Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I think this gives me the right to make an educated guess that you think your son is allowed to do so but your daughter isn’t, no? L M A O
Im not answering because this whole thing is hypothetical and idk what I'd acc do if it happened irl. I don't even have any desires to have children

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda do you know what morality is? Have you never heard of it? :ayaanswag:
Yes I do but on another note I just find it crazy how you never have the same energy when men are getting slandered:manny:

By the way most of the stuff I say on here is blatant trolling. Truth is I wouldn't give a fukk if my daughter or son had sex aslong as its not a lot of it. They'd be punished the same for having too much.

psyche

To each their own
Yes I do but on another note I just find it crazy how you never have the same energy when men are getting slandered:manny:

By the way most of the stuff I say on here is blatant trolling. Truth is I wouldn't give a fukk if my daughter or son had sex aslong as its not a lot of it. They'd be punished the same for having too much.

I don't defend men because there's nothing to defend. 95% of this site are men and most of the misandry here is to ironically mock the misogyny.

If the women ever step out of line you best believe I would be on the men's side

Whats wrong with what I said? :farmajoyaab:

68 IQ must be increased :yacadiim:
"whAt's wrOng wIth whaT i sAid? 68 iQ mUst be incrEasEd"
1589342140257.png

I will keep it simple. 1. Only muslims. 2. No zina, and only marriages. Violating any of these will result in fierce beatings and marrying to an arranged cousin. Both for my sons and daughters.

A third criteria which is optional is no Madows and ugly peoplr. I will fight against marrying any Madows. I will fight fiercly and if she fights back really hard then i will grudingly allow it while keeping a good eye on the dude. Both for Madows and ugly people. But especially for Madows. Did i mention that my 2nd worst pick would be pakistani/indians? And then egyptians? Yeah, those will get some resistance.

I'd prefer them to marry Somalis. But if they must, the person must be Muslim. No whites, as Caucasians are too stiff and give me the creeps. No recent converts and must be Muslim for at least 5 years. No criminal record (as in jail time). Full time job or in college. Hardworking.

Trending

Latest posts