is not a virgin. It’s not something you lose, but a gift so why gift it to someone who doesn’t respect themselves, God & the sanctity of marriage?

Then again, some people truly repent & do 10x better than they were before. Perhaps they become a xafiid & find themselves understanding the deen, guiding others.

All in all, let’s hope we don’t fall in such a sin & remain humble because you never know, that could happen to any of us...
Ameen

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
yes. except if he was previously married, but I do not want a man who ran through the streets. How disgusting!

He has to be a virgin.

giphy.gif

Me.... right now

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
giphy.gif

Me.... right now

I’m very curious to know the answer to this question, so please be truthful. Did you feel guilty after doing the deed (the very first time)? How about now? Do you continue to feel guilty or just f*ck whenever you please?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I’m very curious to know the answer to this question, so please be truthful. Did you feel guilty after doing the deed (the very first time)? How about now? Do you continue to feel guilty or just f*ck whenever you please?
Ive seen u intereact with these kind of threads did u do ur fair share of haram tings i might wonder :francis:

Trending

Latest posts