Idris Elba Proposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might give it a go. I played Shadow of mordor. It was pretty sick, enjoyed the combat mechanics a lot. Was lacking hard in the open world though. Like 85% was randomly spawned mobs and fucking flowers. I didn't know they released a new one though.
Walahi the game is awesome the biggest thing I like is the bosses have personality and if one common Ork defeats you he is upgraded in ranks which I find really cool

He has an ok personality, not being threatened by strong women would be the highlight here.

What is it with girls and british accents tho? :gucciwhat:Honestly, majority of the time, overrated af. Russian accents ftw. Irish accents ftw. Brazilian portuguese accents ftw. French accents ftw.

Hell would be:

French body.

Somali accent.

British cooking.

Italian charm.

Brazilian savagery, it is never light.

:jcoleno:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Humble, indeed, how could I forget:duckr:. And it's okay dear you can make all the jokes you want, I'm not sensitive about my age:hillarybiz:

Passable is what separates a trap from other transW; the reason the trans is capable of trap powers is bc they can pass (a.k.a blend in) while among the average female:ulyin:.
I forget how old you are lol. You're in your 20s, right?
I thought you were in your early/late teens for the longest time, just due to the fact that you say xD every now and then :mjlol:
Okay, you've lost me with all this trans talk :birdman:
I've got no idea what powers each has, all I know is that not being able to tell whether a girl is really a girl deeply unsettles me :damedamn:

I thought you were in your early/late teens for the longest time, just due to the fact that you say xD every now and then :mjlol:
I've got no idea what powers each has, all I know is that not being able to tell whether a girl is really a girl deeply unsettles me :damedamn:

You'd like a female presenting person, does not make yougay:mindblown:

Trans women have all the chill of men but the beauty of womaaan (jamican accent):mjohreally:

:susp:
What does that first line even mean?
Come on Steam, your grammar was never your weak point. Fix up.

I may or may not be a little tipsy :siilaanyolaugh:

My point was simply that your sexuality or masculinity does not change as your attraction to female presenting individual who happens to be a trans is continuation of the desire for femininity, which is inherent in hetrosexuality in men. :dabcasar:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I may or may not be a little tipsy :siilaanyolaugh:

My point was simply that your sexuality or masculinity does not change as your attraction to female presenting individual who happens to be a trans is continuation of the desire for femininity, which is inherent in hetrosexuality in men. :dabcasar:
Well, sure, that makes sense.
If I see a girl and am attracted to her, but then someone tells me "Hey man that's a guy", that attraction will immediately vanish, because the pretense of that being a woman has been shattered. Doesn't make me gay. I was going into this with an assumption :damedamn:
This applies to @government too, sxb. In this day and age you have to keep your wits about you, there are far too many deceptions for you to avoid. You decide if you are a khanis or not, not others :friendhug:

If I see a girl and am attracted to her, but then someone tells me "Hey man that's a guy", that attraction will immediately vanish, because the pretense of that being a woman has been shattered. Doesn't make me gay. I was going into this with an assumption :damedamn:
This applies to @government too, sxb. In this day and age you have to keep your wits about you, there are far too many deceptions for you to avoid. You decide if you are a khanis or not, not others :friendhug:

Also know there is a difference between sexual behavior and sexual identity, you can define yourself as a strong independent unicorn for all I care :samwelcome:

download.jpeg

TooMacaan

VIP
I told you before I'm late 30s:drakewtf:. I only say 'xD' so that the men here don't get too threatened by a woman who spouts as much wisdom as I do :wow: ; in other words, I'm making a cringy sacrifice in order to appease fragile male sensibilities:mjpls:.

And lmao, I think you're fine unless you plan on living in some South-East Asian country, and meet a too-good-to-be-true gyal who makes frequent trips to S.Korea to admire the 'facial & body contouring procedures':icon lol:.

Wow this is the end of Somali men.

She’s broken the taboo of marrying a non-Somali and life seems to be going superbly for her. I’m sure a lot of Xalimos are watching this engagement and are realising they no longer have to settle for a lousy farah :gaasdrink:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I told you before I'm late 30s:drakewtf:
:gucciwhat:
I don't believe you.
I absolutely refuse to believe it :damn:
Like @Merchant of Mogadishu said, there is literally no way a weeb like you, with an appreciation for garbage like yaoi, is in her late 30's :camby:
I only say 'xD' so that the men here don't get too threatened by a woman who spouts as much wisdom as I do :wow: ; in other words, I'm making a cringy sacrifice in order to appease fragile male sensibilities:mjpls:.
You should just completely ditch the 'xD' and become VixR 2.0 :drakelaugh:
I mean Inquisitive has already called you masculine, and he's done the same for VixR, you might as well just drop the act :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending