Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

This guy is very right, Ilhan needs to leave Isreal alone smh. This is not a good look.
She doesn’t have any adab. This is the type of stuff you say in your head not out loud balayada. Attention seeking is truly a disease.

Who's advising her:farmajoyaab:

51e9fa7fd2a20.jpeg

CanoGeel

I almost lost my shit when I saw somalis back home protesting, saying things like "justice for Khashogi" and "free Palestine". Why do they like to meddle into things that don't benefit us as Somalis?:bell:

Like does that shit concern somalis in any way? I only see low IQ right there:umwhat:
:fittytousand: Lixdan iyo Sideed:siilaanyosmile:

CanoGeel

wait what the f*ck, i just read the whole convo and these jewish bastards are calling her an anti semite because she named the actual organization that funds israeli interests in america.

You think that people dont know that. When I lived in D.C. I gave a homeless person 5 dollars and he said wtf is this. Moral of the story, there is no coincidences in the beltway politics.

Or may be she's playing a 4D chess and has Adeer Bernie's blessing. :mybusiness:

My respect for Ilhan grew by tenfold, she has shown incredible courage by shedding light on the powerful lobbying committees in Washington who buy politicians. She is doing a wonderful job :)

Respect ? It's pure nacaasniimo, instead of building a long and fruitfull career instead of that she is tearing her self down from the beginning by going against AIPAC one of the most powerful orgs in America, and not only that she is messing it up for the rest of the Somalis who want to go into politics in America in the future.

My respect for Ilhan grew by tenfold, she has shown incredible courage by shedding light on the powerful lobbying committees in Washington who buy politicians. She is doing a wonderful job :)
Same here:qri8gs7:

.AIPAC is no friend of Islam or Somalis for that matter. Even though she was incredible brave in mentioning these lobby groups she needs to have better strategy. Two most powerful lobby groups the Israeli and Saudis hates her and there is no point in being a political martyr if you not gonna advance your cause.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They are hammering her in the local and national media.. :gucciwhat:

@Reiko she is your fellow Puntite, why did you advise her to do this??:damedamn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I honestly think she’s doing this intentionally to get attention and coverage. She has half a million Twitter followers already, and is always getting tens of thousands of retweets. She doesn’t give a f*ck about Israel but it’s a controversial topic that will get her popular.
I see you've been paraphrasing my paragraph loool

She said nothing wrong but the U.S is ran by Jews. she should tread very carefully.

Even cadaan senators can't talk about jews like that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The Hispanic representive and other politicians protesting for Mexicans and other minorities

That is what a politician does : focus on local issues

Her seat just got a lot hotter. Its rich coming from this bafoon

:mjlol:
daaaamn she got trumps attention now....you wanted attention. Well you got it. Whenbever a somali reaches far in white mans worl they forget they are still somalis and the same rules as whites dont apply to them.

VIP
daaaamn she got trumps attention now....you wanted attention. Well you got it. Whenbever a somali reaches far in white mans worl they forget they are still somalis and the same rules as whites dont apply to them.

This will end up working in her favor. Shell gain notoriety as an anti establishment congresswoman and become a senator in a few years time. Dont even care about this specific issue but its about time someone challenged the status quo. Shes got many supporters who are afraid to voice their support, those who stayed quiet yesterday like AOC, Bernie, Elizabeth warren etc come to mind

She'll be ok

This will end up working in her favor. Shell gain notoriety as an anti establishment congresswoman and become a senator in a few years time. Dont even care about this specific issue but its about time someone challenged the status quo. Shes got many supporters who are afraid to voice their support, those who stayed quiet yesterday like AOC, Bernie, Elizabeth warren etc come to mind

She'll be ok
Depends how she plays it....she doesnt strike me as a good game player and I can see her biting their traps. They want to establish her as anti semit. She really shouldnt get involved in the Aipac discussion

She'll be ok

@Kingcobra

A Jew hating Muslim will work for her favour? You are into something else. Rashida is a fresh Muslim congresswoman like her and also, she is a Palestinian, do you see her attacking Jews and Israel? The reason is, we Somalis are brainwashed and indoctrinated to hate Jews more than Arabs hate them. Rashida and Ilhaan are testament to it. She should focus to deliver for her constituents and join a Somali website incognito for her Jewish hatreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending