Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who cares what they dates? As long it is a human and not a beast I could care less.
:manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lead by example. I never dated a non-Somali. :drakewtf: I fail to see the point of dating someone (also referred to as talking) without the intention of marriage. With that said, I would reinforce from a young age the ease of marrying someone with a shared ethnicity. And teach them what my parents taught me. Friends are meant to be diverse, ideas pluralistic but marriage is mono-ethnic. And to not impose my way of living on to others.

if they're having a haram relationship... THEY WILL BE SEPARATED BY FORCE :rejoice:
idc if they're my daughter or my son, they will suffer the emotional and physical (and God forbid) SEXUAL separation
i don't give a frack what the ethnicity of the offender is

Cartman

reformed
if they're having a haram relationship... THEY WILL BE SEPARATED BY FORCE :rejoice:
idc if they're my daughter or my son, they will suffer the emotional and physical (and God forbid) SEXUAL separation
i don't give a frack what the ethnicity of the offender is
B133B25A-3D9D-4FB2-83A0-B95621F79F5C.jpeg

imagine applauding your son for being a zaani, but will gladly punish the daughter :comeon:
and y'all say males don't have privileges
what has the world come to?

Trending

Latest posts