Iranian shi'ism exposed

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Well, Shia has some bad subsets, the same way that Sunni Islam has bad subsets. The thing is, people are taking the negative aspects of shia as a whole and comparing it with a truly fucked subset of Sunni. It isn't an accurate comparison. Not even close. I mean majority of shia Muslims are peace loving normal people just as majority of sunnis are peace loving normal people! Salafism by the sole virtue of its ideas is very militant, truly fucked up ideology!
Like any group of people, Salafis are not a monolith.

upload_2019-4-16_20-28-44.png


Read these paragraphs above and see that even in Salafism, the sect that you so apparently detest, jihadists are a very small minority. Saying all Salafists are terrorists is just as ignorant as saying all Muslims are terrorists.
 

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
they just killed israelis which at the time invaded lebanon and syria :noneck:

most of the bombing attacks where against israeli embasies epic falilure sahib so becosue their attacking youre israeli allies they are evil


i was right about salafis and israel working hand in hand :samwelcome:


:****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile::****aanyosmile:
They bombed a Jewish cultural center in Argentina, where close to 90 innocents were killed and at least 200 were injured. I don't agree with the Israeli state on a looot of things, but I can't support such inhumanity and I'm surprised you would.

Weren't you literally arguing with me in another thread about how much Palestinans suck and how Palestine will never be a state and how the Israelis deserve the land they took? And now you're supporting launched attacks against Jews in Latin America? Yikes :whew: All because of your hatred against Salafis. I can't stand a hypocrite, wallahi--get out. Go take your meds.
 
Like any group of people, Salafis are not a monolith.

View attachment 70982

Read these paragraphs above and see that even in Salafism, the sect that you so apparently detest, jihadists are a very small minority. Saying all Salafists are terrorists is just as ignorant as saying all Muslims are terrorists.
You're reading the wrong article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism


It's that truly vile sect we're talking about.

It's as monolithic as any group could get because the adherents aren't allowed to think for themselves (it's bid'ah). :icon lol:
 

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They bombed a Jewish cultural center in Argentina, where close to 90 innocents were killed and at least 200 were injured. I don't agree with the Israeli state on a looot of things, but I can't support such inhumanity and I'm surprised you would.

Weren't you literally arguing with me in another thread about how much Palestinans suck and how Palestine will never be a state and how the Israelis deserve the land they took? And now you're supporting launched attacks against Jews in Latin America? Yikes :whew: All because of your hatred against Salafis. I can't stand a hypocrite, wallahi--get out. Go take your meds.
>wahabi logic killing jews is bad
>killing sunni muslims is good becosue they have to accept salafism or die




iraq


yemen


somalia


:faysalwtf:the shia where right you salafis are in cahoots with israel




 
@Lolalola

Would you say you're Salafi/wahhabist yourself? It'd be bid'ah to lie here you know. :icon lol:

Because the lengths you're going to defend this fucked up ideology is crazy if you're not.
 

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
>wahabi logic killing jews is bad
>killing sunni muslims is good becosue they have to accept salafism or die


somalia

iraq


yemen



:faysalwtf:the shia where right you salafis are in cahoots with israel



I really don't like you, waryaa. Everytime I present you with an argument, you bring up some incident entirely unrelated. Everyone reading this, please inform me of any point of this thread where I advocated for the deaths of Muslims. This isn't a rhetorical question, I want everyone to quote literally any post where I even alluded that I supported any terrorist groups or any death of any Muslim.

@geeljire madaxweyne is a very confusing and manipulative man. Our conversation started like this:

> @geeljire madaxweyne says that Shi'as have never ever partaken in terrorism

> I show him a number of incidents where they in fact did

> @geeljire madaxweyne tries to disregard this by saying they attack Israelis, so that doesn't count

> I respond that many civilians are often killed so that's an incredibly callous statement to make

> @geeljire madaxweyne tries to redirect conversation by bringing up war zones and claims that all these wars are due to Salafism, deliberately introducing strawmans and ignoring the orginial topic which was the Shi'a sect

 
Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

Would you say you're Salafi/wahhabist yourself? It'd be bid'ah to lie here you know. :icon lol:

Because the lengths you're going to defend this fucked up ideology is crazy if you're not.
While I don't particularly define myself as anything other than a Sunni Muslim, I won't deny that Salafism has come across to me as the most genuine form of Islam, devoid of outside gaal interference. Shi'a Islam was clearly created for Persians, and their beliefs have too many holes for me to get behind.
 

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Lolalola

Would you say you're Salafi/wahhabist yourself? It'd be bid'ah to lie here you know. :icon lol:

Because the lengths you're going to defend this fucked up ideology is crazy if you're not.
I really don't like you, waryaa. Everytime I present you with an argument, you bring up some incident entirely unrelated. Everyone reading this, please inform at any point of this thread where I advocated for the deaths of Muslims. This isn't a rhetorical question, I want everyone to quote literally any post where I even alluded that I supported any terrorist groups or any death of any Muslim.

@geeljire madaxweyne is a very confusing and manipulative man. Our conversation started like this:

> @geeljire madaxweyne says that Shi'as have never ever partaken in terrorism

> I show him a number of incidents where they in fact did

> @geeljire madaxweyne tries to disregard this by saying they attack Israelis, so that doesn't count

> I respond that many civilians are often killed so that's an incredibly callous statement to make

> @geeljire madaxweyne tries to redirect conversation by bringing up war zones and claims that all these wars are due to Salafism, deliberately introducing strawmans and ignoring the orginial topic which was the Shi'a sect
>I NEVER SAID shias dont do terrorism, i siad they dont kill somali muslims which is true



> you showed me shiia muslims killing israeli soldiers israeli civilians american soldiers and bulgarians mostly non muslims :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:


:fittytousand:i showed you terrorist kuffar salafis killing muslims in afghanistan in iraq yemen syria and most importantly somalia
 

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
While I don't particularly define myself as anything other than a Sunni Muslim, I won't deny that Salafism has come across to me as the most genuine form of Islam, devoid of outside gaal interference. Shi'a Islam was clearly created for Persians, and their beliefs have too many holes for me to get behind.
The ruler of a nearby town, Muhammad ibn Saud, invited ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab to join him, and in 1744 a pact was made between the two

they then went on to create salafism which was created for the saudi state a arab nationalist creation


a well known fact you havent proved shiia islam was created for iranians :gaasdrink:
 
Shia Islam are a bunch of Ali worhipors and Salafi's believe to be muslim is to be arab.

Both are retarded but this thread is about Shia Islam in Iran. Stop diluting it with Arab Salafi nonsense.
 
While I don't particularly define myself as anything other than a Sunni Muslim, I won't deny that Salafism has come across to me as the most genuine form of Islam, devoid of outside gaal interference. Shi'a Islam was clearly created for Persians, and their beliefs have too many holes for me to get behind.
That figures.

I cannot respect that, sorry. Any Salafi/Wahabbist person is only a few nudges away from going berserk/ turning violent. It's a disgusting and very dangerous ideology, but there's no convincing you that it isn't. You've already been brainwashed it seems. No wonder you were hellbent on showing us how bad Shias are.
 
Shia Islam was not created for Persians. It was founded after a bunch of Arabs got triggered that there lord and savior Ali did not seceded Nabi p.b.u.h as leader of the Abbasid Caliphate. Iranians where in fact Sunni Muslims in tell about 700 years ago.
 
Shia Islam are a bunch of Ali worhipors and Salafi's believe to be muslim is to be arab.

Both are retarded but this thread is about Shia Islam in Iran. Stop diluting it with Arab Salafi nonsense.
Both are fucked up, really? :icon lol:

Wahhabism/Salafism is basically the Sistine Chapel of fucked up ideologies! There are some shia terrorists, but for the most part the biggest criticism that could be levelled to shia Muslims is that, to a Sunni person, they pray funny and have beliefs/practices that would seem idiosyncratic to someone from Somali background. Wahhabist terrorism has been a reality for decades in Somalia. So you guys can fuck off with your mediating "they are both bad" remarks.
 

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Getting back to the topic did anyone watch the video? So far I watched an hour of it
 
Last edited:

Trending

Top