Imams across Muslim countries go to China and frame Uyghurs as terrorists

You are right. They don't care for Uyghurs, they're doing it in spite of China. That doesn't mean its not happening. Do y'all not fear akhirah. You can't do anything for Uyghurs, the least you can do is acknowledge their persecution. This is millions of people we're talking about. This is why it's bad to follow ideologies, your hate for the west stumps all. May god help you.

he wasn't disagreeing on wther or not theres a genocide going on to the muslims in China. (its undebatable)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
the majority of Xinjiang is inhabited by Huis and Uyghurs. It is between them lol.
Uyghurs are the biggest group (close to half) then its Han Chinese whose population is close to Uyghurs. Huis, Kazakhs etc are sizable but its not Uyghur vs Hui. Uyghurs were the vast majority of the population before the CCP had large numbers of Han move to Xinjiang. They're doing this to Han Chinese-ify the land. They're purposely changing the demographics of the land.

Huis only have a population around 10 million and most of them live in Central or Northeast China next to their Han Chinese kin.

Disregard all you want.

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Tupac and Biggie were never assassinated. No plane hit the twin towers. Osama Bin Laden was never an enemy of the US. Vaccines are behind the sudden deaths. Dr. Pepper is not a real doctor.

I have every intention of continuing to spread my conspiracy theories and I have been converting white liberals into rabid antisemites with dark conspiracy theories about Jews as we speak 😎

bro wallahi if you even believe a single one of these conspiracies your iq is a single digit

World

VIP
You are right. They don't care for Uyghurs, they're doing it in spite of China. That doesn't mean its not happening. Do y'all not fear akhirah. You can't do anything for Uyghurs, the least you can do is acknowledge their persecution. This is millions of people we're talking about. This is why it's bad to follow ideologies, your hate for the west stumps all. May god help you.
Do you not fear for your akhirah? you are falling for the propaganda of america that killed millions of muslims and destabilised muslim countries over muslim shuyukh that visited the region who are saying that it’s all lies. Even the taliban don’t believe in that shit.

Disregard all you want.

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Tupac and Biggie were never assassinated. No plane hit the twin towers. Osama Bin Laden was never an enemy of the US. Vaccines are behind the sudden deaths. Dr. Pepper is not a real doctor.

Even this 'conspiracy' is wrong nacalaa

BF9AC9F1-92BC-4246-ADF7-64693B50BDDC.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Debunking Xinjiang population propaganda

he wasn't disagreeing on wther or not theres a genocide going on to the muslims in China. (its undebatable)
Do you not fear for your akhirah? you are falling for the propaganda of america that killed millions of muslims and destabilised muslim countries over muslim shuyukh who are saying that it’s all lies. Even the taliban don’t believe in that shit.
You were saying? He used to support Uyghurs but he switched teams.

China has a bloody history and hates non-chines cultures. Look what they did to Tibet. Theres scholars who stopped supporting Palestine, scholars who never speak on what Saudi Arbia is doing in Yemen. Scholars/sheikhs are human and can do wrong. China pushes anti-American propaganda and America pushes anti-chinese propaganda. that doesn't mean they are both entirely wrong. they use their human rights abuses against each other, it's not that hard.

Lmao f*ck those fake ass scholars. Enabling a genocide for some shush money. Can anything get more disgusting than that? Literally a modern Holocaust.

Last edited:

World

VIP
You were saying? He used to support Uyghurs but he switched teams.

China has a bloody history and hates non-chines cultures. Look what they did to Tibet. Theres scholars who stopped supporting Palestine, scholars who never speak on what Saudi Arbia is doing in Yemen. Scholars/sheikhs are human and can do wrong. China pushes anti-American propaganda and America pushes anti-American propaganda. that doesn't mean they are both entirely wrong. they use their human rights abuses against each other, it's not that hard.
who said i don’t support uyghurs? i just don’t believe the lies about them.

forced sterilisation of their community -proven false, their population increased

concentration camps - proven false, even wikileaks exposed american officials for lying

so tell me, where are you getting your sources from? don’t be brainwashed.

ok but have you seen my evidence? I think it would be fair to consider why I believe these things before dismissing them out of hand.
9/11 happened, but it was an inside job. A day before 9/11, the Pentagon "loses" 2.3 trillion dollars.:comeon: This would have been a massive story during that time, but it was completely forgotten the next day as the entire world witnessed the attacks on the Twin Towers. seems fishy :hova: Osama bin Laden is chilling on a beach with a new face as we speak.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
9/11 happened, but it was an inside job. A day before 9/11, the Pentagon "loses" 2.3 trillion dollars.:comeon: This would have been a massive story during that time, but it was completely forgotten the next day as the entire world witnessed the attacks on the Twin Towers. seems fishy :hova:

No plane hit the twin towers. I think I've posted the video that illustrates this. I'd post it but I'd have to dig for it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
there are so many muslim idiots whose hate for America and the west clouds their brain and believe that others can't do the same to us. Russia is Americas enemy now and we know what they did to Chechnya and how involved they are in armed conflicts in Africa and Syria. America calling them out is hypocritical but that doesn't mean its a lie. China and Russia do the same.

During BLM, China was acting like they don't hate black people and was making America look like anti-black boogeyman. These are the same people who were blaming black people for COVID when it came from them. They were beating black people in the streets and not even letting them buy food but then they acted like they cared more for black American to spite America. same with Iran. It doesn't mean they're wrong but there reason for caring is entirely selfish.

These idiots are operating with half their brain. They don't think two things can be true at the same time. It's near the end times and Muslims have no one, not even ourselves to lean back on. Fools really think China doesn't hate Muslims need help. They can't give their kids names like Muhammed, Qassim, Fatima etc because its been banned for them by the CCP. The audacity World has to be posting Urumqi like that means anything. It's the equivalent of posting Tel Aviv and saying theres nothing going on in Palestine.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
bro wallahi if you even believe a single one of these conspiracies your iq is a single digit

I believe in those conspiracies and many more. I already know there are many that don't believe in such things, it isn't important to me.

there are so many muslim idiots whose hate for America and the west clouds their brain and believe that others can't do the same to us. Russia is Americas enemy now and we know what they did to Chechnya and how involved they are in armed conflicts in Africa and Syria. America calling them out is hypocritical but that doesn't mean its a lie. China and Russia do the same.

During BLM, China was acting like they don't hate black people and was making America look like anti-black boogeyman. These are the same people who were blaming black people for COVID when it came from them. They were beating black people in the streets and not even letting them buy food but then they acted like they cared more for black American to spite America. same with Iran. It doesn't mean they're wrong but there reason for caring is entirely selfish.

These idiots are operating with half their brain. They don't think two things can be true at the same time. It's near the end times and Muslims have no one, not even ourselves to lean back on. Fools really think China doesn't hate Muslims need help. They can't give their kids names like Muhammed, Qassim, Fatima etc because its been banned for them by the CCP. The audacity World has to be posting Urumqi like that means anything. It's the equivalent of posting Tel Aviv and saying theres nothing going on in Palestine.

Niggas be thinking China is more pro-Muslim then America :drakewtf:

crazy people wallahi, @World sxb they literally pay Han-Chinese men to assimilate and marry Uyghars.

forced sterilization and abortions are common occurance, multiple sources backing this too. birth rates for the uyghars have fell by 70%

dude the chinese goverment acknoledges all this under the jst of "counterterrorism"

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I have an uncle who was living in NYC atm and saw it from his window building. Was he hallucinating? and everyone else that saw it?

I don't know, I could just as easily say I had an uncle who was in on faking it. I don't know your uncles but anyone can see the footage.

Trending

Latest posts