Idris Elba Proposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprising, he must of really loved her .
:manny:
Congratulations to them.
:samwelcome:

but the somali women who are celebrating this are confused.They are trying to live their lives through this girl when its impossible.
:comeon:

TooMacaan

VIP
Both the haters, and supporters, of this union (on the extreme end*), are f'd up tbh. No one should rly be that invested in a relationship which isn't their own.

Somali men were celebrating the new head of ICJ whilst somali women are celebrating sabrina marrying a movie star 20 years her senior.
:siilaanyolaugh:
ladies making Gender wars easy asf
:drakelaugh:

you wouldn't attend your daughter/niece/sisters wedding if it was to an ajnabi? that's quite extreme

It's not the fact that he's an ajnabi, I don't mind my daughter marrying a Muslim ajnabi but a mushrik is a whole different story.....

"And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember." Surah 2:221

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I feel bad for her, these twitter s are embarrasing af and bringing shame to this innocent woman who just wants to live her life in peace.

It's not the fact that he's an ajnabi, I don't mind my daughter marrying a Muslim ajnabi but a mushrik is a whole different story.....

"And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember." Surah 2:221
The person you are quoting is an atheist , also sabrina isn't muslim I believe.

That Miski girl is one fat lipped madhibaan danyeer looking needs to f*ck off
How do you do these mental hypocritical gymnastics
:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

also bants:

IMG_2510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending