I'm really impressed! He had a valid points and he said it in English. Rare Barre interview on SNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Allah humiliated him, the ulema cursed him, Mujahideenta SNM laid waste to the army he sent North, such that the countryside is scattered with blown up tanks and mig jets.

He will get what he deserves from his Lord, a matyr is he who defends his land and people from the oppression of another. Allow dhowr Mujahideenta SNM. :it0tdo8:

May Allah Grant our fallen warriors firdaus, we wouldn't have the peace that exists in our land if it wasn't for their terrific struggle.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1484813633271.gif

If only

:mjcry:

Allah humiliated him, the ulema cursed him, Mujahideenta SNM laid waste to the army he sent North, such that the countryside is scattered with blown up tanks and mig jets.

He will get what he deserves from his Lord, a matyr is he who defends his land and people from the oppression of another. Allow dhowr Mujahideenta SNM. :it0tdo8:

May Allah Grant our fallen warriors firdaus, we wouldn't have the peace that exists in our land if it wasn't for their terrific struggle.
You can't misuse islam like this. Didn't the prophet say uprising against your leader is a grave sin?
How can you call the snm mujahidiin when they were killing muslims?:mjlol:

Every single one of them who killed someone will also get what they deserve, like Allah said, an eternal hell.

:camby:

oh yeah before you even go there, I am no fan of MSB(AUN).

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
They struggled against a dhalim that carpet bombed a city full of their people, lakin what can I expect with a person with a name like yours, probably see no sanctity in human life. :birdman:

They struggled against a dhalim that carpet bombed a city full of their people, lakin what can I expect with a person with a name like yours, probably see no sanctity in human life. :birdman:
nigga my name has no bearing on what happened, the facts etc...

here is a little quote for you
"The Somali National Movement was organized in London, England, on April 6, 1981 by Hasan Adan Wadadi, a former Somali diplomat, who stated that the group's purpose was to overthrow the Siaad Barre regime."

Barre didn't bomb hargaysa until 1988, wtf were yall doing trying to overthrow him in the early 80s?:cosbyhmm:

Why did the SNM kill so many civilians, just like the USC, SNF, SPM and SSDF? Not one of them was doing anything remotely permissible in Islam. All of them will be held accountable. You cannot argue for the culuma case and then come around defend the SNM.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Because Barre implemented curfews and resettled qabils on our territory that xaraami was behaving against us, when you see injustice change it with your hand.

Remember 1984 jail break for countless isaaq citizens held up waiting death for no charges? Remember isaaq citizens being rounded up in jaseera Beach in Xamar slaughter in the morning for no reason?

Nicca stop defending that dead donkey, you can see how history turned out and who Allah punished. :manny:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I don't recount any evidence for SNM laying waste to a entire civilian population, they were defending their own people against a Fucking army of Somalis and even Ajnabis such as south African mercenaries.

Niyo calaacalkaaga meel kale la mar, 18 May is on the horizon, another year of stability, another year to commemorate, cidi Siad Barre taagera wala wasa, sidaa dhulkiisi laga dhigay bal eeg, inantaada wase bal eeg wuxu ku hadlayo, trying to make SNA equal to SNM. What? :ivers:

lol. Again, did he do anything to warrant a coup on his government before 1981?
What about the amount of innocent civilians that snm killed? Do you condone that? Or do nonisaaqlives not matter?:bell:

You are a typical somali, twisting and tweaking Islam to support his perspectives on everything. Under Allah, Barre and the leaders of SNM are responsible for the countless deaths of people. You can't condemn one and defend one.

I am not defending him, I am criticizing your idols.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Show me the civilians the countless civilians SNM killed, and don't show me some shit uploaded by some beedee biased bila Ilaah dhameer, something keyd-media-esque.

Hadii kale, TOOSKAAGA hayso ilahaage.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Wait, are you saying that snm didn't kill any civilian?:drakelaugh:

War na tus cadeeynta hadi kale na dhaaf ayadyahay.

And remember not some cabdi from the marfish making some shit up, nor some salty ex Somalia official that is upset that the tables have turned against him.

Cadeeynta keen.

The SNM, fighters for the reinstatement of Somaliland autonomy.

Fighting against a cruel government that had oppressed and marginalised them for over 20 years.

Fighting against a government that had massacred them, a genocide.

If it wasn't for siad barre i wouldn't be half way across the world from my homeland.

AUN to over the 50,000 people that were brutally killed and murdered. Many from my family included.

Yes his English is good, good enough to the point of how him and his government

Listen to the lies from the Somalia ambassador

From 2:00

If a Somali official lied about it as it was going on, i am not surprised there are many people here who also deny it, nearly 30 years later.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
My father was a 17 year old soldier in SNM and his father my awoowe AUN was a commander of his UNIT, my father doesn't like speaking of the battles especially since he got bullet wounds but I know for sure that they wasn't spending time putting holes in civilians, unlike the SNA that was shelling hargeisa indiscriminately from the hills abaha wase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts