Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old Somali generations couldn’t even stomach being called African. We know who we are and where we come from, it’s dumb to identify ourselves what foreigners who colonized most of the world made up.

Abti all I can say is your a bumlick to that's very low love yourself before you try beg another race

Beg? How? I'm always gang gang with any Black woman I come across, alright with any non-ghetto madow guys. There's an unspoken privilege among them too.

BBQs, hour long discussions about thick white girls and the true GOATs of hip hop vs dragging a camel down the desert

Beg? How? I'm always gang gang with any Black woman I come across, alright with any non-ghetto madow guys. There's an unspoken privilege among them too.

BBQs, hour long discussions about thick white girls and the true GOATs of hip hop vs dragging a camel down the desert
Your not somali fuckoff i will not reply with a imposter detected

Second most spoken language was probably Italian and then English. Arabic was maybe the third most spoken language. We need to leave the Arab League and remove Arabic as an official language.
I dont support having links to arabs or bantus or anyone i am for somalis first,but why remove arabic,it just a language a tool we are using english here from the british one of the most oppresive empires in history,the language of the bully USA
Language is a tool our neighbours are arabs,our religion is in arabic,we can just use it atleast to understand our religion doesnt mean we are bottyclapping
And for the arab league i dont see any use of them we should leave but let us atleast squeeze out some money from them first

The old Somali generations couldn’t even stomach being called African. We know who we are and where we come from, it’s dumb to identify ourselves what foreigners who colonized most of the world made up.
Soomaha my dad says he would throw himself off a cliff if he woke up suddenly as a madow

I dont support having links to arabs or bantus or anyone i am for somalis first,but why remove arabic,it just a language a tool we are using english here from the british one of the most oppresive empires in history,the language of the bully USA
Language is a tool our neighbours are arabs,our religion is in arabic,we can just use it atleast to understand our religion doesnt mean we are bottyclapping
And for the arab league i dont see any use of them we should leave but let us atleast squeeze out some money from them first
Arabic is the language of the quran what's so bad about it

World

VIP
Why don’t we have Amharic as an official language of Somalia? It’s just a language a tool as well, no? Or Swahili?

Why don’t we have Amharic as an official language of Somalia? It’s just a language a tool as well, no? Or Swahili?

Because Arabic is a more useful language. In trade, science, art, media, etc. Literally everything.

Stop being so emotional, what would removing Arabic as an official language even do?

Somalis are black, why?

Because of dark skin?
3476851232_6705ef4878.jpg

:umwhat:

Because of some Somalis having afros?
Maya+Eshet+Bone+Premiere+2017+Sundance+Film+bibIOtoaZ4yl.jpg

Because Arabic is a more useful language. In trade, science, art, media, etc. Literally everything.

Stop being so emotional, what would removing Arabic as an official language even do?
If we're talking about a language being useful, then English should become an official language instead considering it is way more useful than Arabic.
Stop cooning.

World

VIP

1. Arabic is not a useful language.
2. Even if it were, that doesn’t mean you should make it an official language of a country that has no relation with it.

What you are proposing is Arabization.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are black, why?

Because of dark skin?
3476851232_6705ef4878.jpg

Because of some Somalis having afros?
Maya+Eshet+Bone+Premiere+2017+Sundance+Film+bibIOtoaZ4yl.jpg

Niger-Congo West Africans are a mixture of upper-palaeolithic East Africans, native Homo Sapien West Africans, and some archaic non-Homo Sapien Hominid species (8%).

Because of the part-Ancient East African in West Africans, Somalis are more related to them than Sri Lankans and Pacific Islanders.

Just science..

World

VIP

What would be the implications of making Amharic a secondary language of Somalia? The same applies to Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts