Imam Tawhidi

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those making claims about Palestine.

It is not Islam v Judaism.

It is Islam & Christianity v Judaism.

Palestine is a secular state.

Israel is not.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You know what's funny about these types of news articles. The objective is to get people to view them, and then argue about them. They're not conducted for the good of people. People would rather listen to a screen, then go outside and see things for themselves.

Then they keep their views and call others delusional.

Then they're okay with murder on so called "troubled people".

Firstly, the holy land of Palestine belongs to all religions. But this is my case for why Palestinians have been effectively reduced to colonial tactics by Israelis.

1. Israel was founded in 1948 and before that until the dawn of Islam in the 7th century, Muslims were in the majority in Palestine. This goes without saying that before that time period the majority in Palestine were also Palestinian Arab Christians (Yes they do exist, even today). In 1850, Palestinians made up 96% of the population and Jews made up 4%.
  2. The biblical claim is a flimsy argument. Firstly there is no undeniable evidence that the bible is correct as a religious text or that the events that occurred are even accurate, this is coming from a Muslim which believes in the bible as a religious text. Secondly, to what extent is it correct that someone with 2% Jewish ancestry to lay claim to a land that a possibly fictitious book promised him? Thirdly, Palestinians share the same ancestry as the people who were supposedly kicked out of Palestine by the Jews as well as Jews themselves.
  3. Palestinians themselves are Jews. Firstly, Arabs are a Semitic people and have the same ancestry as their Jewish Semitic brothers. Secondly, Palestinians do have Jewish heritage as well as Arab heritage. In a study conducted on the genetics of the Jewish population: “The closest genetic neighbors to most Jewish groups were the Palestinians, Israeli Bedouins, and Druze in addition to the Southern Europeans, including Cypriots,” as Ostrer and Skorecki wrote in a review of their findings that they co-authored in the journal Human Genetics in October 2012″. This therefore gives Palestinians equal right to the holy land as their Jewish brothers if not ownership of it, as they have more pure ancestry. Blood brothers: Palestinians and Jews share genetic roots
If point one does not show the driving out tactics by Israelis before their statehood, I don’t know what to tell you. If point two does not make you critically judge the Israeli position of “We own this place because of our holy book told us we did” then you have a moral blindness. And if point three does not make you question the Israelis vs. Palestinians rhetoric, we hear as if they are not brothers then we all as a humanity have a fundamental problem.

Last edited:
Palestinians have more Semitic ancestry than most Jews today.

That's because someone that has 1% Jewish ancestry can still be called a Jew but someone with 50% Palestinian ancestry is not a Semite.

I apologise sxb.

You seem to be a much more respectful atheist than most on this forum but time again you seem to delve into the trap of the Daily Mail.

Somalis are successful for the most part in Australia but as you said some are said to be radicalised.

Even if we say Somalis have a radicalisation problem, the arrests of Somalis for crime do not even pale in comparison to the those of Indigenous and Anglo-Saxon Australians as a percentage of population.

I've seen news reports in Australia that wrongly claim people as Somali-Australians and most people on the right side of politics refer to Apex as a "Somali gang".

The problem comes to this: Australians are not used to Africans and have resorted to dated American tactics to make an enemy out of them. Which is the largest African population in Australia? Somalis.

@Rocca Littorio

Largest African population in Australia would definitely be considered South Africans followed by Zimbabweans. Third will be Egyptians. I don't know if there are more Mauritians than us in Australia. We will come 4th or fifth. These communities are well established, educated and connected and you will never hear crimes committed by them. We are over-represented in terrorism. That is a fact.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Surprise surprise, the nonMuslim doqons supporting an Apartheid state only because they happen to be not Muslim:shookgabre:

@Rocca Littorio

Largest African population in Australia would definitely be considered South Africans followed by Zimbabweans. Third will be Egyptians. I don't know if there are more Mauritians than us in Australia. We will come 4th or fifth. These communities are well established, educated and connected and you will never hear crimes committed by them. We are over-represented in terrorism. That is a fact.

When I say African, I mean as in madoow not geographically speaking. South-African, Zimbabweans, Egyptians and Mauritians in Australia are majority not madoow.

Somalis as an ethnicity pale nowhere near to Arabs, Indians and converts in terms of terror numbers.

There many terrorists that get arrested and convicted without public knowledge, most of them being Arabs and Indians.

Take my word for it, Somalis are not in anyway a terror threat to Australia representation-wise.

South-African Australians are mainly cadaan.

Zimbabwean Australians are mainly cadaan.

Egyptian Australians are mainly Arab and/or Christian.

Mauritian Australians are mainly Indian or Mulatto.

----------

Each of these demographic groups are extremely privileged in their home nations. Somalis, by comparison, have come to Australia with nothing and had to build their financial independence from scratch.

Compared to other madoow demographics, Somalis have been much more successful.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Basically, the only Imam who directly debates the rightwing in the West. He also drops some secrets on how Australian mainstream media loves him but don't want to publicly say so (backroom talk).
what are u on about. this guy is a islamaphobe. he calls the companions all types of horrible names and he says the quran needs to be changed. ufffff

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The Palestinians are native to the Levant, but the Jews have a greater claim to Israel as you can’t deny that places like Jerusalem, Samaria, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Tiberius etc are all ancient Jewish sites. Whilst I do sympathetise with the Palestinians and I condemn the zionists for taking away land instead of choosing to peacefully coexist as they have done with Muslims for centuries, I cannot ignore the fact that the area encompassing modern day Israel is Jewish and has always been. The Palestinians have no claim to this land but do have ties to other areas of the Levant, most notably Lebanon.
what are you on about. most jews converted to islam back in the day so these palastinians are native to palistine more than the jews are. and being a jew is a choise not a ethnicity

Imam "of the Kuffar" Tawhidi, is not an imam (or recognised as one), and is a kafir of the highest calibre. Flopped out of 'Islamic' School in Iran and lied about getting a degree there. Cocks to the western media and the far right. Hangs of Tommy Robinson's nutsack, and is paid by the same Zionist group (can't remember their name).

Palestine will always belong to the Palestinian Muslims, Christians and Jews. These European colonialisers are no different to the British that were in Africa and the Americas, or the Roman empire that occupied that land, before Khalid Ibn Al Waleed beat their ass. Before Salahuddin sent the crusaders packing back to shithole France and England. Before the ottomans did the same to whomever tried to take it.

When the Roman empire occupied Palestine, Jews who followed Prophet Musa settled there, hundreds of years before. Until the Roman's came with the Pagan religion. Prophet Isa came, then romans converted after some time and forcibly converted some Jews and persecuted the others. (Note these are all still the same philistines that settled in that empty land). 600 or so years later when the expanding Muslim empire under Abu Bakr and Umar (RA) brought the Roman empire and the Sassanid empire to ruin, the people of Palestine (an odd mixture of Jews and Christians), welcomed the muslims who defeated their persecutors. Majority of these people (and I mean majority of them) became Muslim from Da'wah (religious preaching) and inter-religious marriages. Hence when people say that the original owners of that land were already living there, they're not making it up like Fox, CNN and BBC news will have you believe, they are stating facts.

Let the Zionist build on that land. Let them stock pile their weapons. Let them build the palm trees that they'll hide behind. It will make it all the more sweet when it's taken from. Liking taking the hard owned work from your fellow student. :siilaanyosmile:

The nation with the highest recorded population, that have skin cancer is Israel. :drakelaugh:

Even the goddam climate of their "homeland" don't agree with them. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending