Indian/paki/Asian + somali= new trend

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm not in the middle of no beef moron. The only thing I did was dislike a post she made earlier.
You disliked four of my posts directed at Blade1 for no apparent reason and told me to leave her alone, knowing that she was the one who took the unprovoked shots at me for no reason.

Blade threw at shade at my people first and I checked her. Put your patriotism aside and stay away from this beef.
I couldn't care any less who started it. If I see u talk shit about my people, I will simply rate your comment as "qashin".

I don’t know why u are mad at me? I didn't even quote earlier I just disliked your comment that's all. :gucciwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
f*ck Ethiopians oh what wrong choice of language since y'all cheap hoes don't even do that yourselves. You all are out here getting fucked by Germans, somalis, Italians, arab house owners etc.
I think your people's type has to be short, has to be aids positive and has to be desperate right.
Don't hold back Emily there's no need for that shyness
giphy.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I couldn't care any less who started it. If I see u talk shit about my people, I will simply rate your comment as "qashin".

I don’t know why u are mad at me? I didn't even quote earlier I just disliked your comment that's all. :gucciwhat:
WHY GET DEFENSIVE? JUST TELL HER WHAT IT IS! SOMALIS ARE MY NUMBER 1 PRIORITY! f*ck EVERYONE ELSE! WHERE'S YOUR PRIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Kudhufo

Sxb, apology accepted. Waan kula kaftamaye.

@Emily and @Blade1

You are two wonderful people and we humans could disagree and have different opinions on different issues, therefore a personal beef/insults from two civilised, well balanced and smart people is beneath your standards. Please, agree to disagree.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Keep your emotions in check. There were other Somalians who were here and didn’t get offended cause they are rational people. You don’t have the Somalian name on monopoly. Don’t take things that are outside of your control personal. If you really care about somalism then move out of the west and contribute to your country instead of catching feelings over internet beef.

Keep your emotions in check. There were other Somalians who were here and didn’t get offended cause they are rational people. You don’t have the Somalian name on monopoly. Don’t take things that are outside of your control personal. If you really care about somalism then move out of the west and contribute to your country instead of catching feelings over internet beef.
Why don't u keep your emotions in check when people talk shit about your country and your people? :mjlol:

f*ck outta here gurl.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why don't u keep your emotions in check when people talk shit about your country and your people? :mjlol:

f*ck outta here gurl.
I am not the one in the middle of two girls going at. You take something personal that has nothing to do with you individually, maybe my ‘low testosterone’ comment got to you:mjlol:
If that is the case then you proved me right :duck:

Trending

Latest posts