Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t we have Amharic as an official language of Somalia? It’s just a language a tool as well, no? Or Swahili?
Do we need to use amharic in somalia?or swahili?we need arabic to understand our religion since our religion is in arabic,when i said "because they are our neighbours"i said as the reason to why we joined AL,not why we speak arbic,some swahili people know arabic

Why don’t we have Amharic as an official language of Somalia? It’s just a language a tool as well, no? Or Swahili?
Habashi are our ancient enemies why would we make their language an official language of Somalia. Somalis live in East Africa and Swahili is the common language in that region I wouldn’t see a problem with that language being made official if Somalis agree to it first.

World

VIP
Somalis are black, why?

Because of dark skin?
3476851232_6705ef4878.jpg

:umwhat:

Because of some Somalis having afros?
Maya+Eshet+Bone+Premiere+2017+Sundance+Film+bibIOtoaZ4yl.jpg

:umwhat:
IMO a combination of dark skin + afro hair = black.

In America, you can be considered black if you have an afro.

Apollo

VIP
1. Arabic is not a useful language.
2. Even if it were, that doesn’t mean you should make it an official language of a country that has no relation with it.

What you are proposing is Arabization.

Arabic is somewhat useful in Northern Africa, the Horn (mainly for trade), and obviously the Middle East.

In the West it's useless unless you want to join the CIA.

If we're talking about a language being useful, then English should become an official language instead considering it is way more useful than Arabic.
Stop cooning.

That's okay too. But Arabic should stay in the mix

85KLoz1.jpg

What would be the implications of making Amharic a secondary language of Somalia? The same applies to Arabic.

Because there is absolutely no need and minimal advantage. Arabic is an objectively more useful language. This is what senseless emotional pride looks like

Niger-Congo West Africans are a mixture of upper-palaeolithic East Africans, native Homo Sapien West Africans, and some archaic non-Homo Sapien Hominid species (8%).

Because of the part-Ancient East African in West Africans, Somalis are more related to them than Sri Lankans and Pacific Islanders.

Just science..
Somalis are more related to tuaregs than bantus,its just science

Last edited:
Niger-Congo West Africans are a mixture of upper-palaeolithic East Africans, native Homo Sapien West Africans, and some archaic non-Homo Sapien Hominid species (8%).

Because of the part-Ancient East African in West Africans, Somalis are more related to them than Sri Lankans and Pacific Islanders.

Just science..
I saw some link saying Ancient Somalis are a mixture of Nilotic and Levantine. So because of the part Ancient Levantine in Somalis (which I doubt), does that also mean we are more related to them? :umwhat:

What is this Suugo Science!?!

Apollo

VIP
I saw some link saying Ancient Somalis are a mixture of Nilotic and Levantine. So because of the part Ancient Levantine in Somalis (which I doubt), does that also mean we are more related to them? :umwhat:

What is this Suugo Science!?!

There's no doubt, it's a fact. Either it's of a Levantine source or a native Egyptian source, definitely not Sub-Saharan nor native Horner.

Nilotes have migrated to West Africa in the paleolithic period.. and therefore they have caused Somalis to be distantly related to West Africans more so than Out-of-Africa Sri Lankans / Pacific Islanders,

There's no doubt, it's a fact. Either it's of a Levantine source or a native Egyptian source, definitely not Sub-Saharan nor native Horner.

Nilotes have migrated to West Africa in the paleolithic period.. and therefore they have caused Somalis to be distantly related to West Africans more so than Out-of-Africa Sri Lankans / Pacific Islanders,
Well I was obviously not saying Sri Lankans/Pacific Islanders are closer to Somalis. It was an example on how skin color does not determine race.

Who are Sri Lankans/ Pacific Islanders closer to?

We have no relations to bantus absolutely none. There is nothing similar except for dark skin. Really we are debating if we are related to them? I'm sorry but nahhh

Apollo

VIP
I was obviously not saying Sri Lankans/Pacific Islanders are closer to Somalis. It was an example on how skin color does not determine race.

Who are Sri Lankans/ Pacific Islanders closer to?

Sri Lankans are 60% Andaman Islander (look up, they are black as hell), 20% Middle Eastern, and 20% Central Asian (Aryan Invasion).

Pacific Islanders.. either are full Australoid (lived there fore 50,000 years)or a mixture of Australoid and Taiwanese (Polynesians - migrated there around 3000 years ago from China).

Your ethnicity on average has type 3 hair and Sub Saharan African skin colour. Somalis are 60-65 % blue Nilotic black.
Yeah my hair is type 3 as well, but what is considered SSA skin color?

I also know a Somali girl who was very light and had extremely Madow hair. So would her hair make her black?

Last edited:
Go to Somalia u dumb people let's see if they identify as black. If your own people don't that will tell you something. Don't listen to a cadaan term to lump us with people we have no ties to. It makes zero sense.

World

VIP
Yeah my hair is type 3 as well, but what is considered SSA skin color?

I also know a Somali girl who was very light and had extremely Madow hair. So would her hair make her black?
Somali skin colour falls in the range of SSA.

If biracials like Barack Obama are considered black then so are Somalis who are darker than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending