Imam Tawhidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Lol just imagine the scene, the leader of the Bantus sells his land to whites in the 40s, when whites see it as a safe haven and are given half of the land, the Bantus say no, the Bantus along with other sympathetic Bantu nation’s start numerous wars which they always lose. Despite losing a lot of land because of the war they started they are offered that land back for the sake of peace, again they say no! They’re delusional enough to think they can get more land back without having the muscle to gain it back. The Bantu leaders are travelling to expensive European countries and holding offshore accounts whilst their people suffer.

The Somalis would be berating these Bantus, ‘low iq’ ‘stupid’ ‘greedy’ would be rolling off their tongues. But when you switch Bantu to Israeli their hearts start melting :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
She is clearly a k*ke lover. I have seen nothing but clear bullshit from her comments, she knows nothing about this whole conflict, yet she is still trying to support the israelis. :susp:

She is just ignorant, if she was a k*ke lover she would have been getting some of the shekels they give for being a good goy. :drakekidding:

Muji

VIP
No palestine sold their country to the jews, you clearly lack knowledge about this whole conflict, you should stop talking to be honest. They were given those lands by the british, and the agreement that they came up with, favored the jews heavily instead of the palestinian people.

Lol at “no Palestinian sold their land”. Stop being emotional and start being rational. Plalestinians were selling their land to zionists from the beginning of 18900 up until the Israeli mandate the Brits signed. This is not even denied by Palestinians who refused to bury Palestinians in Palestine that sold land to Jews.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine

Lol just imagine the scene, the leader of the Bantus sells his land to whites in the 40s, when whites see it as a safe haven and are given half of the land, the Bantus say no, the Bantus along with other sympathetic Bantu nation’s start numerous wars which they always lose. Despite losing a lot of land because of the war they started they are offered that land back for the sake of peace, again they say no! They’re delusional enough to think they can get more land back without having the muscle to gain it back. The Bantu leaders are travelling to expensive European countries and holding offshore accounts whilst their people suffer.

The Somalis would be berating these Bantus, ‘low iq’ ‘stupid’ ‘greet’ would be rolling off their tongues. But when you switch Bantu to Israeli their hearts start melting :chrisfreshhah:
You're doing nothing but showing us your lack of knowledge about this whole conflict, go and do some studies. :camby:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Kratos

Sonder
Tell him sxb, this guy is blinded by the hatred he has for Islam he can only see what Muslim do.
Nah it's not his hatred for Islam. While Islam is problematic @AussieHustler just loves to scrutinise the Somali community. It is often justified but sometimes it is a bit extreme/exaggerated! There are lots of Muslim youth being radicalised and most Somali diasporas are qashin but Aussie Somalis are polished turds and radicalisation affects all Muslim communities, not just us.

Kratos

Sonder
@Abdi-indhoyare

If number 2 will make you happy and doesn't trigger you to ask, why are we number 2? Be my guest, all I need is your happiness.
I'm just saying that we should be statistically accurate! Somalis are not the most radicalised Muslim ethnic group and we are not on the news all the time in Australia. The pecking order for the most problematic ethnicities in Australia are as follows (from worst to least worst):

Aboriginals
South Sudanese
Bogans
Lebanese
Afghans
Iraqis
Wogs
Somalis

We are eating good out here

Lol at “no Palestinian sold their land”. Stop being emotional and start being rational. Plalestinians were selling their land to zionists from the beginning of 18900 up until the Israeli mandate the Brits signed. This is not even denied by Palestinians who refused to bury Palestinians in Palestine that sold land to Jews.
If you gonna quote me, then do it properly, since this is what i said "no palestinians sold their [country]". You said that palestinians sold their country, in which i disagreed with. Selling lands to jews was already a thing, there was jews (arab jews) living in palestine way before european jews came and they owned lands of their own.

The british was behind the creation of israel, when it tried to create a jewish state. It gave a huge area to the jews to control, and split the palestinian people in half.

Muji

VIP
Lol even Palestinians don’t deny some of them sold their land to zionists during WW2. How do you think they were able to push for a state? They weren’t doing from America. Money talks. I don’t know why Somalis are denying factual events that have even entered Wikipedia when they dont even know anything about their own country. Other than we wuz banu hashim

Apollo

VIP
I'm just saying that we should be statistically accurate! Somalis are not the most radicalised Muslim ethnic group and we are not on the news all the time in Australia. The pecking order for the most problematic ethnicities in Australia are as follows (from worst to least worst):

Aboriginals
South Sudanese
Bogans
Lebanese
Afghans
Iraqis
Wogs
Somalis

Why the oddly high number of South Sudanese in Australia?

I have never seen one in Europe. (Only in Egypt and the UAE did I see some South Sudanese).

Aboriginals
South Sudanese
Bogans
Lebanese
Afghans
Iraqis
Wogs
Somalis

Why is the aboriginals on the list, don't they live in the wilds of australia?. Unless they have modernized them that is.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Did you know they wanted to take Saudi Arabia but Britain rejected the plan.

israel-created-russian-saudi-jew.jpg

Then they were given Palestine.

israel-creatd-baflour-declaration-agreement.jpg

Muji

VIP
If you gonna quote me, then do it properly, since this is what i said "no palestinians sold their [country]". You said that palestinians sold their country, in which i disagreed with. Selling lands to jews was already a thing, there was jews (arab jews) living in palestine way before european jews came and they owned lands of their own.

The british was behind the creation of israel, when it tried to create a jewish state. It gave a huge area to the jews to control, and split the palestinian people in half.

Walal if you think it’s a great idea to sell land to a group of stateless people who have been writing about aliya (going home) for centuries then you should be ridiculed. The ineptness of the Palestinians really scares me because they have been proven to have a much higher Iq than Somalis and they are some of the most educated people in the world. I bet Somalis would have sold their land for a banana.

Muji

VIP
Did you know they wanted to take Saudi Arabia but Britain rejected the plan.

israel-created-russian-saudi-jew.jpg

Then they were given Palestine.

israel-creatd-baflour-declaration-agreement.jpg

I didn’t know this. Not sure why they would want a dry desert, which it was at tha time.

I know that the zionists were interested in Uganda, now let me ask you which one would you prefer as an outcome, Israel to take Palestine or would you have preferred it if they’ve took Uganda and they were neighbours with Somalia?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I didn’t know this. Not sure why they would want a dry desert, which it was at tha time.

I know that the zionists were interested in Uganda, now let me ask you which one would you prefer as an outcome, Israel to take Palestine or would you have preferred it if they’ve took Uganda and they were neighbours with Somalia?

Neither, they are European they should have been given east Germany :camby:

Kratos

Sonder
Why the oddly high number of South Sudanese in Australia?

I have never seen one in Europe. (Only in Egypt and the UAE did I see some South Sudanese).
No idea. They are the largest African group here but there are even more of them in the U.S and the U.K. A large amount of them actually left their home country but I guess Europe was just not a popular destination for them (or they weren't wanted)

Why is the aboriginals on the list, don't they live in the wilds of australia?. Unless they have modernized them that is.
Lmao no most of them live in cities. They have become urbanised over the years however some of them do live in remote communities. They have all sorts of issues though. I would argue that the stuff that was done to their people throughout history by White Australians is way worse than what happened to African Americans

Walal if you think it’s a great idea to sell land to a group of stateless people who have been writing about aliya (going home) for centuries then you should be ridiculed. The ineptness of the Palestinians really scares me because they have been proven to have a much higher Iq than Somalis and they are some of the most educated people in the world. I bet Somalis would have sold their land for a banana.
The british promised the palestinians that if they helped them defeat the ottomans, they would be given a self governing state. But then the british changed that agreement, because of the powerful zionist in the uk.

The palestins who sold their lands, didn't know much about this whole deal that was happening back in the uk. Also the palestins never had any problem with the jews, since they were perfectly living with the palestinian jews at that time. Those palestinian jews also owned many lands of their own, and had no problem living with their other palestinian people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts