I'm really impressed! He had a valid points and he said it in English. Rare Barre interview on SNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
just consider that this man only learned English in his 50s

Also pay attention to the classic discrediting of your rival and adversary. All governments are taught to belittle any insurgency or enemies when in a war with them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is it impressive?
He had enough time to learn several languages. It's not like he was running around personally killing, poisoning and raping civilians.

It's one thing to learn it at latter stages and another to be eloquent at it.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
:francis:If only he knew when he was doing that interview that those so called SNM "Terrorists" would be his downfall and demise

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:francis:If only he knew when he was doing that interview that those so called SNM "Terrorists" would be his downfall and demise

If he only knew his action at this juncture would render Somalia obsolete and damaged for life.

Leo

The Brave
That is impressive to learn a new language at his age, my parents have been here for quite some time and probably younger then he is and to this day they still haven't grasped the understanding of the language.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm runtii revisiting his image. I mean this man was a zoo keeper and for him to hold it together that long deserved a Herculean award
Imagine someone ruling Somalis today for 20 years? I'd be surprised if someone can even rule their clan for 1/2 of that.

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very impressive speech by the Great Leader, after his departure his curse still plagues us day after day

Terrorists declared war on all non religious educational institutes, while Siyaad ushered in literacy rates unmatched by any other country in sub Saharan Africa.:cosbyhmm:

May the curse be lifted soon :francis::friendhug::feedme:

And the killing of so many Ulama simply for saying his made up laws weren't compatible with Islam is okay with you is it?

No, what he did on that day will live in infamy. Men and women are not equal, both the Quran and our own intellect reveal this to be the case.

Wow didn't know Graham Hancock did an interview with Siad Barre :ohhh:

You guys should check out his book "Fingerprints of the Gods". Very interesting stuff in there

No, what he did on that day will live in infamy. Men and women are not equal, both the Quran and our own intellect reveal this to be the case.

I think you meant to say "not the same".

He destroyed Somalia with his actions, making him officially the worst leader our people have ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.