Iranian shi'ism exposed

The goal of Salafism is to adhere to the example of the Salafs or the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his companions (RA), their successors, and the successors of the successors, while rejecting all other sources of influence. It's an Islamic revivalist movement intended to emulate the early Muslim generations. Modern jihadism is an extremist form of Salafism that intends to overthrow supposedly apostate regimes in the Muslim world through violent holy wars. Anyone can be a Salafi, as Salafism means very different things to different people. The term “Salafism” is often associated with terrorism and violence in media discourse, both in the West and in the Muslim world, particularly since the 9/11 terrorist attacks. This is very unfortunate as many Salafis reject such acts of violence and often insist on not being associated with the perpetrators of these attacks by rejecting the latter as worthy of the label of “Salafis.” So not all Salafis even agree that jihadists can be called Salafis. “Salafi," referring as it does to what is believed to be the best generations of Islam, has come to acquire an aura of religious authority. It is, in other words, a term that gives the impression of purity and authenticity to its bearers, thereby making it a desired label to apply to oneself.

The Salafi origins can said to have been traced to the 8th-9th century as a movement of hadith scholars who considered the Quran and authentic hadith to be the only authority in matters of law and creed and said that, in the absence of the Prophet (SAW), the large number of traditions ascribed to Muhammad were a better, purer, and more authentic source of what Muslims should or should not do than the opinions of the scholars. While contempary Muslim of the time strived to live pious lives according to the rules of their respective madhab, which truly value and greatly appreciate the Qurʾān and the Sunna but combine them with other sources of law, the hadith scholars focused entirely on these two texts at the expense of almost everything else in the legal sphere.

The Wahhabi movement, the prominent source of inspiration for modern-day Salafism, started through a pact between Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and the tribal leader Muḥammad ibn Saud. Wahhabi scholars advocated for a return to the pious predecessors, the Salaf, as other scholars had done in the Islamic sphere. Most of their ideology focused on cleansing Islam from deviant influences that it had acquired throughout the centuries. Wahhabi scholars sought to restore the purity of Islam under the guidance of the Saudi rulers. Attempts to return Islam to the purity of the Salaf—legally, theologically, or sometimes both—have been part of Islam for centuries. The only thing truly special about Wahhabism is that it gave actual Salafi scholars and adherents a territorial base in Saudi Arabia that has lasted until today.

Salafism is not homogeneous as the only thing that unites self-proclaimed Salafis is the desire to emulate the pious predecessors, which means very different things to different people. Often times however, they reject the excessive spiritualism associated with Sufism, the deviant doctrines of the medieval rationalist Muʿtazila movement, and the supposedly compromised and sullied message of the Sunni Ashʿari/Al-Maturidi theology.
You're a fucking fraud.

http://oxfordre.com/religion/view/1...9340378.001.0001/acrefore-9780199340378-e-255

You selectively plagiarised an entire encyclopaedia entry and added Salafi spin on it. :icon lol:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You're a fucking fraud.

http://oxfordre.com/religion/view/1...9340378.001.0001/acrefore-9780199340378-e-255

You selectively plagiarised an entire encyclopaedia entry and added Salafi spin on it. :icon lol:

Boi, did you think I was actually going to sit down and write you an entire damn essay? I have a life, waryaa. I copied and pasted the overwhelming amount of it and added in some stuff that I thought would make it clearer for you to understand. Still doesn't take away the point that it was making across about Salafism not being a monolith.

Not only did you plaugrise it selectively @Lolalola , but you also put a hilarious Salafi spin on it!

The article says:
Wahhabism on the Arabian Peninsula, moreover, gave actual Salafi scholars and adherents a territorial base in Saudi Arabia that has lasted until today.
You changed it to:
The only thing truly special about Wahhabism is that it gave actual Salafi scholars and adherents a territorial base in Saudi Arabia that has lasted until today.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Free yourself from this cult; it's pathetic the lengths you're going to defend them!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Not only did you plaugrise it selectively @Lolalola , but you also put a hilarious Salafi spin on it!

The article says:
You changed it to:

Free yourself from this cult; it's pathetic the lengths you're going to defend them!

And so what if I did? How is that at all relevant to the subject at hand? Does that at all diminish the inital point that was being made? You've now had the opportunity to read through both my version and the original version. Get back on topic, sxb, or I'm going to stop responding to this thread.

The only thing I'm defending here are the core values of Islam.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

The article says:
You changed it to:

Read his work. This word is one Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) names. Seek knowledge by being sincere, we the common people should strive in this endeavouring task of learning about our deen. And may Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) guide us to the truth and elevate our status in this life and the hereafter. And Allah knows best.

Read his work. This word is one Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) names. Seek knowledge by being sincere, we the common people should strive in this endeavouring task of learning about our deen. And may Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) guide us to the truth and elevate our status in this life and the hereafter. And Allah knows best.
Are you not the guy who relies on "The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia" for his religious views?

Wahhabism is a such a disease, fucking hell. You outsource your thinking to a committee of Saudi Wahhabists! :O27GWRK:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are you not the guy who relies on "The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia" for his religious views?

Wahhabism is a such a disease, fucking hell. You outsource your thinking to a committee of Saudi Wahhabists! :O27GWRK:

No mental capacity to analyse and think. They wait for old senile perverted fools in hell of Arabia to think for them

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

So which, renowned scholars I should take knowledge from? These scholars are esteemed. No need to resort this foul language. It`s called Salafiyyah. Stop spreading western propaganda against them.

"The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia" ku lahaa! I still can't believe it! :cryinglaughsmiley:

This is precisely why Wahhabism is such a cult. No critical thinking allowed at all. I mean the fact that this person is now asking for a replacement to outsource his/her thinking to in lieu of the Wahhabi cult is telling! How about a novel idea: use your own brain. Use your knowledge of the religion, your critical thinking, and don't take swallow the value judgements of any sheikh whole.

Even the prophets themselves were saying or were told to say أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ يُوحَى and you want to essentially worship some futo ku xaarle Saudis. Nacas.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
"The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia" ku lahaa! I still can't believe it! :cryinglaughsmiley:

This is precisely why Wahhabism is such a cult. No critical thinking allowed at all. I mean the fact that this person is now asking for a replacement to outsource his/her thinking to in lieu of the Saudi cult is telling! How about a novel idea: use your own brain. Use your knowledge of the religion, your critical thinking, and don't take swallow the value judgements of any sheikh whole.

Even the prophets themselves were saying or were told to say أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ يُوحَى and you want to essentially worship some futo ku xaarle Saudis. Nacas.
No, wonder our ummah is like this. If people now think they take the position of the wealthy ones, the scholars and the ruler when they have no business taking. We can`t be in every position. Life doesn`t work like that. This harmful thinking. As the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) in a hadith "They are only responsible for the duty placed on them and you for that placed on you. And they will be asked about it. And you for that placed on you. And you will be asked about it." We should not be occupied with we will be asked about. That which we as believers are actually capable of. Not disrespecting praised scholar or Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab (May Allah have mercy upon) because heard what heard about in news or people with Islamic knowledge, to begin with. Don`t involve yourself with what you are not capable of. The reasons we are in this troubling affairs is because we are concerned with what shouldn`t even concern us in the first place. May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) guide us and elevate our status in this life and in the hereafter. And Allah knows best.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

This is precisely why Wahhabism is such a cult. No critical thinking allowed at all. I mean the fact that this person is now asking for a replacement to outsource his/her thinking to in lieu of the Wahhabi cult is telling! How about a novel idea: use your own brain. Use your knowledge of the religion, your critical thinking, and don't take swallow the value judgements of any sheikh whole.

"In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
All praise is due to Allâh and may the blessings and peace be upon our prophet Muhammad and all of his family and companions."
Hope you change your mind. I do not worship scholars, I take knowledge from them. Vulgar language should not be used, especially when we are discussing our deen. Our Prophet ( sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) was sent as a mercy to mankind and to perfect manners. May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) elevate our status in this life and the hereafter. And Allah knows best.

VixR

Veritas
The most bizarre thing about Islam (Shias and Sunnis) is the fact that do to a turn of historic events, the sect that killed practically all of the prophets family indiscriminately is the one that has the highest proportion of followers. Depicting the prophet’s image is a problem. Killing his entire family wasn’t.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The most bizarre thing about Islam (Shias and Sunnis) is the fact that do to a turn of historic events, the sect that that killed practically all of the prophets family indiscriminately is one that has the highest proportion followers. Depicting the prophet’s is a problem. Killing his family isn’t.
The Umayyads killed Abdallah Ibn Zubayr and many other companions of the Prophet pbuh.

It has nothing to do with Ahl Sunnah

VixR

Veritas
The Umayyads killed Abdallah Ibn Zubayr and many other companions of the Prophet pbuh.

It has nothing to do with Ahl Sunnah
They were Sunni. And you’d think the prophet’s own blood would be spared!

I recommend listening to this (the hosts are both Muslims; the guy is Shia Iranian, the girl is Sunni Palestinian). It’s very fascinating how Shias grow up being told this story (and it’s actually accurate) and Sunnis aren’t. It’s at the basis of what formed the Shia sect.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They were Sunni.

I recommend listening to this (the hosts are both Muslims; the guy is Shia Iranian, the girl is Sunni Palestinian). It’s very fascinating how Shias grow up being told this story (and it’s actually accurate) and Sunnis aren’t. It’s at the basis of what formed the Shia sect.
Husayn Ibn Ali was not a shia nor were his family. Majority of the victims of the Umayyads were Sunnis.
The Umayyads were power hungry absolute monarchy and killed any who posed a threat. Husayn Ibn Ali ra knew very well what he was doing when he left for Kufa. He fought and died for what he believed in, so did Abdallah ibn Zubayr

Husayn Ibn Ali was not a shia nor were his family. Majority of the victims of the Umayyads were Sunnis.
The Umayyads were power hungry absolute monarchy and killed any who posed a threat. Husayn Ibn Ali ra knew very well what he was doing when he left for Kufa. He fought and died for what he believed in, so did Abdallah ibn Zubayr

Good luck arguing with a wall:mjlol: this girl gets her Somali/Muzlamic knowledge from this forum and i am not even kidding:faysalwtf: