Indhoyar be learning Somali!!

K-M-O

Somali.
Wallhi biallahi tallahi: This is something not to laugh at.

what are these ling lings doing in our land?

shocked will ferrell GIF by Saturday Night Live

I know some somalis in china who do business there but what are Chinese students doing in somalia I'm sure there are better places to get an education.

Are they ccp sponsored or did they do this of there own accord? 🤔

Hopefully this doesn't mean we are going to get whipping vids made freshly in somalia. Somalis haven't been that mentally broken but with the current drought who knows.

Last edited:
Are they ccp sponsored or did they do this of there own accord? 🤔
No foreigner would risk it in Somalia.. most def state sponsored
Hopefully this doesn't mean we are going to get whipping vids made freshly in somalia. Somalis haven't been that mentally broken but with the current drought who knows.
I hope so too... I've seen them indhoyar paying kids pennies to say demeaning stuff in Malawi

Based

VIP
For 8 months, her Somali is really good. She just needs a faarax and some kids + few more years then she will become indistinguishable from any local xalimo.

For 8 months, her Somali is really good. She just needs a faarax and some kids + few more years then she will become indistinguishable from any local xalimo.
You should be taking care of her... the one with garbasaar not the other one

Can you imagine her dating life looool... are faaraxs there really be competing for her.. are they proving us coons lol?? Idk tbh

Trending