Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
685bc74e-388a-49ab-8a37-c9e9d4aba2bc_1.436326482a6de052dced83f25c1c2cc6.jpeg

What you tryna say

So stupid to even mention jews and for arabs of all ppl! she is done for. What is it with somalis and caring for other races more than their own?

:ivers:
68 IQ strikes again. She could have saved thousands of Somali lives by putting attention on the deaths those Xabashi are dishing. Instead, she'll either be kicked out or made irrelevant after an apology.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There are 435 congressmen, who the f*ck are her advisors, why the f*ck is she always in the spotlight, why does she pick the most controversial topics to champion as the first Muslim congresswoman? She's not too bright at all.

NEVER.

I will never vote for any somali in US politics. I barely voted for Obama. My friend asked me she will give me $100.00 to for vote Obama. I got $ 200.00 for the two term Obama served.

It is my personal opinion, and i do have a right to my personal opinions that black people cannot be leaders.

who are "black people" and when did you first start having this kind of thoughts?:hmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are 435 congressmen, who the f*ck are her advisors, why the f*ck is she always in the spotlight, why does she pick the most controversial topics to champion as the first Muslim congresswoman? She's not too bright at all.

She needs attention. Thirsty for the spotlight.

bro im done. i am 100% sure this website is owned and run by people trying to brainwash somalis online by comprimising their faith and culture. your not somali unless your anti-israel not anti semetic. and to the people who say we should worry about somalia. we are worried about somalia. that doesnt mean we cant worry about our yemen, palistinian, syrian, and iraqi brothers and sisters. walahi this website is a cancer to the somali community if it is represented by this much islamaphobes. because i believe its islamaphobic to not be anti-israel.
Somalis should speak on injustice. We shouldn't copy the ignorance of other or pander to others to score points. Although in this case Ilhan is acting like she was hired/paid by Palestinians.

Having said that, why did you only mention Arab countries?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@onlyme is a nigro of the jamaican variety(black power brother) I am geeljire of the Mudug variety but I want to know why you think what you think. is it the curse of Ham sammich?

Ok fair enough. Well my main reason for having no confidence in the African/Black Descent leaders is because they lack such qualities as experience wise but most importantly- biologically.

Maybe they are not so advanced or sophisticated as the Caucasians who historically have a lot of experience in governing & leadership.

Or maybe they are Biologically DUMB.

I am split between whether Africans/Blacks are inherently incompetent due to their biological make up, which will be deemed " Through NO FAULT OF THEIRS" or it is simply a matter of less experience than other race counter parts. (being that civilization reached Europe first for many years before the African continent)

Nevertheless--- i am open minded and would like to see just one African/Black country mentioned here in the thread where there is no corruption nor backwardness. A model of Black nation or leader leadership! Just one will convince me i am wrong.

With Obama--as the first black highly educated president leading the free world of America, he was still some what incompetent. He did every thing right except, at the end of the day, his blackness was a weakness.

No one respects a black leader. He couldn't bring together the parties. He was involved in small petty racial issues supposed to be bothered by a city mayor than a president. His thinking was small brain, channeling his back round as a "community leader" rather than a forceful, strong leader of the free world as the job demands. In the end of his two terms, he wanted to have a third term and wished he could change the rules just like a typical african or black leader will do. We have african leader leading a nation for more than 30 years. Obama used a lot of presidential force and power more than his previous white predecessors. It seems the African brain only resorts to his own head rather than follow the law or precedents.

The president of Philippians called him a "Monkey" while this same Philippine leader bowed down to Trump like he was his catholic pope.

The same with Russia's Putin really being so unmoved or unafraid of Obama.

Or the debacle of Obama photos bowing down to Saudi Princes, it was a moment of buffoonery weakness. These same Saudi Kings bow down to the White man Trump.

Now the issue could be due to the status quo of the world being a White mans world. The optics obviously would be White man thrives.

But....what about the Biological defect??? Here is Obama, highly educated, yes very smart in controlling chaos of his white house compared to dumb Trump chaos white house-but it could be argued Trump maybe dumb, but at least he is not plagued with low self esteem as Obama did, Obama was too worried to do mistakes as it will reflect on his first Blackness POTUS record. Trump being WHITE has no bother with minutia things that troubles minority. Basically White is good for leadership.

Studies have been found too--in city mayors ran by black mayors in the United states- there is a lot of corruption, scandals, prosecutions, poverty! etc etc etc

Last edited:
Ok fair enough. Well my main reason for having no confidence in the African/Black Descent leaders is because they lack such qualities experience wise but most importantly- biologically.

Maybe they are not so advanced or sophisticated as the Caucasians who historically have a lot of experience in governing & leadership.

I am split between whether Africans/Blacks are inherently incompetent due to their biological make up, which will be deemed " Through NO FAULT OF THEIRS" or it is simply a matter of less experience than other race counter parts.

Nevertheless--- i am open minded and would like to see just one African/Black country mentioned here in the thread where there is no corruption nor backwardness. A model of Black nation or leader leadership! Just one will convince me i am wrong.

With Obama--as the first black highly educated president. He did every thing right except, at the end of the day, his blackness was a weakness.

The president of Philippians called him a "Monkey" while this same Philippine leader bowed down to Trump like he was his catholic pope.

Or the debacle of Obama photos bowing down to Saudi Princes, it was a moment of buffoonery weakness. These same Saudi Kings bow down to the White man Trump.

Now the issue could the status quo of the world being a White mans world. The optics obviously would be White man thrives.

But....what about the Biological defect??? Here is Obama, highly educated, yes very smart in controlling chaos of his white house compared to dumb Trump -but what dumb has working for him is the "it" factor. White.
yyou are becoming pc @Basra I have even seen you delete comments recently.

with regards to Obama you have to evaluate him as an individual in his context. he could have been born any where at anytime but he was born in this time period and has accomplished more than most of those leaders you mention. despite his blackness/otherness which weakens his power base he still put himself in a position to reach the top. the gorilla looking Filipino wouldn't even say that about the president of South Africa as there would be consequences even if less severe. its why deni is taken more serious than farmaajo

on the biology part, I am open to further discussion

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ok fair enough. Well my main reason for having no confidence in the African/Black Descent leaders is because they lack such qualities experience wise but most importantly- biologically.

I am split between whether Africans/Blacks are inherently incompetent due to their biological make up, which will be deemed " Through NO FAULT OF THEIRS" or it is simply a matter of less experience than other race counter parts.

With Obama--as the first black highly educated president leading the free world of America, he was still some what incompetent. He did every thing right except, at the end of the day, his blackness was a weakness.

No one respects a black leader. He couldn't bring together the parties. He was involved in small petty racial issues supposed to be bothered by a city mayor than a president. His thinking was small brain, channeling his back round as a "community leader" rather than a forceful, strong leader of the free world as the job demands. In the end of his two terms, he wanted to have a third term and wished he could change the rules just like a typical african or black leader will do. We have african leader leading a nation for more than 30 years. Obama used a lot of presidential force and power more than his previous white predecessors. It seems the African brain only resorts to his own head rather than follow the law or precedents.

Now the issue could the status quo of the world being a White mans world. The optics obviously would be White man thrives.

But....what about the Biological defect??? Here is Obama, highly educated, yes very smart in controlling chaos of his white house compared to dumb Trump -but what dumb has working for him is the "it" factor. White.

Basra corruption is everywhere. Even the western country you live in is corrupted. There are plenty of advanced African countries. Nothing will change your mind because you are person who chose to be ignorant. And fyi Obama was bipartisan, who worked with both parties, he was a charismatic leader and respected. People missed him. The only us president who is not respected is Trump, he has divided parties and the country. The guy is inarticulate and thin skinned.

Keep worshiping white folks tho.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yyou are becoming pc @Basra I have even seen you delete comments recently.

with regards to Obama you have to evaluate him as an individual in his context. he could have been born any where at anytime but he was born in this time period and has accomplished more than most of those leaders you mention. despite his blackness/otherness which weakens his power base he still put himself in a position to reach the top. the gorilla looking Filipino wouldn't even say that about the president of South Africa as there would be consequences even if less severe. its why deni is taken more serious than farmaajo

on the biology part, I am open to further discussion

Yes, i am evaluating Obama on his individuality. I would say, yes, he has accomplished a lot. He was a better president than some of the White Presidents before him. He cannot be the best, but i would say, he was a shrewd President.

But still at the end of the day, his Blackness was a major weakness. He was aloof and detached. He saw everything in racial lens. He was not respected purely because of his race or individuality but because of his race. He basically got positive and negative views about his race than his own individual person.That does not make him a bad president, but a man with bad luck.

You have not even mentioned one black country where it is prosperous with zero corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending