Indhoyar be learning Somali!!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If this was a chinese man there would be a different response. But because it’s a woman, these idiots respond with this. Black men wallahi, I never want to see another “are we black thread”, this dumb logic is 100% black man territory.

As for the idiots who are saying “maybe she came on her own”, you guys are no different than those idiot africans who are loosing their land to the chinese. There is absolutely no reason as to why a chinese would willingly come to Somalia, you foolish idiots. You can’t even see their attempt to colonize us even when it’s clear as day. Chinese have a bad track record in Africa, anywhere they land they blind you.

And to those saying learning Somali in 8 months etc. That isn’t impressive. If you are surronded by the language and are OPEN (key) to learning it ASAP then it will be done. I’ve seen people on yt learn 4-5 languages in a few years. Y’all need to stop putting your people down 24/7, you never see other races do this. No wonder we are inferior, you make us inferior with an inferior mindset.

The Chinese have cracked the black mans code though, throw a non-black women in their way and they have opened the whole country to be colonized. Stop exposing yourselves.

:francis:
I’m waiting for this thread to be posted to Weibo. The chinese are everywhere and they will most definitely find this. Don’t be shocked when they call you all types of “primate” and “inferior”, while y’all lust after someone who isn’t even a 5/10 in their country.
:yacadiim:
Weibo readers, I just want to add that these fools do not make up somali views. We are superior and absolutely DO not want to breed with y’all, as we do not wish to become flat faced and short with huge heads.

Xie Xie!

I'll be qashined to oblivion if I go into detail about being perplexed by the reaction to these ordinary looking Asian women.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
If this was a chinese man there would be a different response. But because it’s a woman, these idiots respond with this. Black men wallahi, I never want to see another “are we black thread”, this dumb logic is 100% black man territory.

As for the idiots who are saying “maybe she came on her own”, you guys are no different than those idiot africans who are loosing their land to the chinese. There is absolutely no reason as to why a chinese would willingly come to Somalia, you foolish idiots. You can’t even see their attempt to colonize us even when it’s clear as day. Chinese have a bad track record in Africa, anywhere they land they blind you.

And to those saying learning Somali in 8 months etc. That isn’t impressive. If you are surronded by the language and are OPEN (key) to learning it ASAP then it will be done. I’ve seen people on yt learn 4-5 languages in a few years. Y’all need to stop putting your people down 24/7, you never see other races do this. No wonder we are inferior, you make us inferior with an inferior mindset.

The Chinese have cracked the black mans code though, throw a non-black women in their way and they have opened the whole country to be colonized. Stop exposing yourselves.

:francis:
I’m waiting for this thread to be posted to Weibo. The chinese are everywhere and they will most definitely find this. Don’t be shocked when they call you all types of “primate” and “inferior”, while y’all lust after someone who isn’t even a 5/10 in their country.
:yacadiim:
Weibo readers, I just want to add that these fools do not make up somali views. We are superior and absolutely DO not want to breed with y’all, as we do not wish to become flat faced and short with huge heads.

Xie Xie!
Why are you appeasing to some irrelevant ch*nk site? Just because you have pocky stains on your baati doesnt make you their ambassador :pachah1:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Don’t agree with the racism but I agree with your sentiment. They are very strategic with their moves. Not a friendly gesture.
Brother inshallah Somali will be up please center on international trade everyone in the world is going to come to our country Chinese Africans from west and central Africa north Africans Arabs Turks Russians have to embrace show love one of our greatest attributes is that we straddle both the eastern world in the western world ; Africa Asia and Europe

Inshallah we will go to their countries and do trade , our shut out era is over ‏بإذن الله now we’re in our trade era

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah mate seems you're a bit shaken after getting rejected by XingjingZhou#38859, get a grip its not the end of the world.
I have never had the displeasure of liking a chinese person, don’t do me like that
:mjlaugh:
You mad that I called you and the others out
:gladbron:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Clearly a Chinese spy sent by the CCP after Somaliland recognized Taiwan. Their ajnabi loving has blinded them kkkkkk

I'm confused are you not somali?

What's your ethnicity and why where you called out like that?
I’m not Somali. I’m a college student from Taiwan who’s constantly being mistaken for a central Asian. I sort of explained it in other threads to the users who bore the same question (regarding my identity and why I’m here).
I’m usually in the Culture & History board (and occasionally commenting in this board, plus providing expressions to comments I find interesting), hence a bit surprised when I was called out.

Last edited:
Brother inshallah Somali will be up please center on international trade everyone in the world is going to come to our country Chinese Africans from west and central Africa north Africans Arabs Turks Russians have to embrace show love one of our greatest attributes is that we straddle both the eastern world in the western world ; Africa Asia and Europe

Inshallah we will go to their countries and do trade , our shut out era is over ‏بإذن الله now we’re in our trade era

Very strange comment. Chinese people (Non-Muslim ones) don’t want people of African descent in their country. Why should we want them in ours? They don’t want to trade with us. They want to enslave us.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Yeah......she's totally NOT a spy.

Wallahi.

The Asian governments thinks we’re like madow man: who’d let our guard down and marry them.

:mjlaugh:

We’re a racist ethnic group to a point we gave them a racist-label.

Trending