Indhoyar be learning Somali!!

I know some somalis in china who do business there but what are Chinese students doing in somalia I'm sure there are better places to get an education.

Are they ccp sponsored or did they do this of there own accord? 🤔

Hopefully this doesn't mean we are going to get whipping vids made freshly in somalia. Somalis haven't been that mentally broken but with the current drought who knows.
It'll be a cold day in Hell when Somalis collectively allow a group to whip em around. I just don't see it happening to our insane people.

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Chinese girls just don't do it for me sorry.

Give me a fine ass Filipino any day
167309E2-7B56-4B5C-85CC-7DB9751E34A4.png

@Somalaiklik
Normally I do not consider Chinese as... you know, "my people" (since they want to bomb us and cover my beloved* country* with blood and such).
However, although it's not uncommon for me to throw a tantrum when the stereotypical image of East Asians is brought up, I have not spotted extremely racist shit in this thread (no mentioning of the C word lol) yet.
I do not see the weird nauseating fetishisation over east Asian females either.

After all, it is not against human nature to be drawn to people one consider "exotic" as compared to said person's own ethnic group (still, I would admit my own bigotry which is that I cannot feel attraction towards AAs and their ancestors, Nordics, Irish types, obese Americans, ones with "Chinese" citizenship, Southeast Asians, and finally people with an extremely hooked nose).
As shown by my comment above, being indifferent towards certain foreign ethnic groups is also a common trait demonstrated by modern Homo sapiens. Hence if some say they do not prefer East Asian women I would not feel offended, at all.

You see, what happens in this thread is not a big deal. People are simply making jokes, fooling around and such.
On the other hand...
This is a big deal and is the true definition of fetishisation.

Last edited:
Don’t agree with the racism but I agree with your sentiment. They are very strategic with their moves. Not a friendly gesture.
Cajiib from the US acting like a trump supporter. Where’s the “make somalia great again” hat @Cajiib? Remember “Kung Flu Virus”? Definitely you are far right Lmaoo come on dear.

@Somalaiklik
Normally I do not consider Chinese as... you know, "my people" (since they want to bomb us and cover my beloved* country* with blood and such).
However, although it's not uncommon for me to throw a tantrum when the stereotypical image of East Asians is brought up, I have not spotted extremely racist shit in this thread (no mentioning of the C word lol) yet.

After all, it is not against human nature to be drawn to people one consider "exotic" as compared to said person's own ethnic group (still, I would admit my own bigotry which is that I cannot feel attraction towards AAs and their ancestors, Nordics, Irish types, obese Americans, ones with "Chinese" citizenship, Southeast Asians, and finally people with an extremely hooked nose).
As shown by my comment above, being indifferent towards certain foreign ethnic groups is also a common trait demonstrated by modern Homo sapiens. Hence if some say they do not prefer East Asian women I would not feel offended, at all.

You see, what happens in this thread is not a big deal. People are simply making jokes, fooling around and such.
On the other hand...
Okay that ‘artist’ is fucking weird. He has a black fetish.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is the future, in 40 years time you will see someone from Patagonia speaking fluent somali. The better our cointry becomes, the more foreigners we will see.

However given the current situation, she is 100% a chinese spy. That good aqlaaq doesn’t confuse me

No foreigner would risk it in Somalia.. most def state sponsored

I hope so too... I've seen them indhoyar paying kids pennies to say demeaning stuff in Malawi
Not really its very possible they came of there own accord. After all Asia's gateway to Africa is somalia and with all the controversy around somalia in recent history a lot of Asians see going to somalia as some extreme daredevil stunt. Some guy in Japan for example went to somalia and wrote 2 books on somalia and it became a bestseller in Japan. So a lot of people especially in Asia see somalia as exotic and dangerous.

@Somalaiklik

On the other hand...

I'm confused are you not somali?

What's your ethnicity and why where you called out like that?

reer

VIP
This is the future, in 40 years time you will see someone from Patagonia speaking fluent somali. The better our cointry becomes, the more foreigners we will see.

However given the current situation, she is 100% a chinese spy. That good aqlaaq doesn’t confuse me
yes and no. af somali is shielded by being a very complex and small language and being mostly oral. and it has the hard sounds of C X.

Trending

Latest posts