Imam Tawhidi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at “no Palestinian sold their land”. Stop being emotional and start being rational. Plalestinians were selling their land to zionists from the beginning of 18900 up until the Israeli mandate the Brits signed. This is not even denied by Palestinians who refused to bury Palestinians in Palestine that sold land to Jews.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine
Knowles, now you have lost your mind. When did buying lands become synonymous with creating a new country? If you buy a big chunk of land in Somalia, can you then create a new country in that area

Please chill out with this nonsense.

Expect the Philistines lived in the land before the Jews came in so your argument is invalid

@government

A simple assignment for you, Sxb.

Who were these Philistines?

When did they migrate to the area?

Where did they migrate from?

Where did they settle?

Did the Israelites (with their Israeli kingdom) existed in the region before their migration?

Dig some stuff from the Old Testament and the Koran and teach @abdiwarrior something valuable.

You keep mentioning gaalkacyo why is that

Mate, I love Gaalkacayo and want to see built like Ramallah, Nablus, Bethlehem, Jericho and even like Gazza and then worry about the Palestinians. Somalis are eating hyena meat and they are eating lamb shawarma, why will I be obsessed with their cause?

Muji

VIP
Knowles, now you have lost your mind. When did buying lands become synonymous with creating a new country? If you buy a big chunk of land in Somalia, can you then create a new country in that area

Please chill out with this nonsense.

Sweety I was listing the errors the Palestinian authorities made. Some range from slightly non-significant and some are darn right unforgivable. Why did the Palestinians not accept Bill Clinton’s and Rabins offer? Why did Arafat die with over 3 billion in his account. It’s simple really the leaders want money and they know it will dry out if Palestine just becomes another Jordan and not the Muslim sympathy prop. We need to worry about our own land, we have terrible leaders too who profit over our instability but atleast we are honest about it with ourselves .

Muji

VIP
Mate, I love Gaalkacayo and want to see built like Ramallah, Nablus, Bethlehem, Jericho and even like Gazza and then worry about the Palestinians. Somalis are eating hyena meat and they are eating lamb shawarma, why will I be obsessed with their cause?

They want to give that hyena carcass to their Palestinians when the Palestinians haven’t even asked for it. Truly a 68 IQ when you’re dying from a gun wound and you’re worried about the Arabs who have an ingrown toenail

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler sxb the Somalis are slowly but surely coming round to the fact that Palestinians are in a better position than them. A while ago you would hear zionists being blamed for Somalia’s troubles lol now they blame them for their entry to the West but not in a good way.

Somalis smh

How would Somalis get treated walking down the streets of Gaza vs walking down the streets of Tel Aviv?
Probably like shit in both places
Thus I choose not to care

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The argument for the European Jews to claim Palestine just because there are ancient Jewish cites there is most idiotic argument I have ever heard. That is like some ass hat's from Oman converted to the religon of Waaq in (insert what ever century before the 20th), came to Colonized Somalia, and start preaching to the locals that "thiss isss ourr landddd look att all the desstroyeed templessss anddd cityyy nameees likeeee Ceelwaaq and sheet".
The local Somalis tell them it's there land and that they have been here for thousands of years ans that they converted to Islam and where waaqist before this. Then, the Somalis and Omanis go to war over Somalia. USA sides with the Omanis and the Somalis lose the war. Then, the western world sides with the ass hat Omanis and give preety much all of Somalia except a small portion of Puntland to the Omani cucks. That is what basically happend to the Palestinians. I 100% side with them over those European asswholes who used religion that they CONVERTED to as an excuse to steal a group of peoples land.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can’t believe that was forgotten about

I would have thought you faraxs would have brought it up every day lol
Too many xalimoid L's to keep track of. It's impossible to remember it all, especially when there's 3 new ones each day.
:mjlol:

Imam Tawhidi is the biggest jihadist but plays the 'reformed' card so well.

He claims Sunnis are the 'terrorist' sect of Islam and says that all hadiths are 'terrorist literature'.

This is while he has a picture of his terrorism-supporting Islamic teacher on his wall.

@AussieHustler is a certified Daily Mail supporter.

His father is a taxi driver with a wife in Kenya and his mum works at a nursery home in Broadmeadows.

The man reads the Daily Mail and applies it to the Somalis in Melbourne.

Repeat after me: "Somali-Australians are successful"

@AussieHustler is a certified Daily Mail supporter.

His father is a taxi driver with a wife in Kenya and his mum works at a nursery home in Broadmeadows.

The man reads the Daily Mail and applies it to the Somalis in Melbourne.

Repeat after me: "Somali-Australians are successful"

@Rocca Littorio

Sxb, why the personal attacks and ad hominem and why slander my parents when I've the utmost respect for yours? I've told the successes of some Aussie Somalis on this thread below.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-series-of-somali-success-stories-in-the-diaspora.54355/

We do have problems too and young radicalised men & women are at the forefront of these problems.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Besides the Palestine claims, he seems to have a sensible understand on the severity of not changing a religion to the times and the consequences of said actions.

His Palestine claims are ridiculous because this man has secular leanings and it's clear to me that if you take a secular position in life, then the ownership of land on Palestine should not be on the basis of religion. That's ridiculous.

No other nation would accept those conditions.

I read the wiki page since I didn't want to waste an hour of my life on an interview.

Looking at his ideas, it might work for Muslims in Western nations, but that shit won't fly in Islamic nations just yet.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
For a visual demonstration of the ridiculousness of the Palestinian situation, look no further than this video:

@Rocca Littorio

Sxb, why the personal attacks and ad hominem and why slander my parents when I've the utmost respect for yours? I've told the successes of some Aussie Somalis on this thread below.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/a-series-of-somali-success-stories-in-the-diaspora.54355/

We do have problems too and young radicalised men & women are at the forefront of these problems.

I apologise sxb.

You seem to be a much more respectful atheist than most on this forum but time again you seem to delve into the trap of the Daily Mail.

Somalis are successful for the most part in Australia but as you said some are said to be radicalised.

Even if we say Somalis have a radicalisation problem, the arrests of Somalis for crime do not even pale in comparison to the those of Indigenous and Anglo-Saxon Australians as a percentage of population.

I've seen news reports in Australia that wrongly claim people as Somali-Australians and most people on the right side of politics refer to Apex as a "Somali gang".

The problem comes to this: Australians are not used to Africans and have resorted to dated American tactics to make an enemy out of them. Which is the largest African population in Australia? Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending