Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Why is someone who was born in east Africa so rabidly obsessed with Jews from the Middle East, im sure everyone is wondering!

She’s an absolute mess!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She dun goofed, AIPAC will destroy her reputation.

Why does she even give af about dirty Ayrabs?

Muji

VIP
She dun goofed, AIPAC will destroy her reputation.

Why does she even give af about dirty Ayrabs?
The term anti-Semitism is incredibly abused.

It’s incredibly apt in this case

Why is she so fixated with Israel? Maxa kaga galeey? Israel isn’t the one who cut her clit off nor are they the one who made her a refugee. If she was a white democrat would she talking about Israel?

Huuno you need to email her with an analysis of her DNA to show her she’s not Palestinian and needs to mind her own business.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She's crazy for talking about the jews and Israel.
She should stick to her community. The Jews are not blacks and africans. They can shut her down.

Calling out Zionists should not be reprimanded. The fact of the matter is, talking shit on Twitter isn't going to ease the suffering of our Muslim brothers in Palestine, especially if you're just a single vote in Congress and she should really stay in her lane on this one.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is part Benadiri, perhaps the Jew-hatred comes from her Arab/Benadiri-side. :siilaanyolaugh:
Her mom was not banadiri. I've seen her maternal uncles, Arabs and them don't look alike.

They look like these, how can they claim Arab?
images

This guy is very right, Ilhan needs to leave Isreal alone smh. This is not a good look.
This ties into the wider brainwashing that’s done to non-Arab Muslims to make them hate Jews bc of that whole Palestine issue. Why is it our problem? We have much bigger things to deal with.

People in Somalia were protesting the embassy move to Jerusalem while they enjoy a standard of living way below that of the Palestinians. It’s like trying to help someone with a paper cut while you’re bleeding out.
:snoop:

wait what the f*ck, i just read the whole convo and these jewish bastards are calling her an anti semite because she named the actual organization that funds israeli interests in america.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yikes! she is sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong, stay in your lane woman. Someone needs to remind her Jewish people run America.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LORD HAVE MERCY!

This one gonna get ambushed with ceeb from 1998 (the year she turned 25) . These Yahuuds will dig up her teeth record to show that she’s 45 or that she’s actually a Falasha or that she was born a man.

Waar my point is that this lady done messed up.

On top of that she can’t even speak right, she constantly goes by talking points that were drilled into her brains by her handlers like a Robot. Looking through my future prediction lenses she will be the biggest embarrassment to have ever hit us. Just watch folks.

Last edited:
So stupid to even mention jews and for arabs of all ppl! she is done for. What is it with somalis and caring for other races more than their own?

:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.