Imam Tawhidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I was surprised that such a big beard mufti would appear on a show like The Rubin Report (not a regular listener, only occasionally listen in when he has good guests).

But this clown is not a mufti nor a Muslim for that matter, he is just a front for the Zionist to use just like majid nawaz, anjem choudary and his ilks.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not going to watch this. What is he saying?

Basically, the only Imam who directly debates the rightwing in the West. He also drops some secrets on how Australian mainstream media loves him but don't want to publicly say so (backroom talk).

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's okay, He's not against muslims and sunni muslims, he's a secular imam by the way (which is weird)

Anyone ever heard of him? I saw that he went on the Rubin Report. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Tawhidi

@AussieHustler

Apollo

Imam Tawhidi is a complex character who is the darling of the Alt-Right, Right-wing media and secular Muslims. Even most of the Shia's in Australia have distanced themselves from him. He is in hiding now because he allegedly received death-threats. I'm conflicted about him, but when many young Muslims are radical and not tolerant towards other faiths, then hatred begets only more hatred. Just check how many here responded insulting Christianity to the thread about 'Muslims celebrating Christmas.' You can't scream Islamophobia when you diss other people's beliefs. Tolerance is a two-way street. That's why this Sheikh's arguments are valid. In my view, Islam needs to be reformed to make it compatible with the modern world and Muslims to respect those who respect them and not diss their beliefs or lack of it.

@Knowles

We, Somalis are known here in Australia for terrorists attacks and are on the news all the time because of this. How many other non-Somali Muslims are there in Australia, why only us are involved in the majority of terrorism cases? If he attacks the community because of the radicalisation of so many young Somalis, I think he is spot on. The most radical Islamic Centre in Melbourne is run by a Salafi Jordanian Imam and it is swarmed by young Somalis. Why? The so called "community" leaders need one like him, not to the extent to preach that Islam needs reforming, but someone who can stand up to the Salafis. It won't happen as Most are already converted to the sect.

This is what Sheikh Tawhidi stands for;

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Apollo

Imam Tawhidi is a complex character who is the darling of the Alt-Right, Right-wing media and secular Muslims. Even most of the Shia's in Australia have distanced themselves from him. He is in hiding now because he allegedly received death-threats. I'm conflicted about him, but when many young Muslims are radical and not tolerant towards other faiths, then hatred begets only hatred. Just check how many here responded insulting Christianity to the thread about 'Muslims celebrating Christmas.' You can't scream Islamophobia when you diss other people's beliefs. Tolerance is a two-way street. That's why this Sheikh's arguments are valid. In my view, Islam needs reformed to make it compatible with the modern world and Muslims to respect those who respect them and not diss their beliefs or lack of it.

@Knowles

We, Somalis are known here in Australia for terrorists attacks and are on the news all the time because of this. How many other non-Somali Muslims are there in Australia, why only us are involved in the majority of terrorism cases? If he attacks the community because of the radicalisation of so many young Somalis, I think he is spot on. The most radical Islamic Centre in Melbourne is run by a Salafi Jordanian Imam and it is swarmed by young Somalis. Why? The so called "community" leaders needs one like him, not to the extent to preach that Islam needs reforming, but someone who can stand up to the Salafis. It won't happen as Most are already converted to the sect.

I love it! Wise man,wish muslims would give to him some credit.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Apollo

Imam Tawhidi is a complex character who is the darling of the Alt-Right, Right-wing media and secular Muslims. Even most of the Shia's in Australia have distanced themselves from him. He is in hiding now because he allegedly received death-threats. I'm conflicted about him, but when many young Muslims are radical and not tolerant towards other faiths, then hatred begets only hatred. Just check how many here responded insulting Christianity to the thread about 'Muslims celebrating Christmas.' You can't scream Islamophobia when you diss other people's beliefs. Tolerance is a two-way street. That's why this Sheikh's arguments are valid. In my view, Islam needs reformed to make it compatible with the modern world and Muslims to respect those who respect them and not diss their beliefs or lack of it.

@Knowles

We, Somalis are known here in Australia for terrorists attacks and are on the news all the time because of this. How many other non-Somali Muslims are there in Australia, why only us are involved in the majority of terrorism cases? If he attacks the community because of the radicalisation of so many young Somalis, I think he is spot on. The most radical Islamic Centre in Melbourne is run by a Salafi Jordanian Imam and it is swarmed by young Somalis. Why? The so called "community" leaders needs one like him, not to the extent to preach that Islam needs reforming, but someone who can stand up to the Salafis. It won't happen as Most are already converted to the sect.

"I'm conflicted about him", Seriously ? :gucciwhat:

You are conflicted about this fake guy a Zionist tool, waa yaab.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
"I'm conflicted about him", Seriously ? :gucciwhat:

You are conflicted about this fake guy a Zionist tool, waa yaab.

He's right, Israel is a real state, recognised one.
Palestine is a myth, these people even attacked the Ottomans and rebelled against them. How a normal muslim can support these nationalists low IQ palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts