Is it important that your man must be a virgin or is it not important?

Tbh I think Arabs made me anti Semitic because my mum who is a really good Muslim says Muslims are closer to Jews than Christians because Jews kill animals in the halal way so it’s not the Muslim side or Somali side
but it was also said that u shouldnt sleep with Jews at night because the curse f Allah falls on them

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
not Muslims as we know
Muslims as in believed in the prophet Allah sent to them
and yes they actually were
Damn bro allah sent over 123k prophet around the world to worship one god and him alone, we somalis believed one god called eebe and angels and so on, what u think

Marshall D Abdi

Tbh I think Arabs made me anti Semitic because my mum who is a really good Muslim says Muslims are closer to Jews than Christians because Jews kill animals in the halal way so it’s not the Muslim side or Somali side
but it was also said that u shouldnt sleep with Jews at night because the curse f Allah falls on them
Arabs r not great ppl especielly gulf ones walaal they r xaasids

Damn bro allah sent over 123k prophet around the world to worship one god and him alone, we somalis believed one god called eebe and angels and so on, what u think
No waaq is the one before islam
ebbe generally means الرب or رب and can be used as a reference to Allah I think
but u can’t use waaq as a reference to allah

Marshall D Abdi

No waaq is the one before islam
ebbe generally means الرب or رب and can be used as a reference to Allah I think
but u can’t use waaq as a reference to allah
But detailed deen came 6 century what did others prophet preach before islam came like nabi nooh who lived for 1 thousands years, what did they tell to their ppl believe one god named what? And to do what if i remember correctly they said there is creature above u worship him alone, and since allah sent prophet around the world what u think about this theory

I’m half somali paternally & half Jewish from my mother’s side, so I technically can pass on the Jewish race if I was to marry a non-Jewish man.

Do you not like Israelis or something??
Which Somali marries a jew lol?
Alla been badana
tenor.gif

But detailed deen came 6 century what did others prophet preach before islam came like nabi nooh who lived for 1 thousands years, what did they tell to their ppl believe one god named what? And to do what if i remember correctly they said there is creature above u worship him alone, and since allah sent prophet around the world what u think about this theory
Allah
same god throughtout
just different holy books

i Don’t think people refers to him as a creature
perhaps a power or a entity
buy they believed it was one

@Chun Li
Frederick M. Schweitzer and Marvin Perry state that references to Jews in the Quran are mostly negative. The Quran states that wretchedness and baseness were stamped upon the Jews, and they were visited with wrath from Allah, that was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets wrongfully. And for their taking usury, which was prohibited for them, and because of their consuming people's wealth under false pretense, a painful punishment was prepared for them. The Quran requires their "abasement and poverty" in the form of the poll tax jizya. In his "wrath" God has "cursed" the Jews and will turn them into apes/monkeys and swine and idol worshipers because they are "infidels"

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
@Chun Li
Frederick M. Schweitzer and Marvin Perry state that references to Jews in the Quran are mostly negative. The Quran states that wretchedness and baseness were stamped upon the Jews, and they were visited with wrath from Allah, that was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets wrongfully. And for their taking usury, which was prohibited for them, and because of their consuming people's wealth under false pretense, a painful punishment was prepared for them. The Quran requires their "abasement and poverty" in the form of the poll tax jizya. In his "wrath" God has "cursed" the Jews and will turn them into apes/monkeys and swine and idol worshipers because they are "infidels"

I was telling @Captain Hoyada a story about my boyfriend & I having our moment & you interrupt talking about I’m Jewish wtf

Miskiinta waa ka naxe diinta baa kategi rabtaa inaa loo nasteexeeyo waaye G ma famate naagta ka qaleey waan fiiri ney naa mustaqbalka insha allah
ik this is going to be very hard to read read
but pls try and read the whole thing
lacaagtaayda ha qaadan ader
waa jiniyad walal aniga ii amaan runta ayaan ku shageya
markay lacaag ku seeso
waay ku isticmalisa iyo hadaad may orotoo waxay ku shaagisa lacagtayda ii calii Ader
iskarow
yahoooda waa jini

Trending