Indian/paki/Asian + somali= new trend

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I had to try something new on Sspot. It may actually work, who knows :zhqjlmx:
tenor.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You apparently have a low self esteem, always trying to please men who don’t even rate you lol
You insult Ethiopian women just to get some cookies from Abdis. Talk shit when you liberate your vagina.
I insult all Ethiopians I don't differentiate.
You need to learn to stop hating on your own men just for abdis:4uzpnkt:
453132afeb3fc97b31ab354f9e8775bc.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Well she needs to leave my people alone and stop taking shit about other women. She knows damn well that I don’t hold back so why is she alway throwing unnecessary shades at me :abuxyga:
f*ck Ethiopians oh what wrong choice of language since y'all cheap hoes don't even do that yourselves. You all are out here getting fucked by Germans, somalis, Italians, arab house owners etc.
I think your people's type has to be short, has to be aids positive and has to be desperate right.
Don't hold back Emily there's no need for that shyness

f*ck Ethiopians oh what wrong choice of language since y'all cheap hoes don't even do that yourselves. You all are out here getting fucked by Germans, somalis, Italians, arab house owners etc.
I think your people's type has to be short, has to be aids positive and has to be desperate right.
I'm trying to help u by telling Emily to leave u alone and u thank me by rating my post as qashin :gucciwhat:

I really liked u, u know? :(

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Oh you sound so jealous and angry. Honey our men don’t shame us for marrying out. Unlike you who is afraid of some Abdi’s reaction. Don’t be jealous, we are the most sought after women in the world.
And don’t use Aids as insult when your small population have it too. Oh poor thing

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No f*ck that Ethiopian .
Liberating my vagina ah whilst her grandmother got smashed by an arab her mother by a European to be able to move aborad and her by a somali.
@Emily don't bring out your abdi army Emily
You need some D in your life. Don’t shame women for having fun. Being a is better than being oppressed virgin. Liberate your vajajay

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh you sound so jealous and angry. Honey our men don’t shame us for marrying out. Unlike you who is afraid of some Abdi’s reaction. Don’t be jealous, we are the most sought after women in the world.
And don’t use Aids as insult when your small population have it too. Oh poor thing
It's not really an insult when there's statistics backing it thats called a fact dear.:hillarybiz:
You say most sought after we see most easy
tenor.gif

Trending