I'm really impressed! He had a valid points and he said it in English. Rare Barre interview on SNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The SNM WAS A SWORD OF GOD, UNSHEATHED FROM THE MANY SWORDS OF ALLAH.

Inallaha la yuhibbal mutakabbireen wal dhalimeen.

God doesn't like the arrogant and the oppressors, look at that filthy beenale ambassador lying as footages is shown of Hargeisa being bombed, no surprise you got people with that character today.

Anyways the blood of our warriors does not flow forgotten, we are greatful to them for that mighty struggle that allowed the wonderful peace to exist for nearly three decades Allahu akbar what an achievement.

War na tus cadeeynta hadi kale na dhaaf ayadyahay.

And remember not some cabdi from the marfish making some shit up, nor some salty ex Somalia official that is upset that the tables have turned against him.

Cadeeynta keen.
why do you keep calling me names you little dameer?:birdman:

Why was SNM formed in 1981 if the grievances yall point to happen after that? What was the motivation 1981 to start a movement with the goal of overthrowing the government? Explain that.
You sound like the product of a thorough conditioning walle.

Why was SNM formed in 1981 if the grievances yall point to happen after that? What was the motivation 1981 to start a movement with the goal of overthrowing the government? Explain that.

An attempt was made in 1961, this isn't something new, as if they woke up one day thinking, "hmmm let us overthrow the dictator for fun"

Gambar

VIP
lol. Again, did he do anything to warrant a coup on his government before 1981?
What about the amount of innocent civilians that snm killed? Do you condone that? Or do nonisaaqlives not matter?:bell:

You are a typical somali, twisting and tweaking Islam to support his perspectives on everything. Under Allah, Barre and the leaders of SNM are responsible for the countless deaths of people. You can't condemn one and defend one.

I am not defending him, I am criticizing your idols.
Dee ina adeer he is isaaq therefore he looks up to SNM. Nothing wrong with that but that's what it comes down to. :icon lol:

That's just the way it is. You can't be a Somalilander aka Isaaq without idolizing the SNM. They are their heros.
lol then they should stop trying to feed the rest of us their lies like we don't know what happened.
are you saying they have been brainwashed to shut their eyes to the truth and blindly submit to snm? It's funny because a lot of isaaqs have a problem with what they call "a darood revision" of somali history but they are doing their own in the north and they'll bring God and Islam to give it a little credibility.

Siad Barre brought in hundreds of thousands of Ogaden refugees in 1977 into the Hargeisa area and allowed the WSLF to attack Isaaq nomads.

Look up the "Afraad" which was the precursor to the SNM.

Btw the SNM didn't have much support among Isaaqs until well after the forming of the SNM (mid 1980s). It only started off as a small group of members in the diaspora.

It was only popular after the Barres regime collectively punishing Isaaqs for the actions of the SNM.

Also don't forget the indiscriminate jailing of pro democracy activists and politicians from the previous government.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What I will never understand is how people say the Ogadens were brought to take over land when the SPM were also fighting the government :icon lol:

What I will never understand is how people say the Ogadens were brought to take over land when the SPM were also fighting the government :icon lol:
Ogadens were split. The WSLF/ONLF were pro-regime and the SPM were rebeling against the regime.

Doqonkii Ogaden :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
lol then they should stop trying to feed the rest of us their lies like we don't know what happened.
are you saying they have been brainwashed to shut their eyes to the truth and blindly submit to snm? It's funny because a lot of isaaqs have a problem with what they call "a darood revision" of somali history but they are doing their own in the north and they'll bring God and Islam to give it a little credibility.
Everybody has their own version of history favorable to their clan. Collective guilt was used on Darood via the USC, the same for Slanders although some Darood do live in the same areas as them. They make it seem they're the only ones in the North. Of course collective guilt was used upon all Isaaq also because of the SNM but there's selective history there.

Siad Barre brought in hundreds of thousands of Ogaden refugees in 1977 into Hargeisa area and allowed the WSLF to attack Isaaq nomads.

Look up the "Afraad" which was the precursor to the SNM.

Btw the SNM didn't have much support among Isaaqs until well after the forming of the SNM (mid 1980s). It only started off as a small group of members in the diaspora.

It was only popular after the Barres regime collectively punishing Isaaqs for the actions of the SNM.

Also don't the indiscriminate jailing of pro democracy activists and politicians from the previous government.
I am not denying what happened to isaaqs. Are you saying snm was formed because ogaden refugees were settled in hargaysa? where did they go?
Zayd there was another reason, which is it.

also don't forget gabyoow was demoted from his minster of defense rank and replaced with Morgan, and couple other high ranking og army men were buried alive. It makes no sense.

I am not denying what happened to isaaqs. Are you saying snm was formed because ogaden refugees were settled in hargaysa? where did they go?
Zayd there was another reason, which is it.
There's a neighborhood in hargeisa called jigjigayar. Thats where many of the Ogaden refugees stayed.

After the fall of the regime they went back to Ethiopia

There's a neighborhood in hargeisa called jigjigayar. Thats where the Ogaden refugees stayed.

After the fall of the regime they went back to Ethiopia
so again what was the reason for forming snm? Only the majerteens formed a rebel group before you guys, yall were second. Every bad thing that happened in the north came after SNM was formed which would mean you cant use those tragedies to justify an attempt to overthrow the government.

Everybody has their own version of history favorable to their clan. Collective guilt was used on Darood via the USC, the same for Slanders although some Darood do live in the same areas as them. They make it seem they're the only ones in the North. Of course collective guilt was used upon all Isaaq also because of the SNM but there's selective history there.
As long as we acknowledge this, it's fine. I have a problem with trying to pass it as facts. according to somalis, every qabiil is a victim. this begs the question, who the hell was killing and displacing people marka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending