Idris Elba Proposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
In 2018 Muslim women celebrating another Muslim sisters marriage to a kafir just let that sink in for a moment its terrifying isn't it makes me really wonder how much time is left for us in this world:mjcry:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
In 2018 Muslim women celebrating another Muslim sisters marriage to a kafir just let that sink in for a moment its terrifying isn't it makes me really wonder how much time is left for us in this world:mjcry:

Twitter is not the place to find a decent Muslim woman. Besides, this shit is negligible in the bog of degeneracy you find on that website. Don't give those crazy females your time by being pressed, you'll never marry any of them so it shouldn't bother you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The midnight train to Dakar is coming and unlike the Somali line, it doesn't come with a guaranteed narrow nasal cavity, with a high probability of manageable hair. :yacadiim:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Twitter is not the place to find a decent Muslim woman. Besides, this shit is negligible in the bog of degeneracy you find on that website. Don't give those crazy females your time by being pressed, you'll never marry any of them so it shouldn't bother you.
I'm already married but respect bro it's just that the new generation kids are mental we all have sinned I'm not judging but the level of shamelessness and ignorance shock me openly promoting what Allah has made haram on a platform like twitter and instagram for the world to see and claiming Islam at the same time bothers me seriously it's embarrassing as a Somali and Muslim

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
All the ashy abdis that were hoping he’s going to hit it and quit it
giphy.gif

Facts bro. I don't get how people can get so invested into this topic :bell:

Gucci

Like they are one happy family and care about one another. Village people with village mentality. Divorce is so rampant in our community, David Bowie’s marriage to Iman was far morefruitful and longer lasting than most Somali marriages. Go Edris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending