Indian/paki/Asian + somali= new trend

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's a trend because y'all saw a few cadcad marriages :farmajoyaab:
Imagine if somali women/men married out as much as Ethiopian women people would have a heart attack and drop dead:noneck:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It's a trend because y'all saw a few cadcad marriages :farmajoyaab:
Imagine if somali women/men married out as much as Ethiopian women people would have a heart attack and drop dead:noneck:

We dont pull our hair when our women marry out whereas Somalians have a cardiac arrest lol

Do Somalian men control your vagina?
Blade talk shit when you have the choice to marry out my oppressed little friend

We dont pull our hair when our women marry out whereas Somalians have a cardiac arrest lol

Do Somalian men control Xalimo s vagina
Blade talk shit when you have the choice to marry out my oppressed little friend
clap-back-gif-5.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Do Somalian men control your vagina?
There's like over 100 million of Ethiopians you guys already have arab in you guys why would you care.
If we all marry out the cushitic race will be extinct

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There's like over 100 million of Ethiopians you guys already have arab in you guys why would you care.
If we all marry out the cushitic race will be extinct
There is really nothing special about Cushitic race, maybe y’all need to diversify to destroy that herd like mentality and sexism.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Obviously the two gays say I'm an abdi pleaser :abuxyga:
@Steamdevolopment @Emily
If me not having low self esteem and staying neutral makes me a abdi pleaser Jennifer then one sec let me change my name:manny:
You apparently have a low self esteem, always trying to please men who don’t even rate you lol
You insult Ethiopian women just to get some cookies from Abdis. Talk shit when you liberate your vagina.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You apparently have a low self esteem, always trying to please men who don’t even rate you lol
You insult Ethiopian women just to get some cookies from Abdis. Talk shit when you liberate your vagina.
This is the SomaliSpot I love. :dead::dead::dead:

Trending