Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Every people with islamic history claim some lineage to the prophet,from morocco to pakistan to the bantu comorro islands to fulani africans,its makes more authentic in their hads,i dont believe an arab found an empty land in the horn then over populated it with somalis,why is af somalk different from arabic then?why couldnt we be like sudan then?
If you know somalis you would know they keep no race above them

Iranians and Turks are Muslim and didn't make Arabic an official language nor joined the Arab League.. nor do they claim Banu Hashim lineages.

Somali Arab bootyclapping goes beyond the Islamic aspect.

Iranians and Turks are Muslim and didn't make Arabic an official language nor joined the Arab League.. nor do they claim Banu Hashim lineages.

Somala is a puppet state run by zionist you do realise the inhabitants of somalia don't belive any of these myths or see themselves as arabs

The Arab League was created to scare Israel.. that doesn't make any sense.
The arabs controlling somalia such as uae and saudia are zionist puppets they are the ones who tell xarmaajo and so what to do they also fund all the terrorist attacks to keep somalia unstable to keep us from joining the oil market and being a competitor to their shitty countries

It was a decision,it could have had some advantage,islam played a major role
Turkey has a bad history with arabs they hate them because of W1,the arabs turned against them,turkey became extremely nationalistic,they closed their border in a way till recently,i studied there i know,arab is a curse word there,the funny thing it means
For iran,arabs have always looked down on them cause they conquered them,and before the iraq attack there was alot of anti persian sentiments,also irans are majority shiites this caused some stupid rift
Somalis had nothing against the arabs there was mutual respect,99% an islamic country

Your not black you have no genetic ties no cultural ties or history with Madows apart from hawiye enslaving them in the ajuuran empire :siilaanyolaugh:

Ties were made in London, Toronto, Amsterdam, Columbus, Rinkeby etc.

If I'm a wannabe, so are most of UK blacks cause they're Africans and not Caribbeans and Black Brits

Apollo

VIP
It was a decision,it could have had some advantage,islam played a major role
Turkey has a bad history with arabs they hate them because of W1,the arabs turned against them,turkey became extremely nationalistic,they closed their border in a way till recently,i studied there i know,arab is a curse word there,the funny thing it means ******s
For iran,arabs have always looked down on them cause they conquered them,and before the iraq attack there was alot of anti persian sentiments,also irans are majority shiites this caused some stupid rift
Somalis had nothing against the arabs there was mutual respect,99% an islamic country

Afghanistan.. Pakistan... Indonesia.. Malaysia.. Chad.. Mali.. etc etc

Not every +90% Muslim country is in the Arab League, because they are more self-respecting.

Ties were made in London, Toronto, Amsterdam, Columbus, Rinkeby etc.

If I'm a wannabe, so are most of UK blacks cause they're Africans and not Caribbeans and Black Brits
They have genetic blood ties to blacks idiot you have nothing in common apart from your sandpaper hair and dhuxul complexion

Afghanistan.. Pakistan... Indonesia.. Malaysia.. Chad.. Mali.. etc etc

Not every +90% Muslim country is in the Arab League, because they are more self-respecting.
We were closer,it had more to do with islam then being arabs,they invited we joined,second most spoken language was arabic anyways so why not,here in tanzania the muslim bantus that study their religion speak arabic to,did indonesia pakistan speak as much arabic as somalia?

They have genetic blood ties to blacks idiot you have nothing in common apart from your sandpaper hair and dhuxul complexion

I'm actually not dark skin unfortunately. Genetic ties where sxb?
I have 90%+ Geeljire dhiig. And I say 90 cause while outwardly there's no reason for suspicion I feel like my one of great great great grand-dads was a thirsty nigga and smashed a big booty bantu chick. That's why I lose my sense around pawgs, pahgs and kinds paXgs.

I'm actually not dark skin unfortunately. Genetic ties where sxb?
I have 90%+ Geeljire dhiig. And I say 90 cause while outwardly there's no reason for suspicion I feel like my one of great great great grand-dads was a thirsty nigga and smashed a big booty bantu chick. That's why I lose my sense around pawgs, pahgs and kinds paXgs.
Abti all I can say is your a bumlick that's very low love yourself before you try beg another race

World

VIP
We were closer,it had more to do with islam then being arabs,they invited we joined,second most spoken language was arabic anyways so why not,here in tanzania the muslim bantus that study their religion speak arabic to,did indonesia pakistan speak as much arabic as somalia?
Second most spoken language was probably Italian and then English. Arabic was maybe the third most spoken language. We need to leave the Arab League and remove Arabic as an official language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending