Imam Tawhidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
The british promised the palestinians that if they helped them defeat the ottomans, they would be given a self governing state. But then the british changed that agreement, because of the powerful zionist in the uk.

The palestins who sold their lands, didn't know much about this whole deal that was happening back in the uk. Also the palestins never had any problem with the jews, since they were perfectly living with the palestinian jews at that time. Those palestinian jews also owned many lands of their own, and had no problem living with their other palestinian people.

I know all of this sxb. But if you don’t think Israel has been used as a bogeyman for Arab leaders to get away with murder than you are the ignorant one

Apollo

VIP
No idea. They are the largest African group here but there are even more of them in the U.S and the U.K. A large amount of them actually left their home country but I guess Europe was just not a popular destination for them (or they weren't wanted)

I think the Australian government sponsored them or something. Like how Nordcucks sponsored Somalis in Minnesota specifically (Somalis didn't pick this location).

I know all of this sxb. But if you don’t think Israel has been used as a bogeyman for Arab leaders to get away with murder than you are the ignorant one
They have every right to be scared of the jews, since the biggest threat to the middle east is the israelis. Not only do they have powerful military weapons such as nukes, and moab's. But they also have powerful jewish allies across the world, so it does make sense to be scared and wary of them. The zionist also show a great interest in the greater israel movement, in which a lot of arab countries are wary of. The reason why the whole middle east is so destabilized, is because of the greater israel movement.

I don't agree with arab leaders who kill people and get away with it, but at the same time i don't agree with jews in the media telling people that arab leaders are nothing but murders.

1545480185277.jpg

Kratos

Sonder
I think the Australian government sponsored them or something. Like how Nordcucks sponsored Somalis in Minnesota specifically (Somalis didn't pick this location).
That's probably the reason. I'm just glad that they did so. It has helped take the attention off of us

Anyone ever heard of him? I saw that he went on the Rubin Report. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Tawhidi

@AussieHustler

he is a kuffar , he is a mosad jewish agent, persian jew most liekly, even his teachers in iran and iraq said they kicked him out,

my evidence for calling him kuffar, glory be to Allah, this men insulted the wife of the nabi Aisha so much i can even repeat the words he used, he used the most horrible of words

this is the mother of the belivers, (in the quran god tells us the wifes of the prohet are the mothers of the belivers)

angel jabriil came to the prohet and told him your wife has been married to you, from heaven her nekah was done,

this men also calls the ashabas kuffar and also calls for hadith to bee band,

did you know if you ban hadith you cannot pray salat, do fasting, go to haj,

this is how they want to weaken us,

god tells us we will rpoetc the hadith and quran, but this dude calling himself a sheikh , subhanaAllah

also he is invited by toommy robinson, the racist english foudner of the EDL, english defence league racist dude,

and also invited by jewish Tvs, all kuffar tv anchors,

the asutralian imam asscoaition said they ahve never heard of him,

any one who insults the ashababs (companions ) of the nabi is a kuffar because 4,000 ashabas passed the hadith and abu bakr and umar and uthman finalsied the quran into a book so insulting them is insulting god and his prophet

may god guide this amn but stay away from him,

waa agent of those who wish to lead you stray, they will never corrupt the quran or hadith but only will lead humans astray if you allow it,

trust your guts, Allah defended Aisha in the quran yet this evil man insults the mother of the believers,

i ask you if you are a true believer to remove this m evil mans video from this site, if you are muslims, for you will mislead the young easily malleable ones,

He's right, Israel is a real state, recognised one.
Palestine is a myth, these people even attacked the Ottomans and rebelled against them. How a normal muslim can support these nationalists low IQ palestinians?

actually Palestinians never attacked the ottomans,

it was the alsaudis in todays middle saudi arabia, arabs from syria and iraq and the Al-Hussein fmaily (the royal family of todays jordan) the lahussiens coltroleld makkah for the ottmans,

the palastinians never rose against the ottomans,

Reading same script.

Do you see the views on the video, they're deliberate hiding it so that a lot of people don't watch it. It was removed from youtube's algorithm, so that no one gets recommended to this video and that it doesn't get popular.

Palestinians selling their country to the Jews in the 40s does not concern me. Arafat refusing a fair share of land despite losing numerous wars does not concern me. By the way the deal offered to araft had the Israeli leader who offered it shot because it was far too generous, but the Palestinians still said no.

Palestine is a get rich scheme for greedy Arabs. Why did Yasir Arafat die with billions in a secret Swiss account? I’ll save my sympathy for Somalis thank you very much
Lol says she hates nothing more than somalis talking about Israeli arab conflict
Proceedes to Write several paragraphs about it :gucciwhat:

It's okay, He's not against muslims and sunni muslims, he's a secular imam by the way (which is weird)

thats an oxymoron, its like saying tea with salt, or bitter xalwa,

this dude waa evil as they come, he insults the ashaba and the wifes of the prophet

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Do you see the views on the video, they're deliberate hiding it so that a lot of people don't watch it. It was removed from youtube's algorithm, so that no one gets recommended to this video and that it doesn't get popular.

They did this to The Mercifulservant channel, they shutdown the channel for no apparent reason and their pay-pal account at same time. Its all controlled from one place.

Apollo

Imam Tawhidi is a complex character who is the darling of the Alt-Right, Right-wing media and secular Muslims. Even most of the Shia's in Australia have distanced themselves from him. He is in hiding now because he allegedly received death-threats. I'm conflicted about him, but when many young Muslims are radical and not tolerant towards other faiths, then hatred begets only hatred. Just check how many here responded insulting Christianity to the thread about 'Muslims celebrating Christmas.' You can't scream Islamophobia when you diss other people's beliefs. Tolerance is a two-way street. That's why this Sheikh's arguments are valid. In my view, Islam needs to be reformed to make it compatible with the modern world and Muslims to respect those who respect them and not diss their beliefs or lack of it.

@Knowles

We, Somalis are known here in Australia for terrorists attacks and are on the news all the time because of this. How many other non-Somali Muslims are there in Australia, why only us are involved in the majority of terrorism cases? If he attacks the community because of the radicalisation of so many young Somalis, I think he is spot on. The most radical Islamic Centre in Melbourne is run by a Salafi Jordanian Imam and it is swarmed by young Somalis. Why? The so called "community" leaders need one like him, not to the extent to preach that Islam needs reforming, but someone who can stand up to the Salafis. It won't happen as Most are already converted to the sect.

This is what Sheikh Tawhidi stands for;

All muslims say they stand for those things when you know that they're the most intolerant people on earth. I'd take that with a grain of salt :ayaanswag:

Israel belongs to whoever takes it. The Jews won, get over it. I hope they destroy the dome of the rock and build the third temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts