Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somali skin colour falls in the range of SSA.

If biracials like Barack Obama are considered black then so are Somalis who are darker than him.

Most New World Blacks are 20% to 40% European.. but because the West African phenotype is so dominant you would never have guessed that.

World

VIP
Most New World Blacks are 20% to 40% European.. but because the West African phenotype is so dominant you would never have guessed that.
True. American biracials are majority European autosomally, yet considered black. Somalis aren't that special.

Somali skin colour falls in the range of SSA.

If biracials like Barack Obama are considered black then so are Somalis who are darker than him.
I don't consider Obama "black". The one-drop rule is racist and was made by white people who believed anyone with even one SSA ancestor were inferior. It's sad how AAs use it as well.

Apollo

VIP
True. Biracial are majority European autosomally, yet considered black. Somalis aren't that special.

Somalis have more Caucasoid skulls than them. This is what causes the confusion the most. Many Somalis have full Caucasoid skulls and often even the hair type.

once i was in a group in school with asians and a black girl who sighed randomly and said "I'm the only black person in my group," then everyone turned and stared at me :deadmanny:

Sri Lankans are 60% Andaman Islander (look up, they are black as hell), 20% Middle Eastern, and 20% Central Asian (Aryan Invasion).

Pacific Islanders.. either are full Australoid (lived there fore 50,000 years)or a mixture of Australoid and Taiwanese (Polynesians - migrated there around 3000 years ago from China).
So are Sri Lankans closer to Andaman Islanders?

World

VIP
Somalis have more Caucasoid skulls than them. This is what causes the confusion the most. Many Somalis have full Caucasoid skulls and often even the hair type.
Maybe it’s because Horners and Bantus are the only blacks with a noticeable diaspora. If there were more Khoisan and Nilotic people, then maybe there won’t be as much confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending