Iranian shi'ism exposed

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
shiia are not a problem but salafism the evil death cult created by wahabists and britian that's lead to the killings of millions of muslims., shiiia muslims have been around since the early days of islam

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
shiia are not a problem but salafism the evil death cult created by wahabists and britian that's lead to the killings of millions of muslims., shiiia muslims have been around since the early days of islam
I disagree alot with salafis but I can tolerate them. Shias are deviants that have caused huge fitna amongst the muslims. Did you know Iran used to be mostly sunni? When the Shia safavids arrived they killed and persecuted the Sunnis, replaced the sunni scholars with shias from Arabia, Levant etc and destroyed the tombs of imam abu hanifa and shaykh abdulqadir jilani. They also expelled sunni tariqas. Does it not bother you that even today Sunnis are persecuted in Iran and barely have any mosques in Tehran? Or Shia scholars in public pretend to support Muslim unity to gain support of muslims but behind our backs they are cursing most of the companions of our prophet like abu bakr, Omar, uthman, Aisha etc.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I disagree alot with salafis but I can tolerate them. Shias are deviants that have caused huge fitna amongst the muslims. Did you know Iran used to be mostly sunni? When the Shia safavids arrived they killed and persecuted the Sunnis, replaced the sunni scholars with shias from Arabia, Levant etc and destroyed the tombs of imam abu hanifa and shaykh abdulqadir jilani. They also expelled sunni tariqas. Does it not bother you that even today Sunnis are persecuted in Iran and barely have any mosques in Tehran? Or Shia scholars in public pretend to support Muslim unity to gain support of muslims but behind our backs they are cursing most of the companions of our prophet like abu bakr, Omar, uthman, Aisha etc.
you tolerate al shabab taliban isis:faysalwtf:

al shabab salafis are waging a war on muslim somalis killing them in mogadishu and you are here talking about shiias who are minding their own buiesnees

wake up and smell the coffe you are either low iq or blind which is it :mahubowtf:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
you tolerate al shabab taliban isis:faysalwtf:

al shabab salafis are waging a war on muslim somalis killing them in mogadishu and you are here talking about shiias who are minding their own buiesnees

wake up and smell the coffe you are either low iq or blind which is it :mahubowtf:
Al shabaab and alqaeda might subscribe to "salafism" but they are condemned by the vast majority of "salafi scholars". By your logic sufis are waging a war in Afghanistan since the Taliban are deobandi/sufi. Again I disagree alot with wahhabis but they are still sunni muslims.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Al shabaab and alqaeda might subscribe to "salafism" but they are condemned by the vast majority of "salafi scholars". By your logic sufis are waging a war in Afghanistan since the Taliban are deobandi/sufi. Again I disagree alot with wahhabis but they are still sunni muslims.
the taliban are salafis, then why did they house osama bin laden and al qaeda also deobandi isnt sufism

doesnt matter al sahaba arre still killing somalis in the name of salafism, salafism is the greatest threat to muslim sunnis and somalis today financed by the wahabi saudi goverment who lvie in luxury

AL SHABAB nacasyahow

sadly i agree, salafi waa crazy but the iranian is trying to change your tawhid, real deen,

one murders you and the other is trying to turn you into a gaal that insults the Nabi SAW wife and companions,

neither are good but atleast yuo can live next to the salafi

and isis is not islamic, waa under gallo cover desinged to give islam a bad image,

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I heard that they pray to Ali (RA) so he can answer their prayers.

giphy.gif

a shiite once owned two donkeys, around 30 years or saw after the death of umar, in kufa, he the shiite kept cursing umar,

he named one of the donkey abu bakr and the other one umar, one of the donkey kicked him, a sahabi said i bet the donkey that kicked him was the one he named umar, he died from the kick,

thats how far these shiite go

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
the taliban are salafis, then why did they house osama bin laden and al qaeda also deobandi isnt sufism

doesnt matter al sahaba arre still killing somalis in the name of salafism, salafism is the greatest threat to muslim sunnis and somalis today financed by the wahabi saudi goverment who lvie in luxury

> ISIS identify as Salafis so clearly all Salafis are terrorists
Sounds like the kind of arguments gaals make against Islam, but okay.

tenor-19.gif

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
I heard that they pray to Ali (RA) so he can answer their prayers.

giphy.gif
They have a popular dua known as Nad-e-Ali.

Call upon ‘Ali, the manifester of wonders

You shall surely find him an aid during your difficulties

Every sorrow and distress shall disappear

by your Wilayah. Ya Ali ! Ya Ali ! Ya Ali !

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
sadly i agree, salafi waa crazy but the iranian is trying to change your tawhid, real deen,

one murders you and the other is trying to turn you into a gaal that insults the Nabi SAW wife and companions,

neither are good but atleast yuo can live next to the salafi

and isis is not islamic, waa under gallo cover desinged to give islam a bad image,

also salafis are under wahabist and zionists

live next to salafis kuffars heelll no
upload_2019-4-17_0-20-6.jpeg

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Fun fact: the practice of "Taqiyya", which Muslims get a lot of heat from the kufrs, is actually an entirely Shi'a practice.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I dislike Shia beliefs but they have no impact or effect on Somalis so I don’t care about them.
a shiaa muslim never bothered me its just these silly salafis trying to tell us shiias are the problem
when the salafi kuffars bomb and kill muslims everyday in somalia because they reject their evil death cult

Last edited:

Trending