Imams across Muslim countries go to China and frame Uyghurs as terrorists

Laagite

الداروودي
They are cursed in this life and thereafter, siding with kuffar enemies of Islam and turning an eye against muslim transgression in East Turkestan. They turned historic mosques into nightclubs, imprisoned millions in concentration camps and demolishing Uyghur heritage sights/mosques.

May Allah curse them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They look very comical in their appearances.
1673442078228.png
ha ha ha ha ha

Are Ugyhurs better Muslims than Huis? Wallahi low iq Pakistanis and Somalis are the only ones who don’t know that what is going on there is between two Muslim ethnicities.

This is shocking to me if true, but now i know how easy it is to manipulate even the 'sheikhs'.

they have sold their akhirah for few pennies in this dunya...

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are Ugyhurs better Muslims than Huis? Wallahi low iq Pakistanis and Somalis are the only ones who don’t know that what is going on there is between two Muslim ethnicities.
Hui Chinese are Han Chinese Muslims, Uyghurs are Turkics. Hui Chinese are not harming Uyghurs. It is absolutely not between them.

go f*ck yourself and get the f*ck off my thread.
Lol your probably those somalis who care more about some Palestinian or random small eyed Turkic bastards than Somali galbeed or nfd.If you had some knowledge you would have known that Uyghurs are in concentration camps because they are Turkic and not because they are Muslim. Why have hui Chinese who are Muslim living peacefully in China. Uyghurs are nationalist who want a independent state

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol your probably those somalis who care more about some Palestinian or random small eyed Turkic bastards than Somali galbeed or nfd.If you had some knowledge you would have known that Uyghurs are in concentration camps because they are Turkic and not because they are Muslim. Why have hui Chinese who are Muslim living peacefully in China. Uyghurs are nationalist who want a independent state
I'm Ogaden you little shit.
:comeon:
You're probably the type to hate on us and wish us harm but then dare bring us up when we even mention supporting other Muslims. f*ck all the way off. I speak for my people and will speak for others if I want. Uff people like you are so sad. go fight for nfd instead of being on sspot if you're so great wasakhyahow. Uyghurs deserve their own country and I support them in it. They are being persecuted for being both turkic and muslim. don't quote me again you daandaan
:westbrookwtf:

I'm Ogaden you little shit.
:comeon:
You're probably the type to hate on us and wish us harm but then dare bring us up when we even mention supporting other Muslims. f*ck all the way off. I speak for my people and will speak for others if I want. Uff people like you are so sad. go fight for nfd instead of being on sspot if you're so great wasakhyahow. Uyghurs deserve their own country and I support them in it. They are being persecuted for being both turkic and muslim. don't quote me again you daandaan
:westbrookwtf:
Lol as if uyghurs will exist by 2030. Can't wait for the documentary on their genocide.
:mybusiness:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Couldn't give a single f*ck about Uyghurs or Palestinian. Care about your own. Uyghurs or Palestinian don't Care about us.

Yes, Uyghurs getting murdered in concentration camps should forget about their plight and focus on people two continents away.

It’s like saying Somalis starving in the famine should get together and do a Palestine protest.

That is so incredibly stupid, it shocks me.

Why do people act like their heart is so small that it physically cannot care for more than one group of people?

Are you that emotionally stunted that you have no empathy beyond that of your kin?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Ever since he made a thread on how the moon landing is fake I disregard everything he says
:idontlike:

The funny thing about the Moon Landing was that it was harder to fake than actually go to the moon.

It was physically impossible to fake the moon landing in 1969.

Feel free to look into it.

World

VIP
All sources on Uyghers “genocide” were fabricated by western governments who want to destroy China. Why would I believe them over Muslim Shuyukh who visited the region and can see for themselves?

Suddenly, the Americans who spent 20 years destabilising Muslim countries and killing millions, is the champion of Muslim rights? Only a fool would fall for propaganda.

Viva China!

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
All sources on Uyghers “genocide” were fabricated by western governments who want to destroy China. Why would I believe them over Muslim Shuyukh who visited the region and can see for themselves?
Look what they did to rural Xinjiang, it used to be above 2 in 2017

1673454619519.png

Trending