Ilhan condemned by Democrats and Chelsea Clinton for being an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
LOL some somalis aint shit. Notice the jews stick up for each other no matter what and we have somali trolls on twitter attacking her rather than the jewish trolls and others coming for Ilhan her. Amongst ourselves we can argue but its best not to act a fool on places like twitter when there as so many watching

Ok fair enough. Well my main reason for having no confidence in the African/Black Descent leaders is because they lack such qualities as experience wise but most importantly- biologically.

Maybe they are not so advanced or sophisticated as the Caucasians who historically have a lot of experience in governing & leadership.

Or maybe they are Biologically DUMB.

I am split between whether Africans/Blacks are inherently incompetent due to their biological make up, which will be deemed " Through NO FAULT OF THEIRS" or it is simply a matter of less experience than other race counter parts. (being that civilization reached Europe first for many years before the African continent)

Nevertheless--- i am open minded and would like to see just one African/Black country mentioned here in the thread where there is no corruption nor backwardness. A model of Black nation or leader leadership! Just one will convince me i am wrong.

With Obama--as the first black highly educated president leading the free world of America, he was still some what incompetent. He did every thing right except, at the end of the day, his blackness was a weakness.

No one respects a black leader. He couldn't bring together the parties. He was involved in small petty racial issues supposed to be bothered by a city mayor than a president. His thinking was small brain, channeling his back round as a "community leader" rather than a forceful, strong leader of the free world as the job demands. In the end of his two terms, he wanted to have a third term and wished he could change the rules just like a typical african or black leader will do. We have african leader leading a nation for more than 30 years. Obama used a lot of presidential force and power more than his previous white predecessors. It seems the African brain only resorts to his own head rather than follow the law or precedents.

The president of Philippians called him a "Monkey" while this same Philippine leader bowed down to Trump like he was his catholic pope.

The same with Russia's Putin really being so unmoved or unafraid of Obama.

Or the debacle of Obama photos bowing down to Saudi Princes, it was a moment of buffoonery weakness. These same Saudi Kings bow down to the White man Trump.

Now the issue could be due to the status quo of the world being a White mans world. The optics obviously would be White man thrives.

But....what about the Biological defect??? Here is Obama, highly educated, yes very smart in controlling chaos of his white house compared to dumb Trump chaos white house-but it could be argued Trump maybe dumb, but at least he is not plagued with low self esteem as Obama did, Obama was too worried to do mistakes as it will reflect on his first Blackness POTUS record. Trump being WHITE has no bother with minutia things that troubles minority. Basically White is good for leadership.

Studies have been found too--in city mayors ran by black mayors in the United states- there is a lot of corruption, scandals, prosecutions, poverty! etc etc etc

Obama and Trump are apples and oranges you can't compare. Obama had the tea party at his front yard waiting for him to slip up. he had to play the cards he was dealt so I don't know what you expected of him.

basra I was in a rush but I appreciate your detailed response. I disagree with you because I believe bad governance and poverty will always lead to corruption. It's why India and Eastern Europe are also dealing with corruption.

Malaysia's leader is facing court for stealing so what do you expect from an even poorer African. I believe sub sahara Africas lacking is due to its historical isolation. You simply can't expect a pieced-together pseudo state where 90% of the people are illiterate and divided by ethnicities/tribes to build a state in 200 years that rivals Sweden.

did you know that when the Roman empire fell Britain went back to the dark ages and the innovations infrastructure introduced by the Romans laid in ruin? it was the Muslims that were more interested in Enlightenment and Greek writings. Andalusia was one of the most advanced states in Europe at the time

Africa's advantage is the time we are living in. the most interconnected time in history where ideas solutions can exchange in seconds. no need to wait for ships or traverse unnavigable rivers and jungles.

Them jews are gonna dig up deep dirt on her, like how she got married to her own brother, immigration fraud, etc. This woman is dumb. Even the Palestinian woman is not attacking Israel like that.

Maybe Ilhan should talk to MMS.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Obama and Trump are apples and oranges you can't compare. Obama had the tea party at his front yard waiting for him to slip up. he had to play the cards he was dealt so I don't know what you expected of him.

basra I was in a rush but I appreciate your detailed response. I disagree with you because I believe bad governance and poverty will always lead to corruption. It's why India and Eastern Europe are also dealing with corruption.

Malaysia's leader is facing court for stealing so what do you expect from an even poorer African. I believe sub sahara Africas lacking is due to its historical isolation. You simply can't expect a pieced-together pseudo state where 90% of the people are illiterate and divided by ethnicities/tribes to build a state in 200 years that rivals Sweden.

did you know that when the Roman empire fell Britain went back to the dark ages and the innovations infrastructure introduced by the Romans laid in ruin? it was the Muslims that were more interested in Enlightenment and Greek writings. Andalusia was one of the most advanced states in Europe at the time

Africa's advantage is the time we are living in. the most interconnected time in history where ideas solutions can exchange in seconds. no need to wait for ships or traverse unnavigable rivers and jungles.

Exactly. Obama had the tea party on his neck. WHY IS THAT? Wouldn't u say, his race is a weakness? Why is Trump not facing Black lives matter in his neck???? Or Black Panther? The point is--the world has a hierarchy system. Blacks rank the last. anything opposite this concept is seen as abnormal.

The Romans are responsible for civilizing the Great Britons. For sure. Great Britons adapted their aristocratic systems from the Romans. Even politically.

That is why i go to my original point of maybe experience matters. And biology matters.

Africans have a long way to go.

Fundamentally, i think race has something to do with it. Take Russia for example. Full of corruption. White people. Yet, their existence is less poverty than Africans. Why?

Indians are slightly better than Africans, but over population kills them.

Chinese are a phenomenon. They should be studied. 30 ago they were starving like today Indians. Maybe Africa needs to copy China. Have one state. Dictator state, that will control the Africans whose brains can under stand order and fear like Communism rather than Democracy which goes against what the African brain can process

But both know, thats what they have now. A Dictator state without China's hard work, or innovation talents. Africans are useless.

Last edited:
She has openly declared war on American Jews and is fighting for the Palestinians, while her colleague, the Muslim Palestinian lady operates patiently and quietly serving her constituents. Caqli Somali. She will be accident prone and should’ve joined Somalispot instead of the United States Congress.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Ilhans old tweet against Israel is antisemtic? How? Where’s the freedom of speech y’all?

Exactly. Obama had the tea party on his neck. WHY IS THAT? Wouldn't u say, his race is a weakness? Why is Trump not facing Black lives matter in his neck???? Or Black Panther? The point is--the world has a hierarchy system. Blacks rank the last. anything opposite this concept is seen as abnormal.

The Romans are responsible for civilizing the Great Britons. For sure. Great Britons adapted their aristocratic systems from the Romans. Even politically.

That is why i go to my original point of maybe experience matters. And biology matters.

Africans have a long way to go.

Fundamentally, i think race has something to do with it. Take Russia for example. Full of corruption. White people. Yet, their existence is less poverty than Africans. Why?

Indians are slightly better than Africans, but over population kills them.

Chinese are a phenomenon. They should be studied. 30 ago they were starving like today Indians. Maybe Africa needs to copy China. Have one state. Dictator state, that will control the Africans whose brains can under stand order and fear like Communism rather than Democracy which goes against what the African brain can process

But both know, thats what they have now. A Dictator state without China's hard work, or innovation talents. Africans are useless.
tea party covered a larger segment of the country so picking a fight with them would push the neutral ones who hold the same views and fears. they have voting power and funding power. what do AA's have. they make up a small percentage and don't provide much funding to any party.

that was my point, people adopt from each other.

anyway if what you are saying is true then designer babies are becoming a thing soon. Africa will probably download out of date versions due to poverty.:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tea party covered a larger segment of the country so picking a fight with them would push the neutral ones who hold the same views and fears. they have voting power and funding power. what do AA's have. they make up a small percentage and don't provide much funding to any party.

that was my point, people adopt from each other.

anyway if what you are saying is true then designer babies are becoming a thing soon. Africa will probably download out of date versions due to poverty.:lolbron:

lolbron.png
lolbron.png
lolbron.png
lolbron.png
lolbron.png
lolbron.png
lolbron.png

The liberal left wing in America are bankrolled and sponsored by far left jews, the conservatives grovel at AIPAC for donor support. Being from a disadvantaged background herself she'll be able to weather the storm due to her apology and redaction. However she will have to be low profile from here on out. This anti-semitism will catch up to her in the future of politics if she continues.
Having said that the Israeli vs Palestinian fight is so far out of our priorities that it's shocking the amount of Somalis that go on crusades for the #freepalestine movement on a daily basis. But it's not surprising for reer 68 iq unfortunately.

Somalis problem is somalis. its not comparable to the Palestinian genocide. you guys are emberresing walahi. you guys are the same people when approached by a jew and asked if you condemn the jewish holocaust. will do it in a heart beat but you have a problem condemning the genocide to your fellow muslims. I pray for our ummah.
What ummah any sense of ummah died in 1921 we are living in the dark ages

She has openly declared war on American Jews and is fighting for the Palestinians, while her colleague, the Muslim Palestinian lady operates patiently and quietly serving her constituents. Caqli Somali. She will be accident prone and should’ve joined Somalispot instead of the United States Congress.
I don't wnt to read her twitter post but are they really that bad?:nahgirl::hillarybiz::damedamn::deadosama::wowsweat::drakekidding::jcoleno::mjcry::meleshame::ohno:

I wonder what she's going to do now after her fellow Democrats called her out. Is she gonna tone down on her Anti-Israel stance or double down. This is going to be interesting :gaasdrink:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My respect for Ilhan grew by tenfold, she has shown incredible courage by shedding light on the powerful lobbying committees in Washington who buy politicians. She is doing a wonderful job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts