Indian/paki/Asian + somali= new trend

I am not the one in the middle of two girls going at. You take something personal that has nothing to do with you individually, maybe my ‘low testosterone’ comment got to you:mjlol:
If that is the case then you proved me right :duck:
I didn't get between u two for god sakes. U literally tagged me in one of your posts because I rated your comment qashin :draketf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I am not the one in the middle of two girls going at. You take something personal that has nothing to do with you individually, maybe my ‘low testosterone’ comment got to you:mjlol:
If that is the case then you proved me right :duck:
Ho hoooooo

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I didn't get between u two for god sakes. U literally tagged me in one of your posts because I rated your comment qashin :draketf:
Didn’t tag you until abused the qashn and when I asked you why you gave that lame excuse ‘because you insulted my country and people’
And yes you did come in betwee us and told me to leave her as if I started the whole thing.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Didn’t tag you until abused the qashn and when I asked you why you gave that lame excuse ‘because you insulted my country and people’
And yes you did come in between and told me to leave her as if I started the whole thing.
Tell him sista!

@Emily instead of rating my post qashin get some psychological help. You're some marehan atheist pretending to be a habesha girl, talking about "somalians" all day.
source.gif

@Emily instead of rating my post qashin get some psychological help. You're some marehan atheist pretending to be a habesha girl, talking about "somalians" all day.
source.gif

Ms. Black Dahlia are you not marexaan yourself ? :gaasdrink:

I used to enjoy your posts till after you came back from your hiatus and you embarked on your trolling journey.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
source.gif
Wtf I’ve never even exchanged posts with this weirdo
Come at me with your other username you triggered he/she. Triggered losers coming out of no where

And yes you did come in betwee us and told me to leave her as if I started the whole thing.
When did I abuse the qashin ratings? :farmajoyaab:

Abaayo why the f*ck u lying
why-the-f-you-lying-gif-1.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your

Come on sxb, either solve the mess you created or support Emily in her war with somalis. posting likes or funny ratings on her posts is cowardice.

Popcorn and herbal tea.
I'm too smart to take the bait on that one. But nice try sxb :sass2:

We dont pull our hair when our women marry out whereas Somalians have a cardiac arrest lol

Do Somalian men control your vagina?
Blade talk shit when you have the choice to marry out my oppressed little friend
Ms Galmudug, stop your trolling. You are 100% Somali.

source.gif
Tan waa Ina Xaaf (HG). I doubt she is reer Farmaajo :lolbron: