Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis problem is somalis. its not comparable to the Palestinian genocide. you guys are emberresing walahi. you guys are the same people when approached by a jew and asked if you condemn the jewish holocaust. will do it in a heart beat but you have a problem condemning the genocide to your fellow muslims. I pray for our ummah.
don't care about jews, don't care about the middle east sxb why are you in ur feelings

Lol we only care about Somalis. The Arab booty clapping where you conflate religion with Arab politics no longer runs with the younger generation. We would say the same thing if she was bootclapping for Whites or Asians if she was doing it to the detriment of the Somali community who voted her in. Why isn’t the Palestinian woman talking about Palestine? Let them fight their own battles
western Palestinians are busy embarrassing themselves on twitter

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So you think she’s an antisemite because she’s fatherless?

This is an interesting perspective I have to say
What I'm trying to say is she has not been cultivated properly. She doesn't understand people, the value of reputation and so on.

Why is it so difficult for certain Somalis to embrace the concept of looking out for your own people first?

Ofc we'll show support to our Muslim brothers & sisters regardless of whether they're Indonesian, Uighar, Arab, North African, South Asian e.g, but we should always put Somali interests first.

Muji

VIP
our deen teaches us that anyone oppressed should be helped in anyway possible. you can do that and still fight for the somali cause. listen how hard is it to make dua for the palistinians or fight oppression online when you have the chance too or stumble accross retards like the ones on this website that hate their own muslim people and side with the oppressors. lol ilhan wasnt even anti semetic and yall are already tryna destroy her

I hate to break this to you but a xalimo spouting off on twitter is not going to help the Palestinians, only Palestinian politicians can help the people of Gaza. There is nothing wrong with making dua for Palestinians and even donating. Where we draw the line is going after Jews obsessively and making Somalis look bad in public. She was caught out with antisemitic tweets last week and today she was mouth off about them again knowing what response she would get. How hard is it to choose your battles and to prioritise your own people when the Arabs do the same thing??

She’s a politician who is playing a risky game. Picking on the Jews to get more Muslim votes

I hate to break this to you but a xalimo spouting off on twitter is not going to help the Palestinians, only Palestinian politicians can help the people of Gaza. There is nothing wrong with making dua for Palestinians and even donating. Where we draw the line is going after Jews obsessively and making Somalis look bad in public. She was caught out with antisemitic tweets last week and today she was mouth off about them again knowing what response she would get. How hard is it to choose your battles and to prioritise your own people when the Arabs do the same thing??

She’s a politician who is playing a risky game. Picking on the Jews to get more Muslim votes

What tweets? Somalis on the internet will swallow Jewish semen just to get at Arabs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is someone who was born in east Africa so rabidly obsessed with Jews from the Middle East, im sure everyone is wondering!

She’s an absolute mess!

5560.jpg

Muji

VIP
What tweets? Somalis on the internet will swallow Jewish semen just to get at Arabs

I think you’re slightly biased

I can’t have this conversation with you..

Especially when you told me you would trade Yasir Arafats Palestinian checkered scarf for my life

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra did you vote for her during the election?

NEVER.

I will never vote for any somali in US politics. I barely voted for Obama. My friend asked me she will give me $100.00 to for vote Obama. I got $ 200.00 for the two term Obama served.

It is my personal opinion, and i do have a right to my personal opinions that black people cannot be leaders.

Muji

VIP
NEVER.

I will never vote for any somali in US politics. I barely voted for Obama. My friend asked me she will give me $100.00 to for vote Obama. I got $ 200.00 for the two term Obama served.

It is my personal opinion, and i do have a right to my personal opinions that black people cannot be leaders.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

I think you’re slightly biased

I can’t have this conversation with you..

Especially when you told me you would trade Yasir Arafats Palestinian checkered scarf for my life

I have a slight bias for sure. Not nowhere near as strong as the evangelical backing of the Jews in America.

I follow Ilhan on twitter amd haven't seen anything anti-Semetic. All I see is non-stop hate towards her from the the right.

NEVER.

Basra absolute legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts