Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m now reading the nyt and she just published an apology, the 6th so far. She should learn to shut up or openly (like most Somalis) come out as anti-semetic. She’s becoming an embarrassment to her party and to her constituents. She thinks this is fadhi-ku-dirrir.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra corruption is everywhere. Even the western country you live in is corrupted. There are plenty of advanced African countries. Nothing will change your mind because you are person who chose to be ignorant. And fyi Obama was bipartisan, who worked with both parties, he was a charismatic leader and respected. People missed him. The only us president who is not respected is Trump, he has divided parties and the country. The guy is inarticulate and thin skinned.

Keep worshiping white folks tho.

Emily i am proud to say in the United states government there is NO corruption. If there is, believe me, they will be ratted out!

Yes Obama was a charismatic leader, amazing man, i agree.

Mention one African country that is without corruption and success, and i will show u that i have not made up my mind about Africans

Emily i am proud to say in the United states government there is NO corruption. If there is, believe me, they will be ratted out!

Mention one African country that is without corruption and success, and i will show u that i have not made up my mind about Africans
No corruption in united states loool

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Lmao Basra do you live under a rock or something?
Most US politicians are corrupted, they are bought and paid for. They fight for interest driven lobbyist groups, not for the average American.

You should travel outside of your nursing home.
You should visit beautiful countries like Ghana and Namibia.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao Basra do you live under a rock or something?
Most US politicians are corrupted, they are bought and paid for. They fight for interest driven lobbyist groups, not for the average American.

You should travel outside of your nursing home.
You should visit beautiful countries like Ghana and Namibia.

Aaahh last time i checked "Lobbying" is not illegal. I am not saying Politicians are saints. They are blood scukers.

But they didn't break the law. If they did, they will be busted and will be in jail.

U cant say that about African nations. The African leaders break law daily and no one goes to jail.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys my point is that Africans/Black people are inherently not str8! Inherently dumb too! Period. They like short cuts. They like to bend the law. Now this is not exclusively on ALL black/African people! But majority. We do have White people who are the same, but majority are good. So this is more physics than mathematics.

Guys my point is that Africans/Black people are inherently not str8! Inherently dumb too! Period. They like short cuts. They like to bend the law. Now this is not exclusively on ALL black/African people! But majority. We do have White people who are the same, but majority are good. So this is more physics than mathematics.
You are right we are more corrupt and take things further. But your point about no corruption in the states is still incorrect. You do know there is an actual investigation going on right now from the fbi investigating the president? People working for him have gone to jail

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are right we are more corrupt and take things further. But your point about no corruption in the states is still incorrect. You do know there is an actual investigation going on right now from the fbi investigating the president? People working for him have gone to jail

Excellent example East Side.

I said--if humans in the west break the law, they will be busted and jailed. The investigation is a process, Dumb Trump will be jailed if found guilty of breaking any law. There is zero tolerance for corruption in the United States. Zero.

As to Africa- Corruption is the norm. In fact u will be killed if u do things by the book.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Aaahh last time i checked "Lobbying" is not illegal. I am not saying Politicians are saints. They are blood scukers.

But they didn't break the law. If they did, they will be busted and will be in jail.

U cant say that about African nations. The African leaders break law daily and no one goes to jail.
A lot of lobbyist groups bribe politicians and they get away with it. Rich people in general get away with crimes. Brock Turner got away with sexually assaulting unconscious woman. America is the only country where people just get shot for looking different.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Excellent example East Side.

I said--if humans in the west break the law, they will be busted and jailed. The investigation is a process, Dumb Trump will be jailed if found guilty of breaking any law. There is zero tolerance for corruption in the United States. Zero.

As to Africa- Corruption is the norm. In fact u will be killed if u do things by the book.
Well it will be too late by then..he already fucked up the country.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of lobbyist groups bribe politicians and they get away with it. Rich people in general get away with crimes. Brock Turner got away with sexually assaulting unconscious woman. America is the only country where people just get shot for looking different.

Emily

Again, i am not saying Americans are saints. They are humans just like Africans are humans. (well ...cough cough)

The lobbyist are paid a lot of money. They do things according to the law. They may manipulate the law, but the law allows as blatant breaking of law is not present. Believe me, if lobbyists broke the law, they will be busted immediately.

America is not perfect, but the law is in tact! No room for corruption

Last edited:
You are right. But she has a point in that atleast in the west they try to hide it. In africa its in your face corruption

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are right. But she has a point in that atleast in the west they try to hide it. In africa its in your face corruption

Of course East Side- corruption to me is a chaos government. A jungle. America has check points that check each other. The possibility of corruption is very small.

Thats my point. The United States system is amazing as humans governing can go. Walaahi. I am not kidding.

u cant compare it to the african jungle.

World

VIP
I honestly think she’s doing this intentionally to get attention and coverage. She has half a million Twitter followers already, and is always getting tens of thousands of retweets. She doesn’t give a f*ck about Israel but it’s a controversial topic that will get her popular.

Here in Australia, this is how crooked politicians exercise corruption. You scratch their back, they can’t pay you for your corrupt services because it’s illegal and the amount they can donate to your re-election is limited by law, this what they will do;

The company or the businessman will openly defame you and you will sue them. The court (logged with such cases) will ask both sides to settle their issue via arbitration. They will reach a settlement where the company or the buisnesman will admit liability and offer a financial settlement which is strictly confidential.

Corruption is everywhere and only the greedy and stupid politician gets caught.

Here in Australia, this is how crooked politicians exercise corruption. You scratch their back, they can’t pay you for your corrupt services because it’s illegal and the amount they can donate to your re-election is limited by law, this what they will do;

The company or the businessman will openly defame you and you will sue them. The court (logged with such cases) will ask both sides to settle their issue via arbitration. They will reach a settlement where the company or the buisnesman will admit liability and offer a financial settlement which is strictly confidential.

Corruption is everywhere and only the greedy and stupid politician gets caught.
There is a legal way to corruption that africans need to learn.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

Again, i am not saying Americans are saints. They are humans just like Africans are humans. (well ...cough cough)

The lobbyist are paid a lot of money. They do things according to the law. They may manipulate the law, but the law allows as blatant breaking of law is not present. Believe me, if lobbyists broke the law, they will be busted immediately.

America is not perfect, but the law is in tact! No room for corruption

That is called legalized corruption hun. Russia selected our president.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Ilhan just got hard lesson who runs this country. You can’t criticize Israel unless you want to be crucified. This is why left or right wing are all bought and owned by The Jews.

She needs to navigate cautiously if she wants to continue being a congresswoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending