Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can these people say malis are madow I'm far from madow im Mali with wavy soft hair that you will never see on a Madows dirty head so how am I same like them I have a San dheer and I'm 6ft 4 nearly 6ft 5 now what Madow is my height none there all chubby midgets so I can't understand how these sankuneefle people claim us Mali are one of them they can go suck their ayeyos toes about we are black

Apollo

VIP
If blacks were never enslaved by other races, I bet Somalis wouldn't mind being called black. I think the slavery stigma is what disgusts many Somalis in not wanting to be called black.

If blacks were never enslaved by other races, I bet Somalis wouldn't mind being called black. I think the slavery stigma is what disgusts many Somalis in not wanting to be called black.
Yes because it's shameful and low I would rather get killed on the spot then spend a lifetime being someone's even some slaves got raped by these cadaan that's very low I defo don't wanna be associated with that shit when I got my own legendary history to claim and genetically I'm nothing to do with these Madows

Apollo

VIP
Yes because it's shameful and low I would rather get killed on the spot then spend a lifetime being someone's even some slaves got raped by these cadaan that's very low I defo don't wanna be associated with that shit when I got my own legendary history to claim and genetically I'm nothing to do with these Madows

If Bantus were like China or something, I bet Somalis would be bootyclapping for the black race.

If Bantus were like China or something, I bet Somalis would be bootyclapping for the black race.
Only the selfhaters who know nothing about being Somali would do that I spent years in Somaliland as a teen so I know my culture very and represent proudly the kids you are talking about are people who have never grew up as a real Mali but as a whitewashed dork

That might be you, but I'm black.

Black like Akon's hair. Black like Heskey's shin. Blacker than a Canadian Xalimos abo's burnt BBQ chicken when he blacks out in the garden from black cognac

Apollo

VIP
Only the selfhaters who know nothing about being Somali would do that I spent years in Somaliland as a teen so I know my culture very and represent proudly the kids you are talking about are people who have never grew up as a real Mali but as a whitewashed dork

Stop using Mali though, it's a country in West Africa. :dead:

Which race are somali boottyclapping to now,dont go for the obvious arabs,no we are not thats where our relgion comes from we still think we are better than everyone,werent you the dude who was ing about bantu expansion

Apollo

VIP
Which race are somali boottyclapping to now,dont go for the obvious arabs,no we are not thats where our relgion comes from we still think we are better than everyone,werent you the dude who was ing about bantu expansion

Arabs mostly. Be honest... the fake Banu Hashim lineages, being in the Arab League etc.

Apollo

VIP
Above the Sahara = Caucasoid
Below the Sahara = Black or heavily Black

East_and_southern_africa_early_iron_age.png

Arabs mostly. Be honest... the fake Banu Hashim lineages, being in the Arab League etc.
Every people with islamic history claim some lineage to the prophet,from morocco to pakistan to the bantu comorro islands to fulani africans,its makes it more authentic in their heads,i dont believe an arab found an empty land in the horn then over populated it with somalis,why is af somali different from arabic then?why couldnt we be like sudan then?
If you know somalis you would know they keep no race above them

Status
Not open for further replies.