Indian/paki/Asian + somali= new trend

There’s an influx of Somali gabdho and Asian men.

Even the indoyar seem to be a trend. What is going on??

We’ve finally moved on from level 1 - mixing qabils, level 2- mixing with cadaans, level 3- mixing with madoows, level 4- mixing with asians

Yaa haraay?

What’s level 5 going to be?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Its only the cadcads that go for Asian men. I don't think this is a trend if we are taking about ethnic Somalis.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've only heard Cadcad women going for south Asian men but I've seen many wedding pictures of Somali men going for Indian and Bangladesh women. There was even threads about it this week. Either way, Somalis are disgraceful if they want to mix with South Asians.

I've only heard Cadcad women going for south Asian men but I've seen many wedding pictures of Somali men going for Indian and Bangladesh women. There was even threads about it this week. Either way, Somalis are disgraceful if they want to mix with South Asians.

I mean nothing wrong with so long as both sides of the family don’t have cuqdad for each other’s races.

I also wonder how the baby will turn out. Both genes are weak AS

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I mean nothing wrong with so long as both sides of the family don’t have cuqdad for each other’s races.

I also wonder how the baby will turn out. Both genes are weak AS

There is a sub-clan of Benadiri being half Somali and half Indian. Just look at them and you'll get the image.

Apollo

VIP
South Indian Dravidian women can be hot at times. They have nice chocolate skin.

North Indians/Indo-Aryans/Pakistanis. :nahgirl:

UK Somali girls have South Asian men at the bottom, behind Somali/Madow/Cadaan/Indhoyar/Arab. Its nothing serious.

I think the rate of somali/Indian marriages will rise. There’s this snapchat I had but deleted it was like somali features but for somalis that loved Indian song.

I was surprised to find grown somali men singing there :mjlol:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I think the rate of somali/Indian marriages will rise. There’s this snapchat I had but deleted it was like somali features but for somalis that loved Indian song.

I was surprised to find grown somali men singing there :mjlol:

Somalis love Bollywood but we are not interested in the women or men.

Trending