Cartman

reformed
so lineage is more important than what your daughter wants? so your daughter should be killed? you might be joking but it's distasteful, especially since all these other faraxs seem to have the same idea as you. are they joking too?
and don't even get me started on what zina does to lineage
Bastard kids have rights, too. Tell me I’m legitimate please :kendrickcry:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
so lineage is more important than what your daughter wants? so your daughter should be killed? you might be joking but it's distasteful, especially since all these other faraxs seem to have the same idea as you. are they joking too?
I never said my daughter should be killed, where tf did you get that from?:win:

You feminists kill me! :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
Nobody even said they'd take it that far :susp::jaynerd::snoop:

Cartman

reformed
i wasn't referring to you specifically, but there's enough honor killings irl and violent references on this thread to show the difference between sons and daughters in this situation

read through the thread again
I’d never honor kill my daughter, I’d pistol whip their boyfriend kkkkkkkkk :fredo:

all you misogynistic niggas are gonna have your daughter snatched by a tyrone
at least, she’ll have the daddy she always wanted :duck:
I think this is your funniest/most savage comment yet
snq5S7C.png

psyche

To each their own
Inshallah I get ugly daughters :tocry:

As for my sons....they can plant their seeds in anywhere they want.
I encourage my future son to continue the quest of increasing the IQ level of our lineage :salute:

68 IQs days are numbered
Daughter kill her
Son hug him
Daughter:gtfo ***** **** ass ***
son:my nigga
The daughter is getting severely beaten and shipped to Somalia

The son I'll tell him just use a condom
If it were my daughter:

View attachment 116488

If it were my son:

View attachment 116489
@RaeSrEm,

Son : :nvjpqts:
Daughter : :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Best,

Faahiye

Wow look at all these funny jokes.

It's not like they are disgusting comments made by the 'men' here.

Surely @sambuusi is getting triggered for no reason :rolleyes:

The step before marriage. Halal or western depending on their ciiyal suuq levels, but they probably would never let you find out. So halal :rejoice: :mjpls:
I would discipline them in the first place not to disobey me and if they still did that I would be extremely disappointed. I honestly don't even know what I'd do.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
y’all really referencing honor killing and doing nothing to your sons?
Guillotine them mfs go right ahead:pacspit:

I would discipline them in the first place not to disobey me and if they still did that I would be extremely disappointed. I honestly don't even know what I'd do.
All these hypotheticals but ain’t you only 17? You’re jailbait but I’ll do a sentence for that bussy I don’t mind, baby girl :shaq:

Trending