Indhoyar be learning Somali!!

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
If this was a chinese man there would be a different response. But because it’s a woman, these idiots respond with this. Black men wallahi, I never want to see another “are we black thread”, this dumb logic is 100% black man territory.

Clearly you’ve never read my post:

:mjlol:

If this was a chinese man there would be a different response. But because it’s a woman, these idiots respond with this. Black men wallahi, I never want to see another “are we black thread”, this dumb logic is 100% black man territory.

As for the idiots who are saying “maybe she came on her own”, you guys are no different than those idiot africans who are loosing their land to the chinese. There is absolutely no reason as to why a chinese would willingly come to Somalia, you foolish idiots. You can’t even see their attempt to colonize us even when it’s clear as day. Chinese have a bad track record in Africa, anywhere they land they blind you.

And to those saying learning Somali in 8 months etc. That isn’t impressive. If you are surronded by the language and are OPEN (key) to learning it ASAP then it will be done. I’ve seen people on yt learn 4-5 languages in a few years. Y’all need to stop putting your people down 24/7, you never see other races do this. No wonder we are inferior, you make us inferior with an inferior mindset.

The Chinese have cracked the black mans code though, throw a non-black women in their way and they have opened the whole country to be colonized. Stop exposing yourselves.

:francis:
I’m waiting for this thread to be posted to Weibo. The chinese are everywhere and they will most definitely find this. Don’t be shocked when they call you all types of “primate” and “inferior”, while y’all lust after someone who isn’t even a 5/10 in their country.
:yacadiim:
Weibo readers, I just want to add that these fools do not make up somali views. We are superior and absolutely DO not want to breed with y’all, as we do not wish to become flat faced and short with huge heads.

Xie Xie!
You serious lol... who would marry a chinese only to have unathletic children with short limbs, monolid eyes, big head looking like an extremely puffed balloon and a walking style of Hyena.

Chinese are looked down upon in Somalia and are the epitome of ugliness lol... just go to Somalia with a Chinese friend and see how they will be bullied by the Somalis back there.. Indhoyar, gaaboow, yuuj wa ma'juuj we call them all the bad names. Their women have absolutely nothing to be attracted to, the hijab is making up and covering many things for the first girl interviewed but take off that hijab and see what she got, the second is a typical Chinese, I would take an ok looking Filipino over the most beaufiful Chinese chick if I was into them Asians. No faarax would risk those Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc genes!!
Chinese and Japanese and all East Asians are really light skin Bantus... I swear they are no different, you just filter up a pic of chinese person black and will see what I'm saying..
The original Japanese people were also dark skin.. althou most of them have evolved to lightskin later but they no different from the Papuans.. their lightskin makes it up for them and they get away with it!!
1659286725193.jpeg

Lmao, that was a photoshopped image.
These are Ainus
07C663E4-13A0-47E2-97EE-D6FC302C937D.jpeg

472F7DD8-1C34-4172-A674-3728496F3D82.jpeg

DEDABD92-9C7B-43F0-965A-11A5D7297C0C.png

Chinese and Japanese and all East Asians are really light skin Bantus
This does not make sense at all.
23199467-69EB-42D9-BC45-C1C5723B9220.jpeg

Morphological difference among what you lump together as “East Asians” exist since the dawn of time.
The left is a southeast Asian (racially related to Malaysians) or southern Chinese, while the right is a random Han and the main East Asian type.
52C19748-1ED2-4406-A354-4C00CAD0A42D.jpeg

This above is a Bantu
2E614AF5-2158-4BBF-9403-9A830415E7FA.jpeg

This above is the pinnacle of Chinese government.
B0FAFFF5-A82A-4798-BA74-974C4964E12D.jpeg

This man from He-Nan is the purest an ethnic Han can get.
7EA2DF37-101E-4D63-8A11-CCCCE26627F7.jpeg

This one here is a reconstruction of Jomon, the actual OG Japanese Hunter-gatherers who make up 70%~80% of Ainu ancestry.
AFAFEDF4-FD78-4BBE-AD19-5F586FEABAF8.jpeg

This one above is a Malaysian and how exactly is he Bantu? The skin tone he possesses is basically the same as his Austronesian ancestors.

1FACB692-072E-4724-BA2C-D4857A7CBC47.jpeg

Now I assume you’re referring to these guys above when you’re trying to push an Asian-Bantu relationship? Lmao, these people, despite superficial resemblance to west African peoples, are not them either.
Note that even if you paint a Han Chinese, Jap, or Han Taiwanese 6 shades darker they still wouldn’t look like the above.
Plus, “negritos” contributed f*ck all to East Asian civilization.

And why are you so obsessed with a darker skin color? Preference for light skin can be observed throughout every single continent on Earth (even in West Africa, lol), and most East Asians who live in East Asia proper prefer lighter skin tones since the Bronze Age. It is genetics that dictate kinship, not some imaginative phenotypical resemblance that wasn’t even there in the first place.
Also, ever heard of vitamin d deficiency and its correlation with Bantu-like skin in higher altitudes?

EDIT: An Arabian man would be closer to Bantu than an East Asian does. Have you ever bothered to obtain basic knowledge regarding the genetics of biologically modern Homo sapiens, my fellow human?

Last edited:
Preference for light skin can be observed throughout every single continent on Earth (even in West Africa, lol), bro
Nope, Somalis never romanticized lightskin, you can't find a single verse of any Somali poem that depicts lightskin as preferable.. we've always romacticized facial features, like Grecian nose type and dimdark lips. And those two are of the typical Somali features.
Somalis also don't appreciate beauty outside their race, we always looked down upon the White people while every other race literally held them up and almost worshipped them.

Have you ever bothered to obtain basic knowledge regarding the genetics of biologically modern Homo sapiens
We're talking about the looks not the genes dude, you know Bantus genetically are closer to White people than they're to the Papuan whom they resemble physically?. Phenology and geneology are two different fields waryaa..

Btw why are you being a bootlicker for east asians?? stop caping, get rid of your self-hating and embrace and accept your own people or Somalis will disown you if you keep being bootlicker..

42720387-48A0-4789-BB5B-C1F4982A4132.jpeg

Again, the mongoloid skull, now how is this Bantu?
Stop cherry picking.. this is what a typical Chinese looks like to Somali:
View attachment 232055

The before is what a Korean looks like to us without plastic surgery:
View attachment 232054

I bet you to get a Somali as ugly as this!!! You can't..
Let them keep that genes to them.. hell naw we don't need them browwww!!
And how are they Bantu? I honestly cannot care less about your opinion on these people. It seems you have shown your true colors as a disgusting troll.

Funny thing is you assume that I know less about East Asians despite being an East Asian myself. That’s quite pathetic, boy.

Again, I contradicted every claim of yours from the Bantu-Ainu to Bantu-Asian one.
What is your argument exactly? That you find East Asians in general unattractive? Noted, not my business.
That you find East Asians to be bANTu? Lmao, that’s when I have to debunk your lies.

Also, yes, I have seen physically unattractive Somali individuals.
However I would not make a show of it or post them on the net like a three-year-old, uneducated, malicious brat.

Nope, Somalis never romanticized lightskin, you can't find a single verse of any Somali poem that depicts lightskin as preferable.. we've always romacticized facial features, like Grecian nose type and dimdark lips. And those two are of the typical Somali features.
Somalis also don't appreciate beauty outside their race, we always looked down upon the White people while every other race literally held them up and almost worshipped them.
Noted. But did I ever brought up “Somali”?
I said “preference of light skin throughout every continent”. I mentioned nothing about “every race on the specified continent having this preference”.
We're talking about the looks not the genes dude, you know Bantus genetically are closer to White people than they're to the Papuan whom they resemble physically?. Phenology and geneology are two different fields waryaa..

Btw why are you being a bootlicker for east asians?? stop caping, get rid of your self-hating and embrace and accept your own people or Somalis will disown you if you keep being bootlicker..
I am a goddamn East Asian who possess a straight fucking nose, slightly reddish hair and big eyes. Yes, I look off by East Asian standards but it has absolutely nothing to do with me correcting your fallacy.
I see, you apparently has a bias regarding East Asians in general, and I don’t blame you. I myself despise quite a bunch of people too.
However there has to be someone who’s willing to debunk those pathetic lies.

View attachment 232048
Again, the mongoloid skull, now how is this Bantu?

And how are they Bantu? I honestly cannot care less about your opinion on these people. It seems you have shown your true colors as a disgusting troll.

Funny thing is you assume that I know less about East Asians despite being an East Asian myself. That’s quite pathetic, boy.

That you find East Asians in general unattractive?
That's a well known fact
I have seen physically unattractive Somali individuals.
You will never see a Somali as ugly as that.. you'll never ever.. unless they've deformities but they can't naturally be that ugly

That's a well known fact

You will never see a Somali as ugly as that.. you'll never ever.. unless they've deformities but they can't naturally be that ugly
“Ugly” and “beautiful” are two subjective terms. They are not scientific.
To the preference of other races, some you consider beautiful would be deemed as ugly.

What do you get for being troll??? Have some respect for yourself and claim some good ethnicity if you have got no life and chose to troll
I am an Asian who looks like that, Mr. Whoeveryouare. Check my comments in other threads if you wish.
No I don't have any bias against anyone.. but I just be telling universal facts and I don't like overhyping any shisheeye!!
I do not think any race should be overhyped either. Defects among different ethnic groups existed since the dawn of time.
The reason I replied to you is because you somehow decided to lump East Asians with Bantus, and apparently used a disgusting “Afro-revisionist” pic to “prove” that those damn Japs were somehow Bantus or dark skinned or snub nosed.

Last edited:
“Ugly” and “beautiful” are two subjective terms. They are not scientific.
It's not! Stop! That's what they tell ugly people so they don't feel bad but in reality it doesn't help, every person can see who's ugly and who's not... it's just disgusting to even talk about this but let's not over hype shisheeye!!
To the preference of other races, some you consider beautiful would be deemed as ugly.
I don't consider any race as beautifull other than my own.. my spectrum goes from my-own(Somalis) to ok-looking(Whites) to ugly (Asians, Bantus, Ayrab etc)..

It's not! Stop! That's what they tell ugly people so they don't feel bad but in reality it doesn't help, every person can see who's ugly and who's not... it's just disgusting to even talk about this but let's not over hype shisheeye!!
Funny that you somehow think I’m a self-hater who fantasize about Asians.
Trolling your own people was never the way to go.. go and troll forums of people of other races...
Troll? The only one trolling is you. I listed facts to debunk your fallacious claims.
I also don’t normally consider Japs and Chinese as my people. I go by nationality.
I don't consider any race as beautifull other than my own.. my spectrum goes from my-own(Somalis) to ok-looking(Whites) to ugly (Asians, Bantus, Ayrab etc)..
Noted. Not my business.

Edit: Quite funnily, you listed “whites” (Nordic types and Irish types I presume? Lol) as the second best good-looking race in your grading system.
Isn’t that quite ironic when you accuse me of overhyping East Asians when in fact every single comment I made was logical and served to debunking your lies?

Last edited:
Funny that you somehow think I’m a self-hater who fantasize about Asians.
You're just disguising as one..
Troll? The only one trolling is you.
Lol good luck with your trolling sxb

Edit: Quite funnily, you listed “whites” (Nordic types and Irish types I presume? Lol) as the second best good-looking race in your grading system.
Isn’t that quite ironic when you accuse me of overhyping East Asians when in fact every single comment I made was logical and served to debunking your lies?
Ok lookinng isn't an OVERhype!!!

You're just disguising as one..
Disgusting as a what? A Somali self-hater as you claim? Lmao I’m not even of the same ethnic group as you.
As an Asian? Lel.
Lol good luck with your trolling sxb
The only one trolling is you. You became a troll the moment you brought up supposed connection between Bantu and Asians & dark skinned Afro-shopped photo of WW2 Japs.
Ok lookinng isn't an OVERhype!!!
Why add exclamation marks whenever you wish to push some of that peculiar agenda? Can you not express yourself normally?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Indhoyar learning Af-Soomaali in Hargeysa.. what they up to?
Probably Chinese state sponsored gaagaab but Eebbe knows why??

Asian women would do anything if they find a Farah,these homey and super submissive kiss white men"s ass for their 4 average shalong, Imagine what they would do for a Somali guy with an average of 9, no need to describe this, it is too graphic how they would worship that BSB.:pachah1::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts