Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
It was meant for people who got enslaved from Nigeria and Ghana suddenly Somalis are now black Well I don't remember picking any cotton adeer
When their ancestors were picking cotton our ancestors like Raage Ugaas was reading his poem Alayl dumay while drinking caano geel and riding his horse.

If lamagoodles can be classified as humans they will be classified as an inferior sub-race of black african negroid race that resemble hybrid species of donkeys and humans. Africa is a truly diverse continent. A home to the most superior human race and the most inferior human like species. :ohhh:

:hahaidiot:

Arabs mostly. Be honest... the fake Banu Hashim lineages, being in the Arab League etc.

According to the British anthropologist and Somali Studies veteran I.M. Lewis, while the traditions of descent from noble Arab families related to the Prophet are most probably expressions of the importance of Islam in Somali society, “there is a strong historically valid component in these legends which, in the case of the Darod, is confirmed in the current practice of a Dir representative officiating at the ceremony of installation of the chief of the Darod family.

A similar clan mythology exists for the Isaaq, who are said to have descended from one Sheikh Ishaq ibn Ahmad al-‘Alawi, another Banu Hashim who came to Somalia around the same time. As with Sheikh Isaaq, there are also numerous existing hagiologies in Arabic which describe Sheikh Darod’s travels, works and overall life in northern Somalia, as well as his movements in Arabia before his arrival. https://aqeleyoon.wordpress.com/2/

Da’ud bin Isma’il Al-Jabarti Al-Zabidi Al-Aqeeli, migrated with his followers from Zabid, Yemen to Zeyla, Somalia He is the same Abdirahman bin Isma’il Al-Jabarti after his nickname took over his name and his original has changed from da’ud to Darood by locals ((Dawud = داوود orداؤود ، Darod = دارود‎ )). He is the one who is burried in Heylan, Somalia. The father of Da’ud Sufi Sheikh Isma’il al-Jabarti of the Qadiriyyah order is buried in the Zabid District.

all of the information about jebrti or jeberta are in the writings of AQELEYOON

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Kodeen @esmailxxx

Whatever niggas.

@Apollo

:hemad:I see you. You look more Arabic than the other guy. You said it so proudly that I'm sure you're a selfhater.

@Geeljire sanbuur

:snoop:You shouldn't talk about slavery when our own are being enslaved in Libya.

I'm starting to see that not only you're a woman but you're not Somali either.

There are no Somalis are in Libya now and also, what happened in Libya was not slavery either. Let me teach you what these barbaric organizations do.

They record abusing you and send that footage to your country or family so that your country or your family can pay these organizations to have you come back home. If they don't pay, they'll kill you and rob your organs. There is no slave trade going on in the 21st century.

Iranians and Turks are Muslim and didn't make Arabic an official language nor joined the Arab League.. nor do they claim Banu Hashim lineages.

Somali Arab bootyclapping goes beyond the Islamic aspect.

The tyre head shia claim husseini heritage, also why would join Arab league when they have issues with Arabs themselves. They will turn arab league to shia league.

I'm starting to see that not only you're a woman but you're not Somali either.

There are no Somalis are in Libya now and also, what happened in Libya was not slavery either. Let me teach you what these barbaric organizations do.

They record abusing you and send that footage to your country or family so that your country or your family can pay these organizations to have you come back home. If they don't pay, they'll kill you and rob your organs. There is no slave trade going on in the 21st century.

you do realize that Obama put those barbarians in power, right?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
you do realize that Obama put those barbarians in power, right?

Yes, I do. Do you realize Gadaffi was killed because he wanted to make Africa a continental superpower by establishing an African currency which would've been backed up by African resources which would've financially bankrupt the West?

Yes, I do. Do you realize Gadaffi was killed because he wanted to make Africa a continental superpower by establishing an African currency which would've been backed up by African resources which would've financially bankrupt the West?

ya, i know. a Sufi in 2001 made a prophecy saying "A son of Africa will be slayed" could be Gadaffi. And to be honest Gadaffi in the west(in my eyes) was a ruthless dictator. I was brainwashed by the propaganda they made.

Niger-Congo West Africans are a mixture of upper-palaeolithic East Africans, native Homo Sapien West Africans, and some archaic non-Homo Sapien Hominid species (8%).

Because of the part-Ancient East African in West Africans, Somalis are more related to them than Sri Lankans and Pacific Islanders.

Just science..
How much palaeolithic east african ancestry do West africans have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending