#ArthurGang
Daughter:
mother-beats-her-daughter-scolds-600w-1062035168.jpg

Son:
1589338632335.jpeg

It’s marriage or gtfo for my kids :camby:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
My children can only marry from my wife's community- I trust Syrians more than Somalis for some reason

If they dated a white, black, Latino/Latina, and or an Arab what would you do?

answer you fools:ohreally:
My sons can impregnate which ever female they wish whether White, Black, Asian, Latina, Arab, Etc because their kids will still have my bloodline. But I’ll encourage them to stick with Somali girls. As for my daughters, strictly Somali or else a shotgun shell to her head.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
do you have a low iq, burco? it says "dated out"
and even if they are married, you obviously still have sexist ideals, disappointing
besides, why are men allowed to marry out but women can't?
Chill, it was a joke ok?:whoa:

Also the reason it's somewhat more accepted for men is that he passes his lineage, and therefore his religion and Soomaalinimo, onto the kids:yousmart:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
At all of these guys saying that they’re fine with their men dating (not even going the halal route and marrying) foreigners but will kill their daughters for it...

Hope your girls find the Abu Tyrone of their dreams xoxo

At all of these guys saying that they’re fine with their men dating (not even going the halal route and marrying) foreigners but will kill their daughters for it...

Hope your girls find the Abu Tyrone of their dreams xoxo
You do know that means a revert right? I imagine they wouldn't be doing anything haram either.. :childplease:

Chill, it was a joke ok?:whoa:

Also the reason it's somewhat more accepted for men is that he passes his lineage, and therefore his religion and Soomaalinimo, onto the kids:yousmart:
so lineage is more important than what your daughter wants? so your daughter should be killed? you might be joking but it's distasteful, especially since all these other faraxs seem to have the same idea as you. are they joking too?
and don't even get me started on what zina does to lineage

Trending

Latest posts