Idris Elba Proposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're definitely a woman :farmajoyaab:

Huuno my pronoun is they- it’s illegal for you to call me anything else. Follow the law or else

6482D00B-BBDC-47B3-A8C6-04DEDA3C1BD2.jpeg

Those Twitter fingers. It's because most of these girls are restricted by their parents. The only way they can live an alternative reality is through this relationship :mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
I refuse to believe that your a weeaboo in your late 30's.

Preposterous.
I'm not a weeb:ayaanswag:, there's an ethical diff b/w a weeb and a casual anime fan:fittytousand:!
:gucciwhat:
I don't believe you.
I absolutely refuse to believe it :damn:
Like @Merchant of Mogadishu said, there is literally no way a weeb like you, with an appreciation for garbage like yaoi, is in her late 30's :camby:

You should just completely ditch the 'xD' and become VixR 2.0 :drakelaugh:
I mean Inquisitive has already called you masculine, and he's done the same for VixR, you might as well just drop the act :icon lol:
I was joking about the yaoi stuff, I only fw shounen-ai:dabcasar:. And it absolutely does make sense; this wonderful creation:2tjlv3e:, is for the slightly-past-middle-age ladies who've grown tired of ordinary men (but can't quite get into the mainstream qashin that is 50 SoG). And as I've said before, VixR is a smart gyal but I'm no version of anyone else waryaa; word of advice-- investing faith into the words of sociopaths like Inquisitive is a fatal error !

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was joking about the yaoi stuff, I only fw shounen-ai:dabcasar:. And it absolutely does make sense; this wonderful creation:2tjlv3e:, is for the slightly-past-middle-age ladies who've grown tired of ordinary men (but can't quite get into the mainstream qashin that is 50 SoG). And as I've said before, VixR is a smart gyal but I'm no version of anyone else waryaa; word of advice-- investing faith into the words of sociopaths like Inquisitive is a fatal error !
Hmm.
Well, I still don't buy it
You've lied about your identity far, far too many times for me to just take this at face value :ulyin:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Dream partner has:

British accent.

Brazilian body.

French charm.

Italian cooking.

Mixed with light somali savagery to keep it exciting.

:lawd:

@RICH you agree?

Are you talking about a man or a woman? Maybe both?

His Somaalinimo has to be on point. Don’t come at me with a light Somali savagery.

Those twitter xalimos :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Dont they have better things to do :noneck: cant believe those girls are over 25 lool like get your own man or something

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I'm not a weeb:ayaanswag:, there's an ethical diff b/w a weeb and a casual anime fan:fittytousand:!

There is no way that you are a late 30's weeb habaryar.

:faysalwtf:

I refuse to believe this.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in they Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

There is nothing wrong with being called masculine, it's just a term to describe a women whose logical acumen is stronger then her emotional impulse

It comes with its benefits and drawbacks like everything else in life does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending